Unexplained Mass UFO Sightings

Unfortunately a lot of people in government think the same way.

Hopefully that will change in about 6 months.

People have been seeing UFO in the sky for centuries. Some UFO encounters are quickly dismissed, others are not so easily explained. The following is a UFO stories in history.

Paging Fort Fun Indiana your aliens have arrived it appears.

I DON'T think they would WANT the imbecile back, unfortunately.

What?

Are you anti UFO?

Nope, not at ALL. My post was just pointing out how STUPID another poster on this site, Fort Fun Indiana, IS. I TOTALLY believe in UFO's and the possibility of extraterrestrial life visiting us. I REALLY have enjoyed writer Whitley Strieber's writings on possible alien visitation. His Communion was fantastic, as was another book, I can't remember the title of, that was a mix of fact and fiction about the Roswell incident.

I'm so sorry if I I offended you in any way. I love Strieber's writing as well. Well only Communion, the only one I read.

But Fort Fun was actually a friend at some point, bc he had the same ideas. But apparently not anymore.

Fort Fun, what the fuck happened to you?!?

Let's talk in private...

A UFO landed on his AFB. He sent his people out to video it. The UFO took off, and went at a high rate of speed. Everything was captured on the video. He looked at the tape, and verified it. And then he sent it to the higher ups, and never heard about it again and cannot access it.

That's crazy!
Or maybe that didn't happen at all.

You used to believe in UFO shit. I can't go that far back to prove it. But you and I know that you used to believe.

Now, apparently, your a dick?

What the fuck changed? You were also atheist. If i remember correctly. So am I!

FFI, this is not the first time I've seen you, and it's not the first time you've seen me.

So stop being a dick, and realize we have a lot of history. I want to know why you've changed...

FFI, this is not the first time I've seen you, and it's not the first time you've seen me.

So stop being a dick, and realize we have a lot of history. I want to know why you've changed...
I think maybe you are thinking of the wrong person. I have never bought into the idea that aliens have visited us.

Forum List

Back