Idiotic media headline # 2: "Deborah Birx Praises 'Extraordinary' LGBTQ Community for Preventing Monkeypox Spread"

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Dr. Deborah Birx has praised the LGBTQ community for helping prevent the spread of monkeypox. The physician and diplomat told Newsweek the community is "extraordinary responsible" and that the American public can trust it to report new cases, despite the stigma surrounding the latest outbreak.

Monkeypox is currently spreading throughout the globe, with current CDC data showing over 2,100 cases in 37 countries. The U.S. currently has 99 confirmed cases.

So far most—but not all—monekypox cases are among men who have sex with men.

Where to begin?

Not with an explanation of how idiotic it is to credit the LGBTQ community for preventing the spread of Monkeypox. If you don't know that already, this thread probably isn't for you.

Now, technically, the headline is true. Dr. Birx did say that, I'm sure. So, can't accuse Newsweek of lying, exactly. But they are being deliberately deceptive to publish Dr. Birx' lie without a comment.

A more honest headline would have started, "In a show of insanity, Deborah Birx praises . . . " or "In a lame attempt at gaslighting, . . . " or "Inexplicably, . . . . "

Dr. Deborah Birx has praised the LGBTQ community for helping prevent the spread of monkeypox. The physician and diplomat told Newsweek the community is "extraordinary responsible" and that the American public can trust it to report new cases, despite the stigma surrounding the latest outbreak.

Monkeypox is currently spreading throughout the globe, with current CDC data showing over 2,100 cases in 37 countries. The U.S. currently has 99 confirmed cases.

So far most—but not all—monekypox cases are among men who have sex with men.

Where to begin?

Not with an explanation of how idiotic it is to credit the LGBTQ community for preventing the spread of Monkeypox. If you don't know that already, this thread probably isn't for you.

Now, technically, the headline is true. Dr. Birx did say that, I'm sure. So, can't accuse Newsweek of lying, exactly. But they are being deliberately deceptive to publish Dr. Birx' lie without a comment.

A more honest headline would have started, "In a show of insanity, Deborah Birx praises . . . " or "In a lame attempt at gaslighting, . . . " or "Inexplicably, . . . . "
Forget it. Donny even praised the Communist Chinese before it became popular to poke them with a stick, for being fkups or like some of his idiots said, the biologic weapons releasers.

Will she be intellectually honest and chastise the same community for spreading the AIDS pandemic, long after it was known that the main facility for spread was anal sex in their community?

I won't hold my breath.

it will come to light that covid 19 came from a lab leak in China ..
You rarely lose money betting on righteous stupidity, especially added to the hubris of thinking you have things under control, you can't even see.

You rarely lose money betting on righteous stupidity, especially added to the hubris of thinking you have things under control, you can't even see.
the only virus in history that had millions of typhoid Mary's that had little to no symptoms but still killed millions is from nature ?

Last edited:
the only virus in history that had millions of typhoid Mary's that had little to no symptoms but still killed millions is from nature ?
I believed the lab leak theory early and still do. Of course, I was a business major, not life sciences or molecular biology major, to take my opinion for what it's worth. I can tell you truthfully, it cost us a ton of money and shut down some industries and logistics, much easier brought to a halt, than efficiently restarted and brought to full speed. We haven't seen the last of the costs in dollars and cents, as we are still living it. Those are the fact, I know about.

I believed the lab leak theory early and still do. Of course, I was a business major, not life sciences or molecular biology major, to take my opinion for what it's worth. I can tell you truthfully, it cost us a ton of money and shut down some industries and logistics, much easier brought to a halt, than efficiently restarted and brought to full speed. We haven't seen the last of the costs in dollars and cents, as we are still living it. Those are the fact, I know about.
yeah man ... though there is no evidence that China released the virus on purpose they certainly lied and covered up the facts early in the outbreak ..the CCP is an evil oppressive gov entity . it is time the world starts distancing themselves from that regime and the US needs to scale up domestic production and wean off cheap China slave labor .

Forget it. Donny even praised the Communist Chinese before it became popular to poke them with a stick, for being fkups or like some of his idiots said, the biologic weapons releasers.

It's called 'diplomacy' and when they got caught spreading their virus he also jumped on their asses like he abd the rest of the world should have. Biden just races over and tries to extort more money from them.

Guess you missed some posts huh. I said nuke Wuhan.

LMAO

TDS have you down. Get a 5th of Jack and drink yourself to oblivion.

Which violated all the old rules of dealing with a low casualty rate virus......................No one should have shut down and the off label drugs that THEY FUCKING KNEW ABOUT should have been used world wide.

But they had an agenda. But you will ignore that. Now we have investigations for people taking selfies.......doors left open........and Pelosi refused the National Guard.

But for Covid...........NAH.....LET'S NOT DO THAT.........Gain of Function fucked the world.........They say.

iu

It's called 'diplomacy' and when they got caught spreading their virus he also jumped on their asses like he abd the rest of the world should have. Biden just races over and tries to extort more money from them.
He called it the Wuhan Flu and the left kept calling him a racist for it. Those afflicted with TDS can't see it.

Part of the Disease.

Guess you missed some posts huh. I said nuke Wuhan.

LMAO

TDS have you down. Get a 5th of Jack and drink yourself to oblivion.
Nuclear weapons certainly would not be my first choice. Glad you aren't running the show.

Which violated all the old rules of dealing with a low casualty rate virus......................No one should have shut down and the off label drugs that THEY FUCKING KNEW ABOUT should have been used world wide.

But they had an agenda. But you will ignore that. Now we have investigations for people taking selfies.......doors left open........and Pelosi refused the National Guard.

But for Covid...........NAH.....LET'S NOT DO THAT.........Gain of Function fucked the world.........They say.

iu
Same agenda it appears Trump used when he caught the virus, as no fish tank cleaner or malaria drugs were used. He went for the existing science, instead.

Nuclear weapons certainly would not be my first choice. Glad you aren't running the show.
LOL

You know I wouldn't do it. Make fun of it. But the virus fucked the world and it came from there............and ECO health alliance...........DARPA..........and the NIH funding.

How many of those people have been punished for doing the research that led to fucking the world with covid?

Same agenda it appears Trump used when he caught the virus, as no fish tank cleaner or malaria drugs were used. He went for the existing science, instead.
He used HCL And the best meds available. Same med as Florida. Very expensive when Ivermectin is cheap.

The OFF LABEL MEDICINE was trashed by the FDA, Fauchi, and Branch Covidians...........like you.

I've shown the studies from all over the planet for years..............They screwed this country and you know it..........but you be you.

One more thing............Show me the FISH TANK CLEANER he told you to take............lol

Forum List

Back