Unarmed woman shot dead by Police

No, this is not about the white woman shot at the Capital on January 6th by a black police officer, this is about a Black woman shot dead in Ohio who was accused of shop lifting by a ..............wait for it............white police officer.

The police confronted her in her car and demanded she get out, however, the woman had other ideas as she began to pull away. The police officer in front of the car then opened fire and with one shot she was dead.

How is shooting this girl any different than shooting the woman at the Capital on January 6th as they declared the officer a hero with no investigation other than the woman behind the wheel could have killed the police officer with her car in Ohio?

The officer in Ohio, however, has been put on leave and those that have watched the video said the officer should never have been in front of the car to put himself in danger. It sounds like they are going to crucify this guy and dispose of him quickly.
This happened just a few miles south of my home in the city.I watched an edited version of the video. No motion of the car nor sound of the engine reving was in the video. The Brendon TWP has a lot of cops that use to be a part of the New Rome police department and of the Valley view police department. Both police forces and local governments were disbanded do to corruption. Maybe that is Blenden Twp at any rate the TWP has been under investigation for a good many years and locals think that government as well as the village of Brice will also be disbanded. This will be interesting to watch as it plays out.This is an area I have drove around for years. Well known for illegal spead traps and general Tom Fullery. If you are ever in the Columbus area stay out of that area as well as the Hill Top.

If a Cop tells you to get out of the car, why is the motor running? Did they deman
This happened just a few miles south of my home in the city.I watched an edited version of the video. No motion of the car nor sound of the engine reving was in the video. The Brendon TWP has a lot of cops that use to be a part of the New Rome police department and of the Valley view police department. Both police forces and local governments were disbanded do to corruption. Maybe that is Blenden Twp at any rate the TWP has been under investigation for a good many years and locals think that government as well as the village of Brice will also be disbanded. This will be interesting to watch as it plays out.This is an area I have drove around for years. Well known for illegal spead traps and general Tom Fullery. If you are ever in the Columbus area stay out of that area as well as the Hill Top.

in D gear foot off brake and almost all automatic cars will begin to roll Forward. You dont need to rev it.

I llstened for “put car in park, turn off engine” but did not hear it.

If a Cop tells you to get out of the car, why is the motor running? Did they deman

in D gear foot off brake and almost all automatic cars will begin to roll Forward. You dont need to rev it.

I llstened for “put car in park, turn off engine” but did not hear it.
The video is to redacted to glean much information from. Not a good area to be in. I avoid it if at all possible. What is weird about the area is that if you were not a local driving through it, you would not beware of it's issues. It does not appear to be a poor area. At least if ya ended up in the Hilltop right next door you would realize ya need to get the hell out pretty quickly. Not the case in this TWP. Don't know what will happen with this particular case but I can tell ya stay the hell out of that area.

All of this because this poor "pregnant" woman decided she had the right to take a bottle of booze without paying and when a cop had the audacity to try to stop her, she simply used her car to try to push him out of the way. She died of willful stupidity. If this cop is convicted because he "should have stayed away" from the front of her vehicle, cops everywhere should think long and hard about why they have a job at all.
Was the "bottle of booze" found on her?

The video is to redacted to glean much information from. Not a good area to be in. I avoid it if at all possible. What is weird about the area is that if you were not a local driving through it, you would not beware of it's issues. It does not appear to be a poor area. At least if ya ended up in the Hilltop right next door you would realize ya need to get the hell out pretty quickly. Not the case in this TWP. Don't know what will happen with this particular case but I can tell ya stay the hell out of that area.
You gotta watch out for those roving bands of cops that are up to no good. :omg:

You gotta watch out for those roving bands of cops that are up to no good. :omg:
In that particular area that is the truth of the matter unfortunately. The good news this is not the case in most areas around here. Stay out of the village of Brice and Blenden Twp you will be fine as far as the government goes. Stay out of the Hilltop and south Columbus ya worry about the locals there but probably happy to see a cop.

Forum List

Back