Under Questioning By Jim Jordan, Dr. Debbie Birx Admits That The US Government Under Biden Was Telling Americans Falsehoods About Vaccine Effectivenes

This reminds me of people who post about someone who drown after getting swimming lessons. And claims swimming lessons don't prevent drowning. But doesn't bother to look at the statistics of people who didn't have swimming lessons drowning in much bigger numbers.
That's a wrong analogy.

There are people who have died due to the spike.
I got spiked twice and a booster. My kidneys took quite a hit both times.
Told my doctor that I thought it was the vaccines(?) and told me there was no correlation
between them, then the truth came out this spring, and yes, yes there is quite the correlation between the two.
Now, we're waiting to see if I'm heading towards total kidney failure.

Last edited:
That's a wrong analogy.

I got spiked twice and a booster. My kidney took quite a hit both times.
Told my doctor that I thought it was the vaccines(?) and told there was no correlation
between them, then the truth came out this spring, and yes, yes there is quite the correlation between the two.

New-onset and relapsed kidney histopathology have been reported following COVID-19 vaccination, sparking debate on whether there are causal associations.

COVID-19 and the mechanism that this triggers kidney pathology remains unestablished.

That's a wrong analogy.

I got spiked twice and a booster. My kidneys took quite a hit both times.
Told my doctor that I thought it was the vaccines(?) and told me there was no correlation

Find a FlCCC doctor they are working on and have possible protocols to reverse the damage.

Very sorry to hear this bro. Best Wishes from Alabama.

Find a FlCCC doctor they are working on and have possible protocols to reverse the damage.

Very sorry to hear this bro. Best Wishes from Alabama.
Thank you, Eagle!

My wife and I are well into our 60s.Botj vaxxed. She caught it and lost her voice. I never got it even though I was living in the same house and sleeping in the same bed
The issue was the seamless lies of those in power. Fauci lied through his teeth constantly. Like he was making things up. Then we were heading towards the good citizens who were vaxxed wanting to exterminate the unvaxxed. Which tells us where we may be headed.

This reminds me of people who post about someone who drown after getting swimming lessons. And claims swimming lessons don't prevent drowning. But doesn't bother to look at the statistics of people who didn't have swimming lessons drowning in much bigger numbers.
The best swimming lesson is toss the lil bastards in the pond. They'll make it back....or not .

The best swimming lesson is toss the lil bastards in the pond. They'll make it back....or not .
Reminds me of Boot Camp.

The 2 Company Commanders asked is there anyone here who can't swim. 1 guy raised his hand.

They had him step forward. Then shoved him in the pool. Guy was going under over and over again. 1 of the CCs said to the other. You know I think this guy can't swim. Other said..........I think you are right. Divers hauled him out. And they took him off for remedial swimming lessons.

If natural immunity doesn't work, and vaccination doesn't work, what does the math tell you?

The death rate among unvaccinated people is still far higher than that among the vaccinated
A few months into the COVID panic, they were reporting any deaths, no matter how unrelated to COVID, as a COVID death, if the person happened to be COVID positive when they died.

When you posted that about how to compare COVID deaths, did you verify that they are now being more honest than that? If so, how?

A few months into the COVID panic, they were reporting any deaths, no matter how unrelated to COVID, as a COVID death, if the person happened to be COVID positive when they died.

When you posted that about how to compare COVID deaths, did you verify that they are now being more honest than that? If so, how?
The motor cycle guy death was an isolated instance...and was corrected the next day

Out of a MILLION deaths

None of that has anything to do with the FAILURES that Birx details in the Trump response

The motor cycle guy death was an isolated instance...and was corrected the next day

Out of a MILLION deaths
Yeah, they got caught. The question was have they become more honest, or just more sneaky. If you say more honest, what is your proof?

Also, it was in no way "isolated:"

None of that has anything to do with the FAILURES that Birx details in the Trump response
Here is how honest Dr. Birx is:

Last edited:
This two-minute video is quite telling....

Dr. Birx admits that the government was telling Americans that the vaccines prevented COVID infection and transmission may have been based upon guesses or lies, and she thinks it was done because they "hoped" it was true.

Just astonishing. Remember, they rolled out these first-of-a-kind mRNA vaccines even before they were approved. They told everyone they worked and they were safe. Then they did their best to mandate them, even for people who already had natural infection and better immunity than the vaccines alone provide.

Now the triple-vaccinated are getting COVID multiple times, and even our beloved double-masking, boosted, Dr. Fauci got COVID recently. Shoot, Trudeau is boosted and got COVID three times! HHS Secretary Becerra was boosted and got COVID twice in a month!

Who woulda thunk?

Conspiracy #276 becomes factual reality.

Out of a MILLION deaths

When this Covid started my aunt was scheduled for surgery so they lined her up for a Covid test appointment. Surgery was canceled so she never went to her Covid test appointment. She was notified she tested positive.

This two-minute video is quite telling....

Dr. Birx admits that the government was telling Americans that the vaccines prevented COVID infection and transmission may have been based upon guesses or lies, and she thinks it was done because they "hoped" it was true.

Just astonishing. Remember, they rolled out these first-of-a-kind mRNA vaccines even before they were approved. They told everyone they worked and they were safe. Then they did their best to mandate them, even for people who already had natural infection and better immunity than the vaccines alone provide.

Now the triple-vaccinated are getting COVID multiple times, and even our beloved double-masking, boosted, Dr. Fauci got COVID recently. Shoot, Trudeau is boosted and got COVID three times! HHS Secretary Becerra was boosted and got COVID twice in a month!

So the one caught lying for Trump is now lying for Jordan.

Wow.

Shit me brick.

When this Covid started my aunt was scheduled for surgery so they lined her up for a Covid test appointment. Surgery was canceled so she never went to her Covid test appointment. She was notified she tested positive.
Same thing to a couple down here. Went to get tested was taking too long..........So they left. Got a call your positive for Covid. Never tested.

Funny how $77000 a positive under the Care's Act can do that.

Forum List

Back