Unemployment Claims Fall To Another Pandemic Low

It marks the fourth week in a row that first time jobless claims fell to a new low.

America is coming back from trumps destruction.

I hope the good news continues.

Those are NEW jobless claims, you dolt! The number of people still on unemployment remains shockingly high when there are help wanted signs in the windows of businesses across the country as a result of Biden extending UE benefits!

Good Ole Sleepy Joe Biden is on track to being the best President of the 21st century.

We always knew you were easy to please. With 80% of the 21st Century left and 92% of Bidden's term still left to go and you're already ready to declare him Best President Ever! :21:

Gee, was there ever any chance of Joe "failing" in your eyes? Not.

Talk about being a hysterically funny partisan delusional dally-whacker!

At least you're consistent.

#DumbAsHammeredShit #DumbBlackedBastard

Last edited:
Good Ole Sleepy Joe Biden is on track to being the best President of the 21st century.

Thanks Biden!
Do you think the 10s of thousands of high paying union workers who were laid off, when the Keystone pipeline was axed, is going to think the best of the groper Joe Biteme?

We always knew you were easy to please. With 98% of the 21st Century left and 92% of Bidden's term still left to go and you're already ready to declare him Best President Ever! :21:

Gee, was there ever any chance of Joe "failing" in your eyes? Not.

Talk about being a hysterically funny partisan delusional dally-whacker!

At least you're consistent.

#DumbAsHammeredShit #DumbBlackedBastard
I think Marc there is really the white guy from MSNBC...

Doesnt take much to give him a thrill.

Do you think the 10s of thousands of high paying union workers who were laid off, when the Keystone pipeline was axed, is going to think the best of the groper Joe Biteme?
I think that they'll be able to find better jobs in this ever improving economy.

They'll be thanking Ole Sleepy Joe too.

Funny guy fer sure.

But seriously, I'm glad they booted ole Tweety Bird off the air.

I can't stomach Establishment types any more.

I think that they'll be able to find better jobs in this ever improving economy.

They'll be thanking Ole Sleepy Joe too.
Better jobs huh? What jobs are those?

What, you thought i would just shut up and let you spew stupid shit without challenging your dumbass statement?

Funny guy fer sure.

But seriously, I'm glad they booted ole Tweety Bird off the air.

I can't stomach Establishment types any more.

So you really like Joe Biden? The guy who called people like you a predator? You sure are a fucking racist, to your own people...

What, you thought i would just shut up and let you spew stupid shit without challenging your dumbass statement?
All the jobs that Biden's policies have been generating.

Did you fall and bump your head or something?

All the jobs that Biden's policies have been generating.

Did you fall and bump your head or something?
What policies are those? Come on man, name a few....stop being a progressive slave...be a fucking man....

Forum List

Back