unarmed french policeman get's his head blown off by Jihadi peace keeper....

FOX News just reported that the terrorists had three separate shootouts with French police while making their escape. I wonder how they exchanged fire with unarmed police officers? Boggles the mind.
Keep doubling down on your own stupidity. The claim is the two cops shot were unarmed, not that every cop in Paris was and you admitted the Municipal cops are not armed. Keep proving just how stupid you are.

FOX News just reported that the terrorists had three separate shootouts with French police while making their escape. I wonder how they exchanged fire with unarmed police officers? Boggles the mind.
Keep doubling down on your own stupidity. The claim is the two cops shot were unarmed, not that every cop in Paris was and you admitted the Municipal cops are not armed. Keep proving just how stupid you are.

A claim? And who made that claim? No doubt a very reliable source.

Wrong again....some municipal police officers are unarmed depending on locality.

Retard alert, you lied or were wrong, got called on it refused for several pages to say you were wrong now are back to being retarded.

Retard alert, you lied or were wrong, got called on it refused for several pages to say you were wrong now are back to being retarded.

You mischaracterize as you always do.

So is this terrorism or just workplace violence?

I believe this was a case of "road rage".

Exactly.

Or "mental ilness" :mad-61:
If you think killing innocent people is a sign of good mental health you might be an idiot.

You are completly missing the point....switch on your brain.

Some governments try to downplay the danger and avoid the issue by saying that individuals who cause terrorist attacks are mentally ill and not in fact Islamist terrorists, therefore they say the issue is one of an illness rather than Islam..

FOX, as a member of the MSM, is obviously making this into a big government issue.

Those cats ain't amateurs....they've been in combat, probably Syria or Iraq.
I agree. Listening to Hannity right now. He has an intelligence officer on saying these guys are formerly military trained Al Qeada militants with cells who've infiltrated France.
Those cats ain't amateurs....they've been in combat, probably Syria or Iraq.

Why they wearing masks to conceal their identity while hitting soft targets, then? They'll be dust in the wind if they ever come across our special opps. They're nothing but thug cowards who went open season on unarmed civilians.
You misquoted me. Used a quote from somebody else and accredited it to me.

FOX, as a member of the MSM, is obviously making this into a big government issue.
Bullshit.

No. The claim is the two cops that first responded were unarmed and fled. They were not the cops ambushed in their car.

No. The claim is the two cops that first responded were unarmed and fled. They were not the cops ambushed in their car.

Claim by who? What is the source of that information?

RECTILE! heard you went to a furniture convention and were never seen again....we thought you'd finally rid yourself of us...
SmileySuicide.gif

This freak does these petty one-liner replies until you want to hunt him down and hang him.....avoid and ignore

RECTILE! heard you went to a furniture convention and were never seen again.
SmileySuicide.gif

This freak does these petty one-liner replies until you want to hunt him down and hang him.....avoid and ignore

By contrast I'm often reminded of the Gettysburg Address when reading your prosaic posts.

Forum List

Back