UNCHAINED: Biden calls for 'emancipation' of people's wealth...

PaintMyHouse, you can post all the wealth inequality posts you like, but that is just so much whining and nothing in the way of solutions except the bogus "tax the rich more" ineffective bullshit.

Taxing the rich more is aiding and abetting the thief who is robbing you, with the added spice of punishing other people just so you can feel better.

Simple as that.

PaintMyHouse, you can post all the wealth inequality posts you like, but that is just so much whining and nothing in the way of solutions except the bogus "tax the rich more" ineffective bullshit.
No, right in this country taxing the rich has worked, very well. We just stopped doing it. After 500K, 50% should be ours, make as much as you like.

Taxing the rich more is aiding and abetting the thief who is robbing you.

Simple as that.
No, it isn't. It's paying back into the society that allowed them to get so very rich, and we did.

I agree if they owe it to society because they're cheating the system. I believe one should be as rich as they can dream of but they must pay their dues.

No, right in this country taxing the rich has worked, very well. We just stopped doing it. After 500K, 50% should be ours, make as much as you like.
The more you tax something, the less of it you get. This is basic economics. What happened under those high tax rates was that less was produced. People stop working when most of their money is taken away from them for doing so.

So you want to take production more, idiot?

Better to tax consumption more.

Here's an idea. Let's tax everyone who uses roads and bridges more.

Fair is fair. You should cough up some cash to pay society back for those roads and bridges you are using.

The more you tax something, the less of it you get. This is basic economics. What happened under those high tax rates was that less was produced. People stop working when most of their money is taken away from them for doing so.

You don't understand the economics but tell me this, why are such a defender of the rich when you will never be one? Or is it because you have a fantasy that you will be rich someday? That's the usual lie people swallow.

And, we want less wealth at the top and way more at the bottom where it actually helps the nation and the economy.

Here's an idea. Let's tax everyone who uses roads and bridges more.

Fair is fair. You should cough up some cash to pay society back for those roads and bridges.
We already do that, through gas taxes, licenses, and vehicle taxes, but we need more, obviously.

During the decade 1951 to 1960, when the top tax rate was at 90 percent, there were three recessions.

You don't understand the economics but tell me this, why are such a defender of the rich when you will never be one? Or is it because you have a fantasy that you will be rich someday? That's the usual lie people swallow.

And, we want less wealth at the top and way more at the bottom where it actually helps the nation and the economy.

What do you see as "rich," ShitMyPants? $100K a year? $250K

I know that Obama isn't rich, nor is Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden. Brad Pit and Matt Damon aren't really rich, not like the guy down the street from your mom who got a brand new Lexis, right?

Define "rich" for us.

I understand economics very well. And what makes you think I am not wealthy?

Is this your only defense you have left? I think you have just made it pretty clear who is intellectually bankrupt in this conversation.

I have outlined some very specific solutions which are direct causes of wealth inequality. All you have is "tax the rich more".

I don't think you really are interested in solving the problem. I think you just have an innate hatred of the wealthy that has been nurtured by the class warfare of the Left, and so any "solution", efficacious or not, which involves putting some pain on the wealthy resonates with you.

See my sig.

What do you see as "rich," ShitMyPants? $100K a year? $250K

I know that Obama isn't rich, nor is Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden. Brad Pit and Matt Damon aren't really rich, not like the guy down the street from your mom who got a brand new Lexis, right?

Define "rich" for us.
Well let's see, in the US if you are pulling down 500K a year, you are very well off. At one mil, you're rich. That's why I want 50% of anything over 500K.
0.1 % per 1k until 500K. Slightly regressive but that's hardly a major sin.

I understand economics very well. And what makes you think I am not wealthy?

Is this your only defense you have left? I think you have just made it pretty clear who is intellectually bankrupt in this conversation.

I have outlined some very specific solutions which are direct causes of wealth inequality. All you have is "tax the rich more".

I don't think you really are interested in solving the problem. I think you just have an innate hatred of the wealthy that has been nurtured by the class warfare of the Left, and so any "solution" which involves putting some pain on the wealthy resonates with you.

See my sig.
I block sigs, Post it or forget it. And I look at any and all solutions, that aren't dogma.

Well let's see, in the US if you are pulling down 500K a year, you are very well off. At one mil, you're rich. That's why I want 50% of anything over 500K.

This is an awesome example of the thinking of a leech.

You said the money people earn isn't theirs. And now you say it is yours to take.

Wow.

I so nailed your type when I made this joke back during the 2012 campaign:

1eq3wh.jpg

Did you know Mitt Romney bought an elevator for his car?!?

fkwug7.jpg

What?!?! How could he do that?

2yws67b.jpg

He didn't EARN that money!!!

eun9ro.jpg

That's OUR money.

16hqln7.jpg

Let's tax the rich more!

25sncw3.jpg

"Tax the rich more" isn't about solving problems. It's about hate. It's another form of bigotry.

From the link:

Vice President Joe Biden used a Black History Month event at his official residence Monday night to decry the rich, both white and black, for stunting economic growth and suggested that “emancipation” is in order.

“A lot of wealthy white and black people aren't bad but they control 1 percent of the economy and this cannot stand,” Biden told about 100 guests, including past civil rights activists and NBC weatherman Al Roker.

I wonder if Uncle Joe realizes who has been in charge for the last 8 years. This is just more liberal divide the nation BS.

Besides his quote about the 1 percent being idiotic. But the worse is yet to come if Hillary wins.

UNCHAINED: Biden calls for 'emancipation' of people's wealth...

'This cannot stand'...

Joe Biden is the most full of shit Vice President we have ever had. He is a member of the 1 percent and I give more to the needy than he does. It's time he put his skin in the game.

Forum List

Back