Underground tunnels discovered under the Chabad Lubavitch World Headquarters in Brooklyn

The timing of the discovery is interesting, at least to me, given that it pretty much immediately follows the Epstein info dumps. Notwithstanding that the tunnels were discovered less than a mile away from his former primary residence. But I'm sure it's just a coinky dink. I'm a coinky dink theorist, I suppose.

Beyond the soiled mattresses, though, I, for one, am also genuinely curious as to why there were high chairs being pulled out of there. And while the expection is naturally present on my part that my fellow Americans might also bring forth critical questions regarding these disturbing findings, I suppose that I can understand the nature of observational selection, particularly given the recent, broader, politicized movement to illustrate designated demographics as unfortunate subjects of universal victimhood.

Of course, on the flip side, the establishment media has assured us that there is nothing to see here, so just move along, while explaining away the secret tunnel as being nothing more than an alternative means of entrance to a synagogue for use during Covid. Hm. Go figure.

Last edited:
There was a mass punch up after tunnels were discovered in a Brooklyn Synagogue, inside among other things they found blood stained mattresses and baby prams that is strollers in the US, what the hell is going on? i doubt they were Hamas tunnels.

There was a mass punch up after tunnels were discovered in a Brooklyn Synagogue, inside among other things they found blood stained mattresses and baby prams that is strollers in the US, what the hell is going on? i doubt they were Hamas tunnels.

Is that for real? What's wrong with those people?

The Chabad-Lubavitch world headquarters, located in Brooklyn’s Crown Heights neighborhood in New York City, was in chaos on Tuesday as Jewish leaders and police faced off against what Rabbi Motti Seligson, a spokesperson for the Chabad, called a “group of extremist students”.

You are aware that it was Israel who built the tunnels under Gaza, right OP?

Cool story bro.

This is a narrow sect of young Jews from Israel who came to the US to study with little or no supervision, no money, and awful living conditions with little or no regard for anything outside of their beliefs that the Messiah was this guy who died in the 1990s. They insist he is still alive. They built the tunnels to gain access to the Synagogue where this guy used to hand out dollar bills to cold homeless people.

Its fun to know shit, huh?

So many of you dumb cult fucks know exactly DICK.

Your fucking post is fucking meaningless.

I am over you dumb fucks who think you are the cats meow, but when it comes down to it, you are know nothing pussies.

I know a lot of shit and I am also intelligent enough to know I barely know anything.

To claim this has anything to do with Hamas/Israeli type tunnels is just fucking retarded.

Read the news stories. Then read my post. Then read my link to Wiki about Lubavitcher Rebbe.

Then KMA.

Cool story bro.

This is a narrow sect of young Jews from Israel who came to the US to study with little or no supervision, no money, and awful living conditions with little or no regard for anything outside of their beliefs that the Messiah was this guy who died in the 1990s. They insist he is still alive. They built the tunnels to gain access to the Synagogue where this guy used to hand out dollar bills to cold homeless people.

Its fun to know shit, huh?

So many of you dumb cult fucks know exactly DICK.

Your fucking post is fucking meaningless.
Calm down arsehole, i am just reporting the news.

I am over you dumb fucks who think you are the cats meow, but when it comes down to it, you are know nothing pussies.

I know a lot of shit and I am also intelligent enough to know I barely know anything.

To claim this has anything to do with Hamas/Israeli type tunnels is just fucking retarded.

Read the news stories. Then read my post. Then read my link to Wiki about Lubavitcher Rebbe.

Then KMA.

What is the tunnel for?

So, as far as I can understand, the Jews were digging tunnels underneath Brooklyn? I’m still trying to wrap my head around this. All I know is somewhere there is a full moon tonight.

I don't know. There's something hilarious about a Hassidic Jew popping out of a hole. :lol:

The Jews didn't think this through. They were trying to expand their synagogue into an adjacent building.

What were they going to say after it was finished?

"We came in this morning, and our temple was bigger! It's a miracle! God has provided!"

Forum List

Back