UN officials accused of bowing to Israeli pressure over children's rights list

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
That´s our UN!

"Senior UN officials in Jerusalem have been accused of caving in to Israeli pressure to abandon moves to include the state’s armed forces on a UN list of serious violators of children’s rights.

UN officials backed away from recommending that the Israel Defence Forces (IDF) be included on the list following telephone calls from senior Israeli officials. The Israelis allegedly warned of serious consequences if a meeting of UN agencies and NGOs based in Jerusalem to ratify the recommendation went ahead. Within hours, the meeting was cancelled."
UN officials accused of bowing to Israeli pressure over children s rights list World news The Guardian

Last edited:
That´s our UN!

"Senior UN officials in Jerusalem have been accused of caving in to Israeli pressure to abandon moves to include the state’s armed forces on a UN list of serious violators of children’s rights.

UN officials backed away from recommending that the Israel Defence Forces (IDF) be included on the list following telephone calls from senior Israeli officials. The Israelis allegedly warned of serious consequences if a meeting of UN agencies and NGOs based in Jerusalem to ratify the recommendation went ahead. Within hours, the meeting was cancelled."
UN officials accused of bowing to Israeli pressure over children s rights list World news The Guardian

Meanwhile, no mention is made of all the children being used as human shields by Hamas. I guess the word didn't get out what reporters saw while they were there and kept their mouths shut until they were able to leave Gaza. Let us mention the over 10,000 dead Syrian children, God only knows how many are wounded and not even getting medical care, plus the thousands and thousands of children who are refugees living in unheated tents in inclement weather.

Report praises Israel s effort to prevent civilian casualties in Gaza The Times of Israel?

That´s our UN!

Meanwhile, no mention is made of all the children being used as human shields by Hamas. I guess the word didn't get out what reporters saw while they were there and kept their mouths shut until they were able to leave Gaza. Let us mention the over 10,000 dead Syrian children, God only knows how many are wounded and not even getting medical care, plus the thousands and thousands of children who are refugees living in unheated tents in inclement weather.

Report praises Israel s effort to prevent civilian casualties in Gaza The Times of Israel?
You mean, when the Syrian government bombs terrorists, it is a war crime and when the Israeli government bombs children, it is human shield children which are lawfully considered military targets?

That´s our UN!

You mean, when the Syrian government bombs terrorists, it is a war crime and when the Israeli government bombs children, it is human shield children which are lawfully considered military targets?

Listen, Little Boy, as much as you will deny it, your beloved Assad bombs Syrian civilians who are in no way terrorists. If the terrorists belonging to Hamas would stop shooting rockets into Israel, no one in Gaza would have been hurt. Didn't you see the pictures taken by reporters of Hamas setting up their rocket launchers in civilian areas or are you so busy defending Assad that you really don't care what Hamas does?
If a group south of the border here were shooting off rockets into the U.S., I would hope that my government would not just roll over and play dead but would retaliate.

Listen, Little Boy, as much as you will deny it, your beloved Assad bombs Syrian civilians who are in no way terrorists.
But Palestinian children are terrorists? Now we can see how confused you are.
"Al-Qaeda = in no way terrorists, Children = terrorists."
What has blinded your eyes? A "barrel bomb"?

If the terrorists belonging to Hamas would stop shooting rockets into Israel, no one in Gaza would have been hurt. Didn't you see the pictures taken by reporters of Hamas setting up their rocket launchers in civilian areas or are you so busy defending Assad that you really don't care what Hamas does?
I saw pictures of FSA and Al-Nusra terrorists in Syria doing far worse things. What does make the difference in your opinion?

If a group south of the border here were shooting off rockets into the U.S., I would hope that my government would not just roll over and play dead but would retaliate.
And when terrorists fire missiles into a Syrian town or city, its "Syrian government barrel bombs", right?

That´s our UN!

Is this the same UN that says Israel is the world's greatest violator of women's rights?

The UN has all the credibility of JR.

That´s our UN!

Listen, Little Boy, as much as you will deny it, your beloved Assad bombs Syrian civilians who are in no way terrorists. If the terrorists belonging to Hamas would stop shooting rockets into Israel, no one in Gaza would have been hurt. Didn't you see the pictures taken by reporters of Hamas setting up their rocket launchers in civilian areas or are you so busy defending Assad that you really don't care what Hamas does?
Obama would most likely give them better, more accurate rockets.

