Understanding “Zero”

I'm not hiding behind anything. I'm in the front row waiting for you to continue entertaining me. Say something else crazy. Dance for me monkey.

I'm not hiding behind anything. I'm in the front row waiting for you to continue entertaining me. Say something else crazy. Dance for me monk
I stated that the Wuhan is a hoax.....you replied with empty verbiage, because we both know you can't dispute it.

You never can dispute my well documented posts, no matter how much they irritate you.

You tried, you failed.

Why are you back?

As always, your cut and paste skills are awesome.

Hey Bulldyke.

You slander PC all the time. But if it were true that she cut's and pastes, you could plug her post in Google and bust her.

Except you can't - your Reich mates have tried repeatedly.

So, withdraw your lie and apologize, scumbag Nazi - or prove your defamation.

Standard Disclaimer: That's the last we'll see of Bulldyke in this thread.

I stated that the Wuhan is a hoax.....you replied with empty verbiage, because we both know you can't dispute it.

You never can dispute my well documented posts, no matter how much they irritate you.

You tried, you failed.

Why are you back?
Your silly conspiracy theories have been discredited lots of times over. You didn't accept the reality that you were wrong all those other times, so there is no reason to believe you would this time. Why bother? It's funny just watching you melt down.

Did the OP make you uncomfortable?

Of course it did.

That's why you chimed in.

But.....intellectually....you're a zero.

You prove it with every post.
You keep telling yourself that. Somebody will believe it eventually.

Just on-line to name call today are ya?

:heehee:
You seem to misunderestimate me. (that was another goofy remark by a dumb right wing president, wasn't it?) I'm here to laugh at your stupid conspiracy theories.

Your silly conspiracy theories have been discredited lots of times over. You didn't accept the reality that you were wrong all those other times, so there is no reason to believe you would this time. Why bother? It's funny just watching you melt down.

The reality is that the Wuhan is simply one more hoax purveyed by the Democrats and swallowed whole by imbeciles....raise your paw.

When are you gonna catch on????

"Everyone, and I mean everyone in the mainstream media, turned insufferably smug and sanctimonious over the last five years. Finally, they showed their true face to the public, and it’s an ugly and unappealing face. The public is willing to forgive a lot if they like you, and these people have become not just unlikeable but grotesque in their elite self-regard.

Then there is the trust factor. After all this…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.

The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

Who are the morons who keep voting for this???????????

o1-a1-2-jpg.524790
The retort is always that the flu went away because of the masks, lockdowns, and social distancing. They miss the implication that if that is the case, then those things don't work against Covid.

Only the death rate counts.

And it approaches zero.

Stop your hand-wringing and pearl-clutching.
All those dead people, and their grieving families disagree with you. It's hard for a sane person to pretend a dead person isn't dead.

Hey Bulldyke.

You slander PC all the time. But if it were true that she cut's and pastes, you could plug her post in Google and bust her.

Except you can't - your Reich mates have tried repeatedly.

So, withdraw your lie and apologize, scumbag Nazi - or prove your defamation.

Standard Disclaimer: That's the last we'll see of Bulldyke in this thread.
Nope. I'm still here for now. I do have some RL things to do soon, though.

The reality is that the Wuhan is simply one more hoax purveyed by the Democrats and swallowed whole by imbeciles....raise your paw.

When are you gonna catch on????

"Everyone, and I mean everyone in the mainstream media, turned insufferably smug and sanctimonious over the last five years. Finally, they showed their true face to the public, and it’s an ugly and unappealing face. The public is willing to forgive a lot if they like you, and these people have become not just unlikeable but grotesque in their elite self-regard.

Then there is the trust factor. After all this…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.

The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

Who are the morons who keep voting for this???????????
I suppose that's why you get all your information from people like Alex Jones, the pillow guy, and random nutjobs on the internet, right?

The retort is always that the flu went away because of the masks, lockdowns, and social distancing. They miss the implication that if that is the case, then those things don't work against Covid.

All those dead people, and their grieving families disagree with you. It's hard for a sane person to pretend a dead person isn't dead.

"All those dead people,....."

Really????

Now watch me prove....PROVE.....you wrong....and leave you speechless.

1. And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later was doing two hours-long rallies a day.

2. Here, from WebMD:
Coronavirus Recovery Rates

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.
Coronavirus Recovery

3. Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox.

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

4. “Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids
This was never about healthcare. It was, is, and always will be about control.”
truthbasedmedia.com

Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

Let's put the conclusions up front. There is no reason for kids to wear masks. There's no reason to keep
truthbasedmedia.com
truthbasedmedia.com

5. If you had no co-morbidities to begin with.....

1626816939992.png

ourworldindata.org

Mortality Risk of COVID-19 - Statistics and Research

We update the country-by-country data – shown in the interactive visualizations – daily. Further below you find a longer text on how to interpret the various metrics; the static visualizations in that section and the text were written in the first half of 2020 and have not been updated since.
ourworldindata.org
ourworldindata.org

That’s worldwide….includes nations with third world healthcare: under 1%

And those with socialized medicine, much higher rate of death.

6. “Most people recover from Covid-19.
Most people with Covid-19 have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care,… Most people recover from Covid-19. Here's why it's hard to pinpoint exactly how many

7. The mechanism of the hoax was simply to claim that deaths that would have occurred (most who died already had DNRs), and to substitute the real cause of death (the usual causes… heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia) and pretend that the Wuhan was responsible.

It was designed to dissipate the value of Trump’s miraculous economy….and it worked.

You won, you hurt America badly, but you got rid of your bête noire.

Give it up already: no, 600,000 Americans did not die of the Wuhan Red Death.

It's just one more of the myriad lies Democrats tell.

The only death was that of Trump's miraculous economy.

Nobody said it went away. It was reduced drastically, but never went away completely because idiots refused to join the effort to make it go away.

I suppose that's why you get all your information from people like Alex Jones, the pillow guy, and random nutjobs on the internet, right?

That's a lie...check my sources.

And here are more.

“Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?

Health officials estimate more 99% of infected patients survive

DETROIT – Health officials have confirmed the survival rate for people with the coronavirus (COVID-19) is high, but that’s no reason to relax safety measures that have been put in place.

One of the numbers that has been circulating on social media is that COVID-19 has a 98% or higher survival rate.

As of Wednesday, the number of cases in the United States was around 3,512,000 and the number of deaths was around 137,000. That would make the case fatality rate 3.9%, so based on confirmed cases, about 96% of people survive.” Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?u

Doesn’t look like a great reason to ruin the economy and the lives of millions of unaffected individuals…..

…..unless you have an ulterior purpose.

============================================================

Infection Fatality Rate (23k / 1.7M = 1.4% IFR)

Actual Cases with an outcome as of May 1 = estimated actual recovered (1,671,351) + estimated actual deaths (23,430) = 1,694,781.

Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).” Coronavirus Death Rate (COVID-19) - Worldometer

VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

The Question

Is the survivability rate of COVID-19 close to 100%?

The Answer

According to coronavirus data from the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, there have been more than 992,000 COVID-19 cases statewide since the pandemic's start. To date, there have been close to 13,000 coronavirus-related deaths.

That would make the percentage of infections resulting in survival close to 99%” VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

And you say.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back