Unequivocal Proof That It's The Right That Constantly Engages In Voter Repression

Here's the damn video again, listen to the words, at the 20 second mark the guy shooting the video asks the white guy in the suit was everything alright and the guy replies everything is fine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

Only one of the guys is carrying a nightstick, you monkeys need to get over your scary black man obsession.

And at the 53 second mark the man say's he thinks the black guys are intimidating. That you stupid monkey is a violation of the law.

The test for the crime of "voter intimidation" cannot be the subjective outcry of some random human. It has to be a bit more objective than that, Lonestar...else what is to prevent me from claiming I am "intimidated" by the chick on line in front of me?

Here's the damn video again, listen to the words, at the 20 second mark the guy shooting the video asks the white guy in the suit was everything alright and the guy replies everything is fine

Only one of the guys is carrying a nightstick, you monkeys need to get over your scary black man obsession.

And at the 53 second mark the man say's he thinks the black guys are intimidating. That you stupid monkey is a violation of the law.

Ape, he was looking for confrontation and none of the panthers standing made any gestures towards him, they simply asked why the guy had their cameras on them and I don't think the guy even came there to vote, why would he bring a video crew to vote when its not allowed? Get over your scary black man obsession, the other two white men there said everything was fine, no one was stopped nor intimidated, the only one was the jackass with his camera, no one else came forward with any complaints and rightwing retards took this video to spread their scary black intimidates whites paranoia.

The test for the crime of "voter intimidation" cannot be the subjective outcry of some random human. It has to be a bit more objective than that, Lonestar...else what is to prevent me from claiming I am "intimidated" by the chick on line in front of me?

Are you tellling me that when a person states he is intimidated, that it's subjective? Especially when it's back up by other eyewitnesses namely Chris Hill and Bartle Bull. Both of whom gave testimony during the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights hearings.

Part of Hill's testimony:

"THERNSTROM: But otherwise, did you see anybody at the polling place who obviously intended to vote, and didn’t end up voting because of the presence of the New Black Panther Party members?

HILL: It was two women and a gentleman….They stopped right at the corner of the driveway, circular drive, where I was standing on the phone, and they said, ‘What’s going on?’ Truthfully, I didn’t really have a good answer for them…But at that exact moment in time, those people were not going near that doorway, and ma’am, I’m not as well versed as you are in these civil rights issues, but they were intimidated."

And Bull's:

"BULL: One of them was waving a baton like that, slapping against his hand, pointing at people. And several people – I was more or less at the end of the driveway, and several people began to walk up the driveways, saw these guys, and then went back and didn’t go on to vote.

QUESTION: Did the individuals that you saw turn around, those were people that you believed were coming to vote?

BULL: Oh, yes, yes. That’s the only reason you walk along that long block on the pavement, and then go in the long driveway. And several walked in, saw this at the door, and walked back out the drive."

Are you tellling me that when a person states he is intimidated, that it's subjective? Especially when it's back up by other eyewitnesses namely Chris Hill and Bartle Bull. Both of whom gave testimony during the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights hearings.

"THERNSTROM: But otherwise, did you see anybody at the polling place who obviously intended to vote, and didn’t end up voting because of the presence of the New Black Panther Party members?

HILL: It was two women and a gentleman….They stopped right at the corner of the driveway, circular drive, where I was standing on the phone, and they said, ‘What’s going on?’ Truthfully, I didn’t really have a good answer for them…But at that exact moment in time, those people were not going near that doorway, and ma’am, I’m not as well versed as you are in these civil rights issues, but they were intimidated."

And Bull's:

"BULL: One of them was waving a baton like that, slapping against his hand, pointing at people. And several people – I was more or less at the end of the driveway, and several people began to walk up the driveways, saw these guys, and then went back and didn’t go on to vote.

QUESTION: Did the individuals that you saw turn around, those were people that you believed were coming to vote?

BULL: Oh, yes, yes. That’s the only reason you walk along that long block on the pavement, and then go in the long driveway. And several walked in, saw this at the door, and walked back out the drive."

I'm telling you the conduct has to such as would intimidate a reasonable person of the victim's age, etc. If this was not the standard, I could claim that the poll workers intimated me. Or that little green men from Mars did.

Use your noodle, Lonestar.

BTW, I'd say brandishing a weapon was game/set/match on this issue.

Ape, he was looking for confrontation and none of the panthers standing made any gestures towards him, they simply asked why the guy had their cameras on them and I don't think the guy even came there to vote, why would he bring a video crew to vote when its not allowed? Get over your scary black man obsession, the other two white men there said everything was fine, no one was stopped nor intimidated, the only one was the jackass with his camera, no one else came forward with any complaints and rightwing retards took this video to spread their scary black intimidates whites paranoia.

And the black panther with the nightstick wasn't prepared for confrontation? The fact the man had a weapon at a polling place is enough to intimidate any older couple.

Obviously you haven't read eyewitness accounts of the event, you rely on a few minutes video which makes you not only an idiot but an ignorant baboon.

Stop acting like a typical racist negro.

I dunno why you are having such heartburn admitting that this was wrong, Bass. Who gives a fuck that the men were black? But that they dressed alike, looked a tad military-ish, and HAD NIGHTSTICKS.......yup, that's intimidation. Or at least, attempted intimidation.

If they had been white, would you be able to see the intimidation?

