UN condemns Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital

How "dare" Palestinians object to this........Correct?
jews_stealing_palestine.png

Keep digging that hole ... you're gonna have to reach China eventually.

Why do the Left Wingers hate Jews so much?

What's the Right Wing fascination with Jews, considering Jews are very Liberal?
Hmmm, lets see picture below.

View attachment 167410

I'm anti-Muslim, and also anti-Jewish.

But, just about every Jewish institution was anti-Trump pre-election, just because he didn't want Islamic refugees.

The Jewish medias have also treated Trump very unfairly.

Not that I love Trump, I don't.

Damn! You're proving too good to be true. Keep up the recruiting and you'll get 50% Jewish vote for Trump in 2020.

Well, maybe if you conjure up a lot more orange kool-aid and spread it around Jewish neighborhoods, ....Go for it, Moshe.......LOL

Age old Jew hate.

Oh, NOT hate of Palestinians?????...............Just asking.....LOL

(funny isn't it...how Palestinians seem to mind their homes destroyed by expanding Israeli settlements.)

They want Islamic refugees, and gun control for America

Proud member ...

Jews-For-The-Preservation-Of-Firearms-Ownership-Logo1.jpg

Jews like Emanuel Celler, and Diane Feinstein have been big enablers of gun control in the U.S.A.

And this is the thing that you, Nat, and all the other Jew-haters will never get your head around. Jews don't think, or act, or believe the same things. We don't have meetings every week with our controllers to be taught how to think.

One thing that almost ALL of us agree on ... when someone threatens Israel ... the homeland of the Jews ... we recognise it for what it is ... not a threat to just Israelis ... but a threat to all Jews.

View attachment 167410

But, just about every Jewish institution was anti-Trump pre-election, just because he didn't want Islamic refugees.

every Jewish institution
In America.. Make sure you don't do liberal propaganda and leave out the whole information.

Why Israel Loves Donald Trump
EL AVIV — This might be the most surprising poll from a wild, unpredictable 2016 campaign: One in four Israeli Jews would vote for Donald Trump.

View attachment 167410

every Jewish institution
In America.. Make sure you don't do liberal propaganda and leave out the whole information.

EL AVIV — This might be the most surprising poll from a wild, unpredictable 2016 campaign: One in four Israeli Jews would vote for Donald Trump.

Then America should deport it's Jews to Israel, as enemies of the state.

Palestine was never a nation, and there are no "Palestinians". Palestine was a region populated by Jordanian rejects and various other ethnicities. They are no more a "people" than the Kiwanis Club.

when someone threatens Israel ... the homeland of the Jews ... we recognise it for what it is ... not a threat to just Israelis ... but a threat to all Jews.

Mr. Fuckhead.......Where is it written that Palestine is the "homeland of ONLY the Jews"?????

Where is it written that European Jews should kick off Palestinians from THEIR homeland??

Where is it written that Palestinians cannot protect their own homes and have Israeli bulldozers tear them down?

View attachment 167410

every Jewish institution

Then America should deport it's Jews to Israel, as enemies of the state.

Still it goes on; the age old deciding of what to do with the Jews. Like they don't exist as entities, like human beings for instance.

Age old Jew hate.

Oh, NOT hate of Palestinians?????...............Just asking.....LOL

(funny isn't it...how Palestinians seem to mind their homes destroyed by expanding Israeli settlements.)

:lame2:

LAME???? Palestinians don't think so.......Want some more terrorist actions in the U.S.???.....Keep that fucked up mentality going......and, of course, have some more Trump kool-aid.

Palestine was never a nation, and there are no "Palestinians". Palestine was a region populated by Jordanian rejects and various other ethnicities. They are no more a "people" than the Kiwanis Club.

Jews didn't even have a state in the :Levant very long.

Romans (Italians) probably held this territory longer than Jews did as a state.

Why not allow for Italy to come in, and bulldoze both Israeli, and Palestinian houses to make way for New Italy.

when someone threatens Israel ... the homeland of the Jews ... we recognise it for what it is ... not a threat to just Israelis ... but a threat to all Jews.

Mr. Fuckhead.......Where is it written that Palestine is the "homeland of ONLY the Jews"?????

Where is it written that European Jews should kick off Palestinians from THEIR homeland??

Where is it written that Palestinians cannot protect their own homes and have Israeli bulldozers tear them down?

One thing I really admire about Jew-haters (besides their ability to dial their emotions up to 11). Is their ability to take a subject about which they know nothing but what they've read on some website and regurgitate it like it's holy writ.

It's an inspiration to stubborn idiots everywhere.

Preparing-for-Windows-10-Cool-Volume-Dials-and-Advanced-Controls-483890-2.jpg

Forum List

Back