Unexplained Mass UFO Sightings

Dude, you're brainwashed. That's ok, you can get back. I don't know about your posse though.

Remember en.ki? And the an.nu.na.ki?
No, I don't and you don't either because you were not alive during the time period when Zecharia Sitchin claimed ancient Sumeria was under control of DNA shaping aliens.
I was talking to FFI.
No one cares who you were talking to anu-nutjob.
Why are you being mean to me?

Why does everyone wanna fight with me?
Sorry, I was just messing around, I forgot this wasn't the flame zone. So, for your 6000th birthday did you blow out all the candles? :)

Dude, you're brainwashed. That's ok, you can get back. I don't know about your posse though.

No, I don't and you don't either because you were not alive during the time period when Zecharia Sitchin claimed ancient Sumeria was under control of DNA shaping aliens.
I was talking to FFI.

Sorry, I was just messing around, I forgot this wasn't the flame zone. So, for your 6000th birthday did you blow out all the candles? :)
LOL I'm not En.Ki, but I follow it. I hope I get to 6k years old!

I could lie, and join. But that's not something I would do.

You wanna see a level 32 sword? My roommate is a lvl 32 mason. We have wicked discussions...

He always tells me that i can join... but I have to commit to a god. Which I can't.

But I have gleamed that masonry ties back to EN.KI. He won't give me details, but EN.KI is a part of it.

So, that makes the important thing to research, is the "Brotherhood of the Snake".

I'm taking members for the Illuminati! Just say yes and you're in!

We're going to say secret things, we'll figure that out later!

I'm taking members for the Illuminati! Just say yes and you're in!

We're going to say secret things, we'll figure that out later!
Dude, you seriously need to stop replying to your own posts.

Who wants to join a freemason club, that doesn't need a god?

sexy ladies are obviously automatically in, but everyone else is good too! Hi fives!

You all want a little music from me?

Just say Uke or Piano

I was talking to FFI.

ty

Forum List

Back