unarmed french policeman get's his head blown off by Jihadi peace keeper....

As if you ever knew anything at all about it before today.

Do you know everything about everything?

I didn't think so.

It doesn't matter what I knew when, the fact is you are an idiot that got caught lying and you lack the intellectually honesty to admit it.

The OP is based on slender threads of nonsense.....the kind you lap up every time.

My comments are directed at you, not the OP.

The OP's comments may or may not be nonsense, but yours is outright lies.

Oh by the way.....where's the part where any of you verifies that the police officer was unarmed? Haven't seen that part yet.....just idle speculation so far.

Watch the video.

So where's the verification that he was unarmed?

Meter maids are police officers too, sort of like French municipal police.

Nothing like French municipal police.

Under Article 21 2 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, the duties of the municipal police include:
  • safety, security, safety and public order (L2212-5 of the code of local authorities)
  • the correct application of the bylaws.
  • monitoring and regulation of road traffic and the recording of traffic violations.(L116-2 of the code of the road traffic)
  • routine screening for alcohol offenses under the traffic laws.
  • maintenance of law 78-6 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.
  • assistance to citizens of the town.
  • the laws of urban planning.
  • reporting of crimes over which they have no jurisdiction.
The municipal police may carry out arrests as part of the act (Article 73 of the Criminal Procedure Code) and are required to deliver any perpetrator to an officer of the national police or the national gendarmerie.

You're not a very good liar.

Sounds a lot like a meter maid.

Only if you an idio.....oh wait. You've already shown yourself to be an idiot.

I've already admitted my error......now how about you?

There's nothing in your article that says the police were unarmed. Every time I've been to Paris I've seen heavily armed cops mixed in with every crowd and standing on many corners.

Please observe this picture...

One heavily armed Terrorist and one totally unarmed French Police officer...

charliehebdocopkilled.jpg
I can't see if he is armed or not. Apparently he was already injured. It has been my observation that most cops in Paris are armed, and not with pistols but with larger weapons that they carry in their hands or on a strap.

Surely the OP is not trying to say the cop would not have been shot if he had been armed.

- cuz that would be pretty idiotic.

That would depend heavily on the officer's tactics and ROE..... If he was armed and smart, he stays out of sight until he has a clear line of fire and guns the terrorist a-hole down. If his ROE doesn't allow that, then he ends up just as dead.
They were ambushed in their car is what I read.

There's nothing in your article that says the police were unarmed. Every time I've been to Paris I've seen heavily armed cops mixed in with every crowd and standing on many corners.

I can't see if he is armed or not. Apparently he was already injured. It has been my observation that most cops in Paris are armed, and not with pistols but with larger weapons that they carry in their hands or on a strap.

French police officers can often be seen carrying sub machine guns.

Yeah it freaked me the hell out the first time I saw that.

It's the same in Germany and Italy too, lots of police carrying automatic weapons.

It's the same in Germany and Italy too, lots of police carrying automatic weapons.
Yep. Kind of the police state the RWNJs rail against. The OP is a moron.

Yep. Kind of the police state the RWNJs rail against. The OP is a moron.

Actually police states are the ones where only the bad guys and the police have guns. Case in point is the photo above. Although, to be perfectly honest, France has some of the more "reasonable" gun laws in Europe. They don't allow machineguns or RPG's though. And both were used in this terrible attack.

So is this terrorism or just workplace violence?

I believe this was a case of "road rage".

Exactly.

Or "mental ilness" :mad-61:
If you think killing innocent people is a sign of good mental health you might be an idiot.
So military members and those waging war are mentally ill?
Sometimes. If you are actually defending innocent people, no.

FOX News just reported that the terrorists had three separate shootouts with French police while making their escape. I wonder how they exchanged fire with unarmed police officers? Boggles the mind.

Surely the OP is not trying to say the cop would not have been shot if he had been armed.

- cuz that would be pretty idiotic.

really? because if he had a gun he could have defended himself.

you're an idiot
Like the cops ambushed in NYC? Damn, Yurt.

damn ravi, watch the video, he was down, but not dead. the gunman took time to get over to him, the guy had his hands up. if he had a gun he could have defended himself.

sometimes you can be so stupid my luv

Forum List

Back