UN officials accused of bowing to Israeli pressure over children's rights list

Why don't you contact the Secretary General of the U.N. and ask him if he said that. Use your head. There are many Muslim members of the U.N., and you know just how the Muslims love the Jews. Then there are the countries who depend on Arab oil. Put these two together and what do you get?

It appears that the Little Boy was asleep at the switch when all the news about the tunnels came out. In fact, they are still building tunnels, but the Little Boy has no interest in what they are doing.
What are you quacking there? Abandon drugs, Sally.

My goodness, if the mental health authorities in your town would see you babbling on, they would send the men in the white coats to pick you up. Then you can yell, "I'm sane, I'm sane. Bashar, help me." Perhaps your friend Bashar can find you a better psychiatrist who will prescribe the correct medication for you.
Don´t stress your human bones keyboard unduly, Sally.

Bashar, Bashar, where are you? Since you went to medical school in Europe, surely you must have met some other student studying to become a psychiatrist. Can't you hook him up with your good buddy who needs a lot of therapy? Not only are his bones creaking, but his brains are creaking too.
If that was supposed to be funny it was a big fail. No joke that is posted under the flag of Al-Qaeda is funny, by the way.

I am sure that many here can realize that the Little Boy is in desperate need of mental health care. You all have noticed his ridiculous "Al-Qaeda" shtick. If you don't stick up for his idol, then in his demented mind you have to be a supporter of Al Qaeda.

What are you quacking there? Abandon drugs, Sally.

My goodness, if the mental health authorities in your town would see you babbling on, they would send the men in the white coats to pick you up. Then you can yell, "I'm sane, I'm sane. Bashar, help me." Perhaps your friend Bashar can find you a better psychiatrist who will prescribe the correct medication for you.

Bashar, Bashar, where are you? Since you went to medical school in Europe, surely you must have met some other student studying to become a psychiatrist. Can't you hook him up with your good buddy who needs a lot of therapy? Not only are his bones creaking, but his brains are creaking too.
If that was supposed to be funny it was a big fail. No joke that is posted under the flag of Al-Qaeda is funny, by the way.

I am sure that many here can realize that the Little Boy is in desperate need of mental health care. You all have noticed his ridiculous "Al-Qaeda" shtick. If you don't stick up for his idol, then in his demented mind you have to be a supporter of Al Qaeda.
You are proving that you are supporting Al-Qaeda here. Where are your threads reporting about Al-Qaeda´s crimes in Syria?

You are proving that you are supporting Al-Qaeda here. Where are your threads reporting about Al-Qaeda´s crimes in Syria?

What a nut!!! Just because Al-Qaeda is not being mentioned, this nut believes a person is an Al-Qaeda supporter. He would never consider that what ISIS is doing is being reported on (as well as what his beloved is doing which he can't stand seeing being talked about). If he wants to report on Al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or any other terrorist group, he certainly is free to do so.

Forum List

Back