That´s our UN!

Is this the same UN that says Israel is the world's greatest violator of women's rights?

The UN estimates the civilian victims of the 2014 Gaza conflict at 75 % of all.
2014 Israel Gaza conflict - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

0,,17776629_401,00.jpg

Listen, Little Boy, as much as you will deny it, your beloved Assad bombs Syrian civilians who are in no way terrorists.

If the terrorists belonging to Hamas would stop shooting rockets into Israel, no one in Gaza would have been hurt. Didn't you see the pictures taken by reporters of Hamas setting up their rocket launchers in civilian areas or are you so busy defending Assad that you really don't care what Hamas does?
I saw pictures of FSA and Al-Nusra terrorists in Syria doing far worse things. What does make the difference in your opinion?

And when terrorists fire missiles into a Syrian town or city, its "Syrian government barrel bombs", right?

Syria has been killing their civilians even before there was any FSA, I think most of us have read what happened when the people started protesting. Meanwhile, your beloved leader having his Air Force drop his barrel bombs have killed many children. Syrian civilians have seen this happen. Meanwhile, can you give us a rundown of how many children were killed while helping Hamas dig those tunnels so that they could creep through and murder Jews.

That´s our UN!

Actually, the Secretary General of the U.N. has admitted that a whole lot of members of the UN are very anti-Semitic. As you can see, the U.N. has been obsessed with Israel for years while overlooking the terrible things happening elsewhere.

Syria has been killing their civilians even before there was any FSA, I think most of us have read what happened when the people started protesting. Meanwhile, your beloved leader having his Air Force drop his barrel bombs have killed many children. Syrian civilians have seen this happen. Meanwhile, can you give us a rundown of how many children were killed while helping Hamas dig those tunnels so that they could creep through and murder Jews.
It is senseless to talk to a propaganda bot that repeats its programmed lies over and over again.

That´s our UN!

Actually, the Secretary General of the U.N. has admitted that a whole lot of members of the UN are very anti-Semitic. As you can see, the U.N. has been obsessed with Israel for years while overlooking the terrible things happening elsewhere.
Sure, only anti-Semites would criticize Israel :rolleyes:

It is senseless to talk to a propaganda bot that repeats its programmed lies over and over again.

Why don't you contact the Secretary General of the U.N. and ask him if he said that. Use your head. There are many Muslim members of the U.N., and you know just how the Muslims love the Jews. Then there are the countries who depend on Arab oil. Put these two together and what do you get?

It appears that the Little Boy was asleep at the switch when all the news about the tunnels came out. In fact, they are still building tunnels, but the Little Boy has no interest in what they are doing.

Why don't you contact the Secretary General of the U.N. and ask him if he said that. Use your head. There are many Muslim members of the U.N., and you know just how the Muslims love the Jews. Then there are the countries who depend on Arab oil. Put these two together and what do you get?

It appears that the Little Boy was asleep at the switch when all the news about the tunnels came out. In fact, they are still building tunnels, but the Little Boy has no interest in what they are doing.
What are you quacking there? Abandon drugs, Sally.

My goodness, if the mental health authorities in your town would see you babbling on, they would send the men in the white coats to pick you up. Then you can yell, "I'm sane, I'm sane. Bashar, help me." Perhaps your friend Bashar can find you a better psychiatrist who will prescribe the correct medication for you.

My goodness, if the mental health authorities in your town would see you babbling on, they would send the men in the white coats to pick you up. Then you can yell, "I'm sane, I'm sane. Bashar, help me." Perhaps your friend Bashar can find you a better psychiatrist who will prescribe the correct medication for you.
Don´t stress your human bones keyboard unduly, Sally.

Bashar, Bashar, where are you? Since you went to medical school in Europe, surely you must have met some other student studying to become a psychiatrist. Can't you hook him up with your good buddy who needs a lot of therapy? Not only are his bones creaking, but his brains are creaking too.

Bashar, Bashar, where are you? Since you went to medical school in Europe, surely you must have met some other student studying to become a psychiatrist. Can't you hook him up with your good buddy who needs a lot of therapy? Not only are his bones creaking, but his brains are creaking too.
If that was supposed to be funny it was a big fail. No joke that is posted under the flag of Al-Qaeda is funny, by the way.

Forum List

Back