Unemployed need not apply

Wages and employment are being kept down because employers are being strangled by the cost of Obamacare. Ever think of that?

As an employer I call bullshit.

Healthcare is expensive because Reagan screwed with the HMO act and removed competition in the healthcare insurance industry.

LOL. Just noticed your location. Lived there myself as well as in Chino. Speaking Spanish is useful particularly in Chino.

I am a gringo though - I tried to lean Spanish but failed miserable. Absolutely no head for another language. Now math and science - THAT I can do. Language, not so much.

I've traveled to almost every country in the world. I speak only English. Never had a problem.

Why not simply employ yourself then?

It is not 'equality' in any shape or form. You are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Employment is neither a right nor guaranteed. You obviously want it so but that does not change reality.

Most people don't know how to be self-employed. Hell, most self-employed don't know how to be self-employed.

sounds totally stupid and 100% liberal of course. The faster and cheaper an employer can get rid of an employee the faster and cheaper he can hire the next person. The govt has not interest in being concerned about the fired guy more than the about to be hired guy.

Does the liberal have the IQ to understand??

Greed.

Do you think a organization is going to reveal publicly they only hire from the inside?

In other words your proof is again your favorite source, yourself. Sorry dude but you've already lost all credibility so constantly making ridiculous claims with only your own word as proof doesn't cut it.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you applied to work there, didn't get in, and have now internalized this as a rationalization for your failure.

Republicans like to blame all the unemployed on Obama but they don't ask the corporations they serve to stop the practice of not hiring people who are out of work.

Corporations are being really picky. I think they like unemployment high. It keeps wages down. I remember an article years ago explaining that's what Greenspan said it was his responsibility to keep wages low they need unemployment to be high but not too high.

Nancy Pelosi also thought people out of work and collecting benefits was good for the economy...

Pelosi: Unemployment Benefits Biggest Stimulus for Economy

Republicans like to blame all the unemployed on Obama but they don't ask the corporations they serve to stop the practice of not hiring people who are out of work.

Corporations are being really picky. I think they like unemployment high. It keeps wages down. I remember an article years ago explaining that's what Greenspan said it was his responsibility to keep wages low they need unemployment to be high but not too high.

Nancy Pelosi also thought people out of work and collecting benefits was good for the economy...

Pelosi: Unemployment Benefits Biggest Stimulus for Economy
It did help while we were recovering from bushs great recession. How many more homes would have been lost? How many small business' stayed open because people spent that money.

What happened to the bush tax breaks for guys like trump? He's sitting on $8 billion. That's not doing the economy any good. Thought trickle down works?

With millions out of work corporations can afford to be picky.

Which is the worst form of greed.

So you hire employees that are up to your industry standards? Employees with poor work history and then you pay them twice what they would make anywhere else and never get a complaint.

Oh and don't forget that all your employees have fitness certificates! :lmao:

Every time you add to your story is gets dumber each time.

So you hire employees that are up to your industry standards? Employees with poor work history and then you pay them twice what they would make anywhere else and never get a complaint.

Of course that's what you think of Americans. Remember your argument back when that we were lazy and that's why you guys hire illegal Mexicans?

Of course that's what you think of Americans. Remember your argument back when that we were lazy and that's why you guys hire illegal Mexicans?

Talk about misquoting, where did I say I hired illegal Mexicans or aliens? I don't hire them. Never have and never will. They are illegal, it is against the law to hire them. They can go back to where ever they came from and work.

As far as what I was saying to one percenter, I am calling him out on his lies. You have a problem with lies? Oh wait lies are fine, that is why you will vote for Hillary.

Do you think a organization is going to reveal publicly they only hire from the inside?

In other words your proof is again your favorite source, yourself. Sorry dude but you've already lost all credibility so constantly making ridiculous claims with only your own word as proof doesn't cut it.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you applied to work there, didn't get in, and have now internalized this as a rationalization for your failure.

Do me a favor and cancel your internet service so I can sleep better at night

Talk about misquoting, where did I say I hired illegal Mexicans or aliens? I don't hire them. Never have and never will. They are illegal, it is against the law to hire them. They can go back to where ever they came from and work.

As far as what I was saying to one percenter, I am calling him out on his lies. You have a problem with lies? Oh wait lies are fine, that is why you will vote for Hillary.
I keep trying to explain besides trump the other GOP want the status quo. Cheap illegal low pay workers. Do you get that? I keep trying to explain to you that Republicans don't want to fix illegal immigration really because it benefits their constituents. We have an illegal employer problem in this country. I don't blame Mexicans for coming here if they can make a fortune compared to the wages they get back home. Because they get away with it then it must be allowed it must be legal. In their eyes unless you get caught so what? What's the worst thing that's going to happen? You're going to be sent back home? BFD. Know what would happen to an illegal employer if we really went after them and found out who was hiring these illegal workers? They would lose their life savings their homes and their businesses. If you want illegals to go home go after the illegal employers. Don't make me tell you this again

If I could go to Canada and make $500,000 a year and all that would happen to me is I would be sent home if I were caught then I would go in a heartbeat

You being a Republican automatically are for hiring illegal workers because your party is for it. I don't care if you're Pro Choice Republican

I keep trying to explain besides trump the other GOP want the status quo. Cheap illegal low pay workers. Do you get that? I keep trying to explain to you that Republicans don't want to fix illegal immigration really because it benefits their constituents. We have an illegal employer problem in this country. I don't blame Mexicans for coming here if they can make a fortune compared to the wages they get back home. Because they get away with it then it must be allowed it must be legal. In their eyes unless you get caught so what? What's the worst thing that's going to happen? You're going to be sent back home? BFD. Know what would happen to an illegal employer if we really went after them and found out who was hiring these illegal workers? They would lose their life savings their homes and their businesses. If you want illegals to go home go after the illegal employers. Don't make me tell you this again

I wasn't addressing you, and you rant on me. Do you get that? I didn't even bring up illegal workers, you did. Do you get that?
So why rant at me? I'm not a Republican. I think and have stated that illegals should not be hired. They should all go home.

Again, I didn't bring up illegals, Republicans or anything else in your rant on me.

BTW, I never made you tell me anything the first time, it is all your doing cupcake.

Forum List

Back