UN condemns Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital

Ignorance is showing, native lands are only governed by the tribe or Congress.

They don't follow local or state laws .

Newsflash the Reservations aren't real Nations.

News flash yes they are

Nope, but how does that change that many Native American Holy sites aren't even on Reservations?

Read a history book

Then this must the have been the "Nation" predecessor of Palestine.

Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem - Wikipedia

Mark Twain's book on the Holy Land is still controversial - some would say Trumpian

Mark Twain vist to the holy Land 150 plus years ago

Biblical Shunem is today Sulam, a Muslim Arab village near Afula in northern Israel. Mark Twain, the greatest of American writers,wrote 150 years ago about Shunem: “We found here a grove of lemon trees – cool, shady, hung with fruit. One is apt to overestimate beauty when it is rare, but to me this grove seemed very beautiful. It was beautiful. I do not overestimate it. I must always remember Shunem gratefully, as a place which gave to us this leafy shelter after our long, hot ride. We lunched, rested, chatted, smoked our pipes an hour, and then mounted and moved on.”

This description is very unusual in Twain’s book “The Innocents Abroad, or, The New Pilgrims’ Progress,” the last part of which describes his travels in the Holy Land.

You have to rub your eyes to believe from his description of Shunem – Twain goes out of his way to praise a beautiful place. He certainly did not experience many such pleasures during his visit to Ottoman Palestine. Most of the book about his trip is taken up by complaints, allegations and horrible insults about the land, landscapes, cities, villages and residents living there. Because of that, in order to mark the 150th anniversary of Twain’s famous visit, I searched for a place he liked, so I went to visit Sulam-Shunem.

Twain described Shunem as a place with camel dung stuck to the walls of the huts, but he loved the nearby shady grove of lemon trees. Other places, such as Migdal, Tiberias or the Jordan River, earned far less admiring descriptions. Camel dung on the walls is not so bad according to Twain’s criteria for the Holy Land

Israel's military is all US weapons.

"We" meaning LBJ and his band of Zionist Traitors that offed JFK and MLK....

Give me the better weapon and I'll kick the rear of someone with a lesser weapon.

Wow, does that make me a saint??

Egypt had the top of the line Russia weapons in the 1973 battle...and fucking lost the Sinai peninsula.

Isreal kick their ass so bad they crossed the canal into Egypt..

Yeah, well Egypt has grown much faster in population, than has Israel since 1973.

Egypt ...so now you dont read history books you don't read current events on that piss ass nation?

To bad Sadat was killed in 1981 , the first Arab country, the first Arab leader to be welcome by isreal.

Give me the better weapon and I'll kick the rear of someone with a lesser weapon.

Egypt had the top of the line Russia weapons in the 1973 battle...and fucking lost the Sinai peninsula.

Yeah, well Egypt has grown much faster in population, than has Israel since 1973.

Egypt ...so now you dont read history books you don't read current events on that piss ass nation?

To bad Sadat was killed in 1981 , the first Arab country, the first Arab leader to be welcome by isreal.

Egypt in 1973 had over 37 million people, now they have over 95 million people.

Newsflash the Reservations aren't real Nations.

News flash yes they are

Nope, but how does that change that many Native American Holy sites aren't even on Reservations?

Read a history book

Mark Twain's book on the Holy Land is still controversial - some would say Trumpian

Biblical Shunem is today Sulam, a Muslim Arab village near Afula in northern Israel. Mark Twain, the greatest of American writers,wrote 150 years ago about Shunem: “We found here a grove of lemon trees – cool, shady, hung with fruit. One is apt to overestimate beauty when it is rare, but to me this grove seemed very beautiful. It was beautiful. I do not overestimate it. I must always remember Shunem gratefully, as a place which gave to us this leafy shelter after our long, hot ride. We lunched, rested, chatted, smoked our pipes an hour, and then mounted and moved on.”

This description is very unusual in Twain’s book “The Innocents Abroad, or, The New Pilgrims’ Progress,” the last part of which describes his travels in the Holy Land.

You have to rub your eyes to believe from his description of Shunem – Twain goes out of his way to praise a beautiful place. He certainly did not experience many such pleasures during his visit to Ottoman Palestine. Most of the book about his trip is taken up by complaints, allegations and horrible insults about the land, landscapes, cities, villages and residents living there. Because of that, in order to mark the 150th anniversary of Twain’s famous visit, I searched for a place he liked, so I went to visit Sulam-Shunem.

Twain described Shunem as a place with camel dung stuck to the walls of the huts, but he loved the nearby shady grove of lemon trees. Other places, such as Migdal, Tiberias or the Jordan River, earned far less admiring descriptions. Camel dung on the walls is not so bad according to Twain’s criteria for the Holy Land

So, your Polish, or German "Origins"
Are
Jewish?

Because I've never seen you go so nuts defending Poles, or Germans like you are with Jews / Israel.

How come?

Egypt in 1973 had over 37 million people, now they have over 95 million people.

And that says what they will still have all pointing guns at each other?

Arab armys always suck because the dear leader is always waiting for a military coup..

I understand if you disagree trumps decision to follow the law.

What I don’t understand is why you guys are rejoicing over the UN trying to tell us we can’t do something that is not their business. Nothing the UN does has any authority over us. Our ultimate law is the constitution not the UN

News flash yes they are

Read a history book

Are
Jewish?

Because I've never seen you go so nuts defending Poles, or Germans like you are with Jews / Israel.

