UNCHAINED: Biden calls for 'emancipation' of people's wealth...

Democrats are Communists. They say it daily in a thousand different ways.

No Frank. We aren't. But we also aren't rightwingnut loons.

It would be so nice if this little "story" were from a legitimate news sources and wasn't twisted and made stupid by rushlimpidiot and world nut daily.

Um, OK. You only sounds exactly like Stalin in the campaign against the Kulaks

yeah... but no.

Haven't seen you here in a while how have you been

i'm good, frank. glad to see you. we've been running around with college applications and auditions. we spent a lovely weekend in beautiful balmy Rochester, ny last week. :)

how are you?

You don't understand the economics but tell me this, why are such a defender of the rich when you will never be one? Or is it because you have a fantasy that you will be rich someday? That's the usual lie people swallow.

And, we want less wealth at the top and way more at the bottom where it actually helps the nation and the economy.

What do you see as "rich," ShitMyPants? $100K a year? $250K

I know that Obama isn't rich, nor is Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden. Brad Pit and Matt Damon aren't really rich, not like the guy down the street from your mom who got a brand new Lexis, right?

Define "rich" for us.
Well let's see, in the US if you are pulling down 500K a year, you are very well off. At one mil, you're rich. That's why I want 50% of anything over 500K.
0.1 % per 1k until 500K. Slightly regressive but that's hardly a major sin.

Who the fuck are you????????????

From the link:

Vice President Joe Biden used a Black History Month event at his official residence Monday night to decry the rich, both white and black, for stunting economic growth and suggested that “emancipation” is in order.

“A lot of wealthy white and black people aren't bad but they control 1 percent of the economy and this cannot stand,” Biden told about 100 guests, including past civil rights activists and NBC weatherman Al Roker.

I wonder if Uncle Joe realizes who has been in charge for the last 8 years. This is just more liberal divide the nation BS.

Besides his quote about the 1 percent being idiotic. But the worse is yet to come if Hillary wins.

UNCHAINED: Biden calls for 'emancipation' of people's wealth...

'This cannot stand'...

I think he has PTSD or Autism.

You don't understand the economics but tell me this, why are such a defender of the rich when you will never be one? Or is it because you have a fantasy that you will be rich someday? That's the usual lie people swallow.

And, we want less wealth at the top and way more at the bottom where it actually helps the nation and the economy.

I know that Obama isn't rich, nor is Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden. Brad Pit and Matt Damon aren't really rich, not like the guy down the street from your mom who got a brand new Lexis, right?

Define "rich" for us.
Well let's see, in the US if you are pulling down 500K a year, you are very well off. At one mil, you're rich. That's why I want 50% of anything over 500K.

A perfect example of government school 'education.'

Joe is correct. Spreading the wealth, keeping the cash on the move, helps everyone, even the very wealthy.
How can you spread it with out taking it from some one who earned it and giving it to some one who didn't earn it.
Very easy, you tax the higher end and you support the lower end using that and raising their wages so they have money to spend. When money just sits around it doesn't do much good. When it flows everyone does better. There's a reason Adam Smith was opposed to generational wealth transfers. It makes for lazy rich kids and holds back wealth that should be in the economy doing it some good.

You almost had US but then your model assumed all of the lower end is earning wages. You need to be more honest than that. You need to account for how much of the lower end is currently taking welfare vs. earning wagers as well as, what you consider 'higher end'. Is a plumber generating $250,000 per year as a single proprietor (i.e. before taxes, before operating expenses = take home pay as $70K).

Who writes Biden's speeches? They should be fired.

The Right and the Left are both wrong on this issue. The Right has taken their usual default position, "Problem? I see no problem!" The Left has taken their usual default position, "Let's solve this by taxing the rich more!"

If a thief is robbing your house on a regular basis, and he has police protection, what would you think of some retard who said, "Problem? I see no problem!"?

What would you think of someone else who said, "The way to solve this is to make people who live in bigger houses pay more taxes"?

You don't stop thieves by ignoring them or by punishing the wrong people. The same is true for the root causes of the unnatural income inequality problem.
Let's solve this by undoing the ungodly concentration of wealth at the top and getting it back down to the bottom where it can do us all some good. A healthy economy helps everyone, even the rich.

Where in the World and models you suggest we move towards where wealth is not concentrated at the top? Wealth is concentrated at the top in the US, North Korea, and all points in between. Let's first solve your problem by ceasing the hyperbole that economic problems can be solved through class envy and redistribution.

PaintMyHouse, you can post all the wealth inequality posts you like, but that is just so much whining and nothing in the way of solutions except the bogus "tax the rich more" ineffective bullshit.
No, right in this country taxing the rich has worked, very well. We just stopped doing it. After 500K, 50% should be ours, make as much as you like.
The more you tax something, the less of it you get. This is basic economics. What happened under those high tax rates was that less was produced. People stop working when most of their money is taken away from them for doing so.

So you want to take production more, idiot?

Better to tax consumption more.

You silly social engineering fool.....or communist,whatever.

PaintMyHouse, you can post all the wealth inequality posts you like, but that is just so much whining and nothing in the way of solutions except the bogus "tax the rich more" ineffective bullshit.
No, right in this country taxing the rich has worked, very well. We just stopped doing it. After 500K, 50% should be ours, make as much as you like.
The more you tax something, the less of it you get. This is basic economics. What happened under those high tax rates was that less was produced. People stop working when most of their money is taken away from them for doing so.

It's Adam Smith's version of Capitalism. Learn it.

Define "rich" for us.

I'm more than you can ever begin to understand.

No thanks..i'm waiting for a conservative so my capital gains tax will go down and save me 100's of thousands...those are my kind of conservatives.
I can wait..

No thanks..i'm waiting for a conservative so my capital gains tax will go down and save me 100's of thousands...those are my kind of conservatives.
I can wait..
Nothing like being out for number one, unless you want to be like the Founders of this nation, or Jesus, or anyone else worthy of respect. Have at it.

Wonderful that liberal logic that believes a 75% tax on a capital gains deal that DOESN'T happen is somehow more fruitful than an 18% tax on the very same deal when it DOES get done.

Forum List

Back