Unhinged David Hogg loses it, calls for Marvelous Michelle Obama to run in 2020: "End This Madness!"

"don't ever stop. keep going. if you want a taste of freedom, keep going" - David Hogg (quoting Harriett Tubman)
We do not know the truth about Tubman. But there is more to her then Hogg! Let Hogg go after people who screw with others and I will believe him. Its not guns. Its ph ukn with people. There are plenty who are empowered who are lying low today. Collecting their pensions.

they're just children. a lot of people think that just because they have been through a traumatic experience, they're speaking irrationally. in fact. they're the folks who know best what its like to face down a gun. they're the most qualified to speak about guns, my friends!

Hogg understands what its like to text his parents and tell them he may never ever see them again and that he loves them. HOGG UNDERSTANDS! Kids dont have to fear going back to school, my friends!

"Cameron Kasky does that froggy jump, he shakes his butt then slaps my ass" - Dave The Fag Hogg from the new book Parkland by Dave Cullen

"what do i say to Anderson Cooper. HIS EYES. I'm going to be distracted by his eyes" - Hogg

Hogg's youthful energy and passion gives me the vigor to keep fighting even when i know i'm beaten.

but how can i change the world, when i cant even cut the grass?!

Forum List

Back