Under Questioning By Jim Jordan, Dr. Debbie Birx Admits That The US Government Under Biden Was Telling Americans Falsehoods About Vaccine Effectivenes

This two-minute video is quite telling....

Dr. Birx admits that the government was telling Americans that the vaccines prevented COVID infection and transmission may have been based upon guesses or lies, and she thinks it was done because they "hoped" it was true.

Just astonishing. Remember, they rolled out these first-of-a-kind mRNA vaccines even before they were approved. They told everyone they worked and they were safe. Then they did their best to mandate them, even for people who already had natural infection and better immunity than the vaccines alone provide.

Now the triple-vaccinated are getting COVID multiple times, and even our beloved double-masking, boosted, Dr. Fauci got COVID recently. Shoot, Trudeau is boosted and got COVID three times! HHS Secretary Becerra was boosted and got COVID twice in a month!

I know someone who didn't get covid after triple vax but got VERY sick... thought she would die..

and some probably do. I've heard about deaths from the vax also...

I know someone who didn't get covid after triple vax but got VERY sick... thought she would die..

and some probably do. I've heard about deaths from the vax also...
Wait. COVID vax keeps you from getting sick from anything? Who knew!

I took both vaccines and the booster...still caught Covid and passed it on to others. FU China!
My wife and I are well into our 60s.Botj vaxxed. She caught it and lost her voice. I never got it even though I was living in the same house and sleeping in the same bed

This two-minute video is quite telling....

Dr. Birx admits that the government was telling Americans that the vaccines prevented COVID infection and transmission may have been based upon guesses or lies, and she thinks it was done because they "hoped" it was true.

Just astonishing. Remember, they rolled out these first-of-a-kind mRNA vaccines even before they were approved. They told everyone they worked and they were safe. Then they did their best to mandate them, even for people who already had natural infection and better immunity than the vaccines alone provide.

Now the triple-vaccinated are getting COVID multiple times, and even our beloved double-masking, boosted, Dr. Fauci got COVID recently. Shoot, Trudeau is boosted and got COVID three times! HHS Secretary Becerra was boosted and got COVID twice in a month!

Dr. Jill disagrees
Dr Oz says "put me in the white house and I myself will create the cure---praise Allah"
Dr, Ruth says Fuckit...multiple times per day

More people are getting COVID-19 twice

In late June, Sanne de Jong developed nausea, shortness of breath, sore muscles, and a runny nose. At first, she thought it might be lingering effects from her COVID-19 infection in the spring. De Jong, 22, had tested positive on 17 April and suffered mild symptoms for about 2 weeks. She tested negative on 2 May...

But when her symptoms re-emerged, her doctor suggested she get tested again.

The call from her municipal health service came on 3 July. De Jong had tested positive again. "You're kidding me!" she recalls saying.

Natural immunity doesn't work.

That's not the point.

The vaccines are less effective than natural immunity. Just ask Dr. Fauci back when he used to speak truth....

The vaccines attempt to mimic the biological response of natural immunity.

Nobody was forcing natural immunity, or even recognizing it, but the vaccine......
If natural immunity doesn't work, and vaccination doesn't work, what does the math tell you?

The death rate among unvaccinated people is still far higher than that among the vaccinated

That's not the point.

The vaccines are less effective than natural immunity. Just ask Dr. Fauci back when he used to speak truth....

The vaccines attempt to mimic the biological response of natural immunity.

let me remind you.

The death rate among unvaccinated people is still far higher than that among the vaccinated

If natural immunity doesn't work, and vaccination doesn't work, what does the math tell you?

They weren't even tested vaccines, or even a legitimate vaccine, and the CDC was withholding the side effects until just recently.

This reminds me of people who post about someone who drown after getting swimming lessons. And claims swimming lessons don't prevent drowning. But doesn't bother to look at the statistics of people who didn't have swimming lessons drowning in much bigger numbers.

They weren't even tested vaccines, or even a legitimate vaccine, and the CDC was withholding the side effects until just recently.

Forum List

Back