Unexplained Mass UFO Sightings

Dude, you're brainwashed. That's ok, you can get back. I don't know about your posse though.

Remember en.ki? And the an.nu.na.ki?

Dude, you're brainwashed. That's ok, you can get back. I don't know about your posse though.

No, I don't and you don't either because you were not alive during the time period when Zecharia Sitchin claimed ancient Sumeria was under control of DNA shaping aliens.

Yet not a shred of evidence aliens have ever visited us. When someone retrieves an alien object for study, let me know. Until then... enjoy being relegated to late night cable TV...

Yet not a shred of evidence aliens have ever visited us. When someone retrieves an alien object for study, let me know. Until then... enjoy being relegated to late night cable TV...
You vermin don't accept proof.

You vermin don't accept proof.
Try me, crybaby. And no, whining all day is not evidence.

But dude, you used to agree with me. Now you're a curmudgeon?

Maybe you need my old avatar... to remember?

Attachments

• 219.gif
    219.gif
    36.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Thanks
Reactions: RWS

No, I don't and you don't either because you were not alive during the time period when Zecharia Sitchin claimed ancient Sumeria was under control of DNA shaping aliens.
Yes i was. And i can talk that all day.
Lol, you were alive 6000 years ago. lol, liar.
I have read all his books, not saying I was alive back then. Trust me, we're ok. I am EN.KI follower. And I have the sword.

People have been seeing UFO in the sky for centuries. Some UFO encounters are quickly dismissed, others are not so easily explained. The following is a UFO stories in history.

/——/ Video no longer available. The Air Force took it down. You’re in big trouble now, Buster.

I was talking to FFI.
No one cares who you were talking to anu-nutjob.
Why are you being mean to me?

Why does everyone wanna fight with me?

I am En.Ki follower.

It starts with the brotherhood of the snake.

After that, stop being assholes.

Forum List

Back