Ungrateful, entitled woman receives box of food instead of food stamps & wants to send it back

...and you are ignoring what I said. I said they don't sell FRESH fruit and vegetables like you were commenting. They also don't sell a bunch of frozen stuff. They might have 3 freezers in the entire store.
I visit 5 Dollar Tree stores every month if they have freezers they sell the items I listed plus others.

Did I mention that I am a personal shopper for several seniors on a limited income?

I know what stores sell :)

Cool beans, but Dollar General stores are owned as franchise stores, and not every one of them are the same. Have you shopped in a Dollar General in Whitley County Ky? I'm not a personal shopper for anyone but myself, but I have shopped here.

Your comment is completely idiotic.
I belong to a group that has members all over the United States that shop the dollar stores. I know which products they review and which are very popular with folks on a budget trying to eat healthy . And that are sold nationwide. Why? Because once again I am a personal shopper for seniors on a budget.

Let me repeat this back to you.

You, who has never been to the area I live in, thinks you KNOW the products sold in the stores where I live better than me, who lives and shops there?

Read that sentence and let it sink in. Then read it again... and because it is you, read it again. Then think how stupid you sound.

Then let's see how confident you are. We can make a bet and when I go out tomorrow I'll take pictures of the freezer section of the Dollar General down the road and see who's right. Are you that confident?
Sorry dufus I'm not buying your bullshit that there are absolutely no stores where the people in your state can shop for healthy food on a budget. And that they all have to buy their groceries from Dollar General.

You already said there is a Walmart and Kroger is a big chain out there as well.

I believe you also said Save a lot.

Which by the way has oranges for .49 lb. Cantelope for 1.99 ea. 5 lb bags of potatoes for 2.99 and Coyote squash for .49 ea.

Plus Chicken .49 lb

See there ... healthy and on sale.

Good lord... did I say the ENTIRE state? Nope...

Dumbass, I've said this several times, how do you expect people without a car to get to the stores downtown if they live 15 miles out in the middle of nowhere? They HAVE to shop at the stores within walking distance of their homes.

You keep acting like you know where I live better than I do. So put up, or shut up.

Let's make this bet so I can make you look like an absolute fool.

I visit 5 Dollar Tree stores every month if they have freezers they sell the items I listed plus others.

Did I mention that I am a personal shopper for several seniors on a limited income?

Cool beans, but Dollar General stores are owned as franchise stores, and not every one of them are the same. Have you shopped in a Dollar General in Whitley County Ky? I'm not a personal shopper for anyone but myself, but I have shopped here.

I belong to a group that has members all over the United States that shop the dollar stores. I know which products they review and which are very popular with folks on a budget trying to eat healthy . And that are sold nationwide. Why? Because once again I am a personal shopper for seniors on a budget.

You, who has never been to the area I live in, thinks you KNOW the products sold in the stores where I live better than me, who lives and shops there?

Read that sentence and let it sink in. Then read it again... and because it is you, read it again. Then think how stupid you sound.

Then let's see how confident you are. We can make a bet and when I go out tomorrow I'll take pictures of the freezer section of the Dollar General down the road and see who's right. Are you that confident?
Sorry dufus I'm not buying your bullshit that there are absolutely no stores where the people in your state can shop for healthy food on a budget. And that they all have to buy their groceries from Dollar General.

You already said there is a Walmart and Kroger is a big chain out there as well.

Which by the way has oranges for .49 lb. Cantelope for 1.99 ea. 5 lb bags of potatoes for 2.99 and Coyote squash for .49 ea.

Plus Chicken .49 lb

Dumbass, I've said this several times, how do you expect people without a car to get to the stores downtown if they live 15 miles out in the middle of nowhere? They HAVE to shop at the stores within walking distance of their homes.

You keep acting like you know where I live better than I do. So put up, or shut up.

Just telling you what they have at the stores YOU listed.

But please do keep moving goal posts every time you are proven to be full of crap. :)

Plus Chicken .49 lb

Just telling you what they have at the stores YOU listed.

But please do keep moving goal posts every time you are proven to be full of crap. :)

I've never moved the goal posts. Please show me where I've said otherwise. You won't back up your shit claims. You're a fraud.

BTW there are several blogs dedicated to challenging Dollar General shoppers to create meals for the slow cooker.

Entries include things like enchilada soup, curry chicken and chicken salsa tacos.

Apparently Dollar General shoppers eat better than you would like people to
Believe. :)

Slow Cooker Chicken Salsa Tacos

BTW there are several blogs dedicated to challenging Dollar General shoppers to create meals for the slow cooker.

Entries include things like enchilada soup, curry chicken and chicken salsa tacos.

And? This doesn't change the fact you are wrong about what they sell HERE.

