UN resolution towards Peace-keeping mission for Ukraine in the pipeline?

Actually, yes I would agree they were neutral. You see, unlike you I do not determine neutrality based on my personal beliefs.

That is an actual difference between you and I. To you, everything seems to be based purely on your own beliefs and nothing else.
Rubbish - neutrality is not defined by personal beliefs - but by international law. Something you seem to know very little to nothing about.

Neutrality — defined by the UN as the legal status arising from the abstention of a state from all participation in a war between other states, the maintenance of an attitude of impartiality toward the belligerents, and the recognition by the belligerents of this abstention and impartiality — is critically important for the United Nations to gain and maintain the confidence and cooperation of all in order to operate independently and effectively, especially in situations that are politically charged.

Did Poland vote in the UN Ukraine assembly with - condemning the Russian offensive? or did they abstain (NEUTRAL) like China? or did they vote not to condemn Russia such as Belarus?

Bringing in personal beliefs like you - and then trying to revert those on someone else is plain stupid.

Not being able to differentiate between sending weapons (which is rightful according to international law) and being Neutral (not sending weapons or assistance) - just shows how ignorant you are.

Well good to know that if China starts to send weapons, training and $$$ to Russia - that you will regard them as being neutral.
BTW, do you like Chinese music?
I'm not sure, that I correctly recognised the song

Isn't it "When that day comes"?

Neutrality — defined by the UN as the legal status arising from the abstention of a state from all participation in a war between other states, the maintenance of an attitude of impartiality toward the belligerents, and the recognition by the belligerents of this abstention and impartiality — is critically important for the United Nations to gain and maintain the confidence and cooperation of all in order to operate independently and effectively, especially in situations that are politically charged.

Did Poland vote in the UN Ukraine assembly with - condemning the Russian offensive? or did they abstain (NEUTRAL) like China? or did they vote not to condemn Russia such as Belarus?

Good god, you really are bonkers, you know that?

By your claims and definitions there, absolutely nobody can be neutral in anything. That is not what it means, not at all.

But the key word in the definition is participation. Poland is not participating in the war.

And in voting, abstaining is basically saying "no comment". And it is done generally for political reasons and nothing else.

You just love to try and bend and twist facts into something else so they are what you want them to be instead of what they actually are.

By your new definition, if somebody sells anything they are no longer neutral. So I guess if a nation sells food to both Ukraine and Russia, they are on both sides of the war.

Forum List

Back