UN resolution towards Peace-keeping mission for Ukraine in the pipeline?

Under direct involvement I mean NATO troops on the ground.
But what do they mean?

I think that not. Technically isn't capable. Without additional draft of reservists, reshuffle of the command, real reform of the army with regard of supply, training, logistics etc. It can't be achieved overnight or even in several months.
They can draft reservists, they can reshuffle command, they can reform logistic and they can even use tactical nukes.

It is not about possibility of the 'stalemate'. It is about price of the inevitable Russian victory. What price will they pay, what price will pay Ukraine, Europe and America, and what will get China, Iran, Venezuela, etc..
I am more inclined to think now that expected Russian spring offensive will be just a fantasy.

Not too long, obviously.

But what do they mean?

They can draft reservists, they can reshuffle command, they can reform logistic and they can even use tactical nukes.

It is not about possibility of the 'stalemate'. It is about price of the inevitable Russian victory. What price will they pay, what price will pay Ukraine, Europe and America, and what will get China, Iran, Venezuela, etc..
Dude, what do you want? Are you going to tell me again how the Russians will seize Odesa by September?

Moscow told Piss Pants exactly what would be in store for his masters with that hyper missile strike .
The provocation was that absurd pin prick attack in Bryansk Oblast . It was very foolish but it showed the US exactly how they will be brought to heel.

Piss Pants etc are trapped . They cannot get troops in and they know that NATO and US planes will be blown out of the sky if the US crosses any red line .NATO cannot handle the latest Russian hypersonic air defence missile system .

We know the 101 st US airborne division has been in Romania for several months but they are powerless .Just sitting there drinking coffee .

They do that and they're toast. Nothing will provoke an overwhelming retaliation like some criminal letting nukes fly.
You see, the problem is that the USA just don't have enough of nukes for any sort of 'overwhelming retaliation'. What is even more important - the USA don't have effective civil defense. So, if there will be choice between 'to leave Poland' and 'to commit suicide' - Biden will choose 'to leave Poland'.

Dude, what do you want? Are you going to tell me again how the Russians will seize Odesa by September?
I hope you understand that there is only one reason why the Russian didn't take Odessa, Kiev and Lvov, yet? And this reason is American support. The problem is, that Biden's attempt to save his personal assets in Ukraine costs pretty much for the USA and EU.

If they do, then you can consider this the third Russian Empire to have collapsed in just over a century.

If Russia was to use a single nuke, it would likely trigger a NATO response. Because as everybody over the age of 8 should know, that would irradiate contamination onto multiple other countries. And I can't think of a faster way to not only trigger a nuclear exchange, but if there is not an exchange a lot of nations in Europe would likely throw off the NPT. Because the only thing protecting most of Europe against nukes is the fact they are under the "Nuclear Umbrella" of the US, UK, and France. If all three refused to retaliate, then odds are nations that are nuclear capable in theory would decide that nobody will protect them and start their own nuke programs.

And that includes Germany, Japan, Canada, South Africa, and Netherlands just to start. Each and every one of them could become a nuclear power very quickly, they only have not because of agreements with nuclear powers to protect them. But any nation using a nuke would cause a lot of nations to throw away the NPT and develop their own program for self-protection.

Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, each and every one of those would be affected by nukes because of the fallout, and would consider that a form of chemical attack. And even China would likely react, as no matter how chummy they have been acting lately, they are still nation strongly opposed to each other and have come to blows between each other multiple times over the decades.

You see, the problem is that the USA just don't have enough of nukes for any sort of 'overwhelming retaliation'. What is even more important - the USA don't have effective civil defense. So, if there will be choice between 'to leave Poland' and 'to commit suicide' - Biden will choose 'to leave Poland'.

We don't need them. See the Gulf War and what happened to the world's fourth largest military in just a few hours, and we didn't even have all our stuff there yet. You probably think the Russians are Big Scary Warriors N Stuff. Obviously they're not even close to that. You don't really have any idea what defenses we have anyway. If we were that helpless we would already be dead years ago.

And France and Britain have always had a more aggressive nuke response policy toward Russia than we ever had. Good lucks with your fantasies.

I hope you understand that there is only one reason why the Russian didn't take Odessa, Kiev and Lvov, yet? And this reason is American support. The problem is, that Biden's attempt to save his personal assets in Ukraine costs pretty much for the USA and EU.
Of course I do. What is your point? That in 2024 there will be new US President and the policy toward Ukraine will change? Yeah, I remember how you Russians hoped back in 2016 that Trump would be the best buddy for Putin and give him back Ukraine. How did that work out? Not so well?

That is not 'the Biden's war' despite what your propaganda may tell you. I think that decision that Ukraine should stay in the Western sphere was made at least in 2004, when the W Bush administration openly supported Yushchenko at the times of so called Orange Revolution.

It was then the Obama administration that supported the Euromaidan protests and new government when Yanukovich fled the country. It was then the Trump administration that began supplying lethal weapons to Ukraine and called the Nord Stream pipelines a threat to Europe.

Come on, dude. You can't be that blind.

You don't really have any idea what defenses we have anyway. If we were that helpless we would already be dead years ago.

Our biggest defense is simply that our nation and industry is widely dispersed across the continent.

Russia is actually very vulnerable, because they have long tended to build huge "industrial centers". Great for central planning, control, and logistical needs. But very poor for defense as it gives an enemy a single target to concentrate on.

And add to that, the trend over the decades in the US has been to place newer factories in smaller and smaller communities. No more building massive factories in Detroit or the like, but instead setting up in more rural states like Tennessee and Alabama.

Our biggest defense is simply that our nation and industry is widely dispersed across the continent.

Russia is actually very vulnerable, because they have long tended to build huge "industrial centers". Great for central planning, control, and logistical needs. But very poor for defense as it gives an enemy a single target to concentrate on.

