Unemployment benefits aren't causing a labor shortage. Low wages are. What if, and this may sound wild, businesses paid low wage workers more

I think if you work for mcdonalds you should be able to afford a meal at mcdonalds with an hours pay.
if you work for red lobster you should be able to afford a meal at red lobster with an hours pay. Problem is their lucky if they can afford Steak and Shake.

I'm trying to suck up unemployment until I get qualified for disability. it takes 5 months of not working to be qualified for disability even if you have both legs chopped off. How you live during those 5 months they do not care.
I can get a job tomorrow working from home desk job, so my broken foot isn't an issue, for 20 bucks an hour. But they will lay me off in 4 months. at most if I'm lucky they'll lay me off after 6 months. hire me back again 6 months after that. can't get disability working 6 months on and 6 months off. hard to get unemployment that way. I did keep a job with Apple as a remote technician over the phone longer than that but the only reason they didn't fire me after 4 months is because of the pandemic. they expect you to tell people we aren't magicians, if you forgot your pw, and don't have access to your trusted phone number or email you are sol. while still getting 85% satisfactory ratings and those are most of our calls. They pay 20 bucks an hour to anyone with a high speed internet connection and a fast smart mind, Kelly services will higher you if you pass their stupid test. But they'll lay you off after 4-6 months if you don't score high. I stayed on their payroll for almost 2 years. got lucky.

The 20 buck an hour jobs are there if you just look.
Labor must be able to afford our own "first world" economy.
Labor is a verb All persons with jobs can afford to live well in thsi economy and that is fact you cannot refute.
I can easily refute intellectually lazy right-wing opinions. If what You claim is true we would not have welfare as we currently know it.
You never do refute them you always repeat proven fallacies and that is ALL you do. What I claim is true and the existence of welafere does not disprove the facts I posted. Labor does not receive welfare persons do
Were you not on this site a year or two ago when we were discussing Walmart teaching their lowest wage employees how to sign up for social services?

I think if you work for mcdonalds you should be able to afford a meal at mcdonalds with an hours pay.
if you work for red lobster you should be able to afford a meal at red lobster with an hours pay. Problem is their lucky if they can afford Steak and Shake.

I'm trying to suck up unemployment until I get qualified for disability. it takes 5 months of not working to be qualified for disability even if you have both legs chopped off. How you live during those 5 months they do not care.
I can get a job tomorrow working from home desk job, so my broken foot isn't an issue, for 20 bucks an hour. But they will lay me off in 4 months. at most if I'm lucky they'll lay me off after 6 months. hire me back again 6 months after that. can't get disability working 6 months on and 6 months off. hard to get unemployment that way. I did keep a job with Apple as a remote technician over the phone longer than that but the only reason they didn't fire me after 4 months is because of the pandemic. they expect you to tell people we aren't magicians, if you forgot your pw, and don't have access to your trusted phone number or email you are sol. while still getting 85% satisfactory ratings and those are most of our calls. They pay 20 bucks an hour to anyone with a high speed internet connection and a fast smart mind, Kelly services will higher you if you pass their stupid test. But they'll lay you off after 4-6 months if you don't score high. I stayed on their payroll for almost 2 years. got lucky.

Labor is a verb All persons with jobs can afford to live well in thsi economy and that is fact you cannot refute.
I can easily refute intellectually lazy right-wing opinions. If what You claim is true we would not have welfare as we currently know it.
You never do refute them you always repeat proven fallacies and that is ALL you do. What I claim is true and the existence of welafere does not disprove the facts I posted. Labor does not receive welfare persons do
Were you not on this site a year or two ago when we were discussing Walmart teaching their lowest wage employees how to sign up for social services?
It does not matter when or where it is on here i am always making you look like the total fool and intellectual weakling that you are.

It does not matter when or where it is on here i am always making you look like the total fool and intellectual weakling that you are.
Non sequiturs are usually considered fallacies. Thanks for playing. See how easy it is when we have ethics.

Non sequiturs are usually considered fallacies. Thanks for playing. See how easy it is when we have ethics.
You have no ethics and fallacies are not valid arguments. You onjly post fallacies and this is fact everyone knows. You are an unethical liar a hypocrits and beaer of false witness. You are a right wing ****

The government should have no say in what one person agrees as compensation for performing a task for another.

You have no ethics and fallacies are not valid arguments. You onjly post fallacies and this is fact everyone knows. You are an unethical liar a hypocrits and beaer of false witness. You are a right wing ****
Proof, right-wingers Only know how to practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God). Vote less unethical Blue not have no problem being immoral Red!

Proof, right-wingers Only know how to practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God). Vote less unethical Blue not have no problem being immoral Red!
You have no proof. The proof is in your face and irrefutable that YOU are an abominable hypocrite and liar.

The government should have no say in what one person agrees as compensation for performing a task for another.
Not the point. Equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation can solve simple poverty in a market friendly manner. We should have no homeless problem in our first world economy.
Nothing from government can solve poverty excepot to get out of the way the homeless problem is caused by each person who is homeless and makes themselves that way.

We have equal protection undert he law and you are a liar to say we do not.

You have no proof. The proof is in your face and irrefutable that YOU are an abominable hypocrite and liar.
You have no Truth, right-winger. Bearing false witness is what you do best.

Not the point. Equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation can solve simple poverty in a market friendly manner. We should have no homeless problem in our first world economy.
Nothing from government can solve poverty excepot to get out of the way the homeless problem is caused by each person who is homeless and makes themselves that way.

Not at all.

Equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation can solve simple poverty.

Why would anyone Want to be homeless if the cops could legally tell them to get off the street and apply for unemployment compensation?

You have no Truth, right-winger. Bearing false witness is what you do best.

You KNOW I have shown facts and tyruth which prove that YOU are the scummy right wing liar. Bearing false witness is all you do

Not at all.

Equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation can solve simple poverty.

Why would anyone Want to be homeless if the cops could legally tell them to get off the street and apply for unemployment compensation?
The government cannot solve poverty and we have equal protection under the law already. They make their own choices and no one owes them money or a fucking house. YOU GO let one or more live with you. Oh wait you are a hypocrite liar and right wing punk

Goddamn, you never quit with this gobbledygook nonsense.
If someone asks me to perform a task for $5 an hour, and I agree to do it, why is it anyone else's business?

The government cannot solve poverty and we have equal protection under the law already.
No, we don't have equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation or Government would have solved simple poverty, Yesterday.

“The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.”

― Anatole France

The government cannot solve poverty and we have equal protection under the law already.
No, we don't have equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation or Government would have solved simple poverty, Yesterday.

“The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.”

― Anatole France
Yes we do and the government cannot solve poverty no matter what it does. Those are hisgtoric facts and you are a liar posting fallacies.
You are also now posting circular arguments which are self defeating and which prove you have no ability to post a rational argument

Goddamn, you never quit with this gobbledygook nonsense.
If someone asks me to perform a task for $5 an hour, and I agree to do it, why is it anyone else's business?
Because you turn around and collect government benefits to make up for the fact you didn't make a livable wage.

Forum List

Back