And Bull's:

I'm telling you the conduct has to such as would intimidate a reasonable person of the victim's age, etc. If this was not the standard, I could claim that the poll workers intimated me. Or that little green men from Mars did.

Use your noodle, Lonestar.

BTW, I'd say brandishing a weapon was game/set/match on this issue.

Glad to see you agree with me.

And Bull's:

How is it possible that the GOP thugs, who were filming the Panthers the whole time, have NO video of the waving and slapping of the baton and the pointing??????

Obviously the GOP goons are LYING!

I wonder if the racist on here defending the actions of the racist black panther group would be OK if lets say..

There were 2 large white men, wearing,, oh lets say, Klan robes, and one of them was holding a night stick. And they said and did the same things in a mostly black area.

According to them, this would not be racism or voter intimidation.

a word keeps coming to mind;

hyp·o·crite   /ˈhɪpəkrɪt/ Show Spelled
[hip-uh-krit] Show IPA

–noun
1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

And Bull's:

How is it possible that the GOP thugs, who were filming the Panthers the whole time, have NO video of the waving and slapping of the baton and the pointing??????

Obviously you think a two minute video tape equates to the WHOLE time. What a goofball you are.

You do know the police came and made the guy with the club LEAVE! Now why is that do you suppose?

I dunno why you are having such heartburn admitting that this was wrong, Bass. Who gives a fuck that the men were black? But that they dressed alike, looked a tad military-ish, and HAD NIGHTSTICKS.......yup, that's intimidation. Or at least, attempted intimidation.

He didn't do any intimidation, one of the Panthers was an official poll watcher/observer, they didn't intimidate the crackpots who shot the video who's purpose wasn't to vote, no where in the video is the man saying you're blocking me from voting. By your logic every white person who sees a black man that looks "scary" to them can claim some kind of intimidation.

And the black panther with the nightstick wasn't prepared for confrontation? The fact the man had a weapon at a polling place is enough to intimidate any older couple.

Obviously you haven't read eyewitness accounts of the event, you rely on a few minutes video which makes you not only an idiot but an ignorant baboon.

Stop acting like a typical racist negro.

They were not looking for confrontation, are you scared of every black man you see? I'm willing to bet there were no complaints from blacks and that whatever "complaints" that were made came from white Republicans.

So county registrars may not verify voters actually reside where they claim prior to election day?

Always good to have such firm (albeit incorrect) opinions.....it is a matter of state law, TM. Your precious Wikipedia article says that in paragraph one.

Are you suggesting no effort should be made to prevent illegal voters from casting ballots?
County Registrars can, but not political party representatives. What they do is send out mailers targeting specific individuals like minorities and students. When some of these mailers return undeliverable, these parties then send individuals out to be poll workers and poll watchers to challenge the votes of these individuals, often discouraging from voting altogether.

As usual....:eusa_whistle:

I wonder if the racist on here defending the actions of the racist black panther group would be OK if lets say..

There were 2 large white men, wearing,, oh lets say, Klan robes, and one of them was holding a night stick. And they said and did the same things in a mostly black area.

According to them, this would not be racism or voter intimidation.

a word keeps coming to mind;

hyp·o·crite   /ˈhɪpəkrɪt/ Show Spelled
[hip-uh-krit] Show IPA

–noun
1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

I didn't defend them standing there with a baton, I said they didn't do any intimidation and it was the justice department under the *BUSH* administration that decided against bringing charges against the NBPP member so how did liberals try to cover it up? Stop your chimping out and trolling and pull your head out the sand. You have SBMS, Scary Black Man Syndrome.

The thread is IRON-CLAD PROOF of the RepubliCON$ dastardly tactics and you have a couple of CON$ who all they can say is "Well, duhhh, nobody's kissin' Obammer's ass any mo', duhhh!"

Toast I say...TOAST!!!

LOL!!!

I give you 5 points for the use of the word "dastardly" in a sentence!! The last time I heard that word used, I was a child, watching cartoons......:clap2:

DMlogo.gif

He didn't do any intimidation, one of the Panthers was an official poll watcher/observer, they didn't intimidate the crackpots who shot the video who's purpose wasn't to vote, no where in the video is the man saying you're blocking me from voting. By your logic every white person who sees a black man that looks "scary" to them can claim some kind of intimidation.

No, Bass. The intimidation has to be intentional conduct that would put a reasonable person like you or me or whoever in fear. I dunno WTF a poll watcher is, but every state is different. Here in Ohio, I can hassle you with campaign materials on your way in to the polling station. I could not legally do that in Florida or New York.....so mebbe their proximity to the polling station was legal.

I am not saying there is nothing to discuss, bang, they are guilty. I am saying they were apparently acting in an illegal manner. This should have been invested and prosecuted -- though I never did understand why DOJ had to do it. Seems like a state crime to me, if criminal, but o well.

The thread is IRON-CLAD PROOF of the RepubliCON$ dastardly tactics and you have a couple of CON$ who all they can say is "Well, duhhh, nobody's kissin' Obammer's ass any mo', duhhh!"

Toast I say...TOAST!!!

LOL!!!

I give you 5 points for the use of the word "dastardly" in a sentence!! The last time I heard that word used, I was a child, watching cartoons......:clap2:

DMlogo.gif

holy shit....wow alex...take us back eh? how about;

intro-
GO GO Gophers Theme Song

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MbaAfHIa2A&feature=related[/ame]

I'd like to 'ruffle' some feathers and water board our resident 'running' boards, the creators of this OP ....catch my drift??:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back