Are you still too chicken to put your money where your mouth is? You stated several times you know Dollar General sells all kinds of frozen vegetables and other goods.

Also did you know Dollar General is expanding into a grocery supercenter like Walmart? ''Tis true they will soon be selling produce and a variety of meats. Infact they already have some up and running.

If your town is in high demand due to the starving masses with no cars you will probably get one soon. :)

In the meantime a recipe for chicken stew and rice. Courtesy of Dollar General.

Small can chicken broth
1 can cream chicken soup ( optional)
Half can water
2 cans mixed veggies (drained)
1 large can Chicken (drained)
1 can sliced potatoes OR 1 can pinto/black beans

Simmer for 20/30 min

1 bag rice ( boil )

Spices to taste.

And? This doesn't change the fact you are wrong about what they sell HERE.

Are you still too chicken to put your money where your mouth is? You stated several times you know Dollar General sells all kinds of frozen vegetables and other goods.
I said Dollar Tree sells frozen food including meat. Learn to read.

Typical ungrateful negro.......

So regardless of her food preferences or needs, she should be grateful for something that’s not suitable? Give her the fucking money and let her get her own damn food.

As someone with multiples food allergies and senstivities, much of what is sold in grocery stores makes me ill. Anything prepackaged or pre-prepared is off limits. A box full of canned foods would be donated to the food bank.
Well then, I suggest you and that ungrateful bitch better get some fucking jobs and buy your own food. If our free food isn’t good enough go get your own.
Didn’t take long for the thread to turn into a racist rant.... sigh

My town has FIVE Dollar Generals. FIVE. Two are within 3 miles of each other. It might actually be six. :abgg2q.jpg: It's freaking ridiculous.
Big enough to have 5 Dollar Generals but no grocery stores...mmm hmmm. Sure.

Well except ...for Save a lot and Walmart which both sell produce and meat. Oh and these...

Kentucky Supermarkets

img_0302_featured.jpg

Republicans feel those receiving this GOP "gift" ought to be grateful and thankful.

My town has FIVE Dollar Generals. FIVE. Two are within 3 miles of each other. It might actually be six. :abgg2q.jpg: It's freaking ridiculous.

Well except ...for Save a lot and Walmart which both sell produce and meat. Oh and these...

Kentucky Supermarkets

MY town has an IGA, Save-alot, and Walmart. I said that. Bitch I'm done arguing with you. You are dense as a cement block. You can look up all the information about Whitley County on the internet. I live in Williamsburg, KY. Feel free to use Google Earth and see if I'm lying.

...and you are ignoring what I said. I said they don't sell FRESH fruit and vegetables like you were commenting. They also don't sell a bunch of frozen stuff. They might have 3 freezers in the entire store.

Plus Chicken .49 lb

Kroger's going down with their SJW policies! Publix will capitalize on that. We were talking about that the other day.

Last edited:

Kentucky Supermarkets

MY town has an IGA, Save-alot, and Walmart. I said that. Bitch I'm done arguing with you. You are dense as a cement block. You can look up all the information about Whitley County on the internet. I live in Williamsburg, KY. Feel free to use Google Earth and see if I'm lying.
Latest ads from IGA - Weekly Ads

Well look there. A sale on strawberries and blackberries as well as bell peppers.

And all frozen food 20% off. Bet that includes frozen fruit and veggies. What do ya think?

Plus Chicken .49 lb

Kroger's going down with their SJW policies! Publix will capitalize on that.

Kroger actually just sold their convenience stores to help keep their grocery stores above water.

Plus Chicken .49 lb

Kroger's going down with their SJW policies! Publix will capitalize on that.
The Kroger (Smiths) out here has gotten pretty good price wise.

Its Albertsons that has gone downhill since purchased by Safeway.

Why can’t poor people see doctors?
I’ve never heard of a poor person that can’t afford to see a doctor as we taxpayers cover the cost....it’s the low to middle classers without employer covered healthcare that get fucked...we gotta take care of all your beloved human pets and illegal wetbacks and fuck the working guy over....you prefer it that way...right Joe?

43 million people didn't have health coverage before ACA, and even the ACA plans aren't that great.

I was going to continue on this thread, but it looks like we have 20 more pages of Republicans reminding us how much they hate poor people and what awful people they are.

BTW people it's the democrats that think the poor are too stupid and lazy to shop for themselves. Only shop at Dollar General because they might have to walk or ride the bus...the horror.

Actually the poor...if they know there is a food drive somewhere in town giving away three boxes of food per family will Show up before the truck arrives with shopping carts and get as much as they are allowed.

Ya'll need to spare me with this the poor are helpless routine. It's total bullshit.

They know every program available to them and the use them all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back