And add to that, the trend over the decades in the US has been to place newer factories in smaller and smaller communities. No more building massive factories in Detroit or the like, but instead setting up in more rural states like Tennessee and Alabama.
Plus all the off-shoring makes it a big problem even for the Red Chinese. They would have to nuke Canada, Mexico, Viet Nam, Brazil, etc., etc., etc.

And, Red China is not going to side with them in any open war, so they;re left with who in a 'WW III' scenario? Venezuela, Syria, and Iran??? lol let them go for it. Even Belarus would rather kill Putin themselves than die with him.

If they do, then you can consider this the third Russian Empire to have collapsed in just over a century.

And if they don't - it may collapse even earlier.
If Russia was to use a single nuke, it would likely trigger a NATO response. Because as everybody over the age of 8 should know, that would irradiate contamination onto multiple other countries. And I can't think of a faster way to not only trigger a nuclear exchange, but if there is not an exchange a lot of nations in Europe would likely throw off the NPT. Because the only thing protecting most of Europe against nukes is the fact they are under the "Nuclear Umbrella" of the US, UK, and France. If all three refused to retaliate, then odds are nations that are nuclear capable in theory would decide that nobody will protect them and start their own nuke programs.
Yes, of course. And, may be, it is exactly Russian goal. Nuclear and independent from Washington Germany may be not only potential enemy, but an economical partner or even an ally. And, they have pretty good reasons to think so. You know, there are plenty of 'Putinversteher's in Germany.

And that includes Germany, Japan, Canada, South Africa, and Netherlands just to start. Each and every one of them could become a nuclear power very quickly, they only have not because of agreements with nuclear powers to protect them. But any nation using a nuke would cause a lot of nations to throw away the NPT and develop their own program for self-protection.
Sure. 'Multipolar world', as the Russians say.
Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, each and every one of those would be affected by nukes because of the fallout, and would consider that a form of chemical attack. And even China would likely react, as no matter how chummy they have been acting lately, they are still nation strongly opposed to each other and have come to blows between each other multiple times over the decades.
So what? Who cares about them?

Nuclear and independent from Washington Germany may be not only potential enemy, but an economical partner or even an ally.

Oh my goodness, you are completely delusional.

Oh yes, Germany and Russia, marching hand in hand to global domination. Seems we have heard that before, and we all know how that turned out.

Go back to your fantasy novels of the Master Race.

Of course I do. What is your point? That in 2024 there will be new US President and the policy toward Ukraine will change? Yeah, I remember how you Russians hoped back in 2016 that Trump would be the best buddy for Putin and give him back Ukraine. How did that work out? Not so well?
It was quite well. Trump successfully deterred Russia without creating actual threats and provocations. He is smart, and he can found an acceptable (for both sides) balance of interests. Biden is not. He is greedy, he is selfish and what is much more worse - he is stupid. He waste American resources and going to ruin American economy just to protect his personal assets.

Russia don't need Ukraine itself. All what they need is safety.
That is not 'the Biden's war' despite what your propaganda may tell you. I think that decision that Ukraine should stay in the Western sphere was made at least in 2004, when the W Bush administration openly supported Yushchenko at the times of so called Orange Revolution.

You see... There is a pretty good difference between 'stay in Western sphere' and 'commit discrimination and genocide of ethnic Russians'.
Russia itself could be a part the 'Western sphere' if there still be 'Western values' there. Something, you know, like 'democracy', 'equal rights', 'free speech' and so on. Nobody (especially Russians) like Nazies, and Obama-Biden clique are Nazies.
It was then the Obama administration that supported the Euromaidan protests and new government when Yanukovich fled the country. It was then the Trump administration that began supplying lethal weapons to Ukraine and called the Nord Stream pipelines a threat to Europe.

Come on, dude. You can't be that blind.
Obama and Biden are the same clique. And Trump just kept the situation balanced.

Oh my goodness, you are completely delusional.

Oh yes, Germany and Russia, marching hand in hand to global domination. Seems we have heard that before, and we all know how that turned out.

Go back to your fantasy novels of the Master Race.
It's not about me. It is about Russia and her government (and Putin himself). And the official narrative of the Russian government is that the most important reason of the current crisis of European Security is the American influence there. Sure, it is lie - Europeans are Nazies by themselves, Obama-Biden clique just allow them to reveal their nature, but they play this card and play quite successfully.

You see... There is a pretty good difference between 'stay in Western sphere' and 'commit discrimination and genocide of ethnic Russians'.
Russia itself could be a part the 'Western sphere' if there still be 'Western values' there. Something, you know, like 'democracy', 'equal rights', 'free speech' and so on. Nobody (especially Russians) like Nazies, and Obama-Biden clique are Nazies
No one genocides the Russians in Ukraine better than Putin is doing it now.

Feel sure that dear and very smart Uncle P will privately scoff at UN proposals .
In his position I would not trust the US and NATO as they have lied time after time for over 30years .

Why on earth would you even think about believing them when you do not need either and have formed alliances elsewhere at a time when the US dollar is due to collapse and US military might is no longer treated very seriously ?

Such as?

Are you making shit up again?

Moscow told Piss Pants exactly what would be in store for his masters with that hyper missile strike .
The provocation was that absurd pin prick attack in Bryansk Oblast . It was very foolish but it showed the US exactly how they will be brought to heel.

Piss Pants etc are trapped . They cannot get troops in and they know that NATO and US planes will be blown out of the sky if the US crosses any red line .NATO cannot handle the latest Russian hypersonic air defence missile system .

We know the 101 st US airborne division has been in Romania for several months but they are powerless .Just sitting there drinking coffee .
The 101st is no longer deployed there. My daughter is on the 101st AB staff.

Forum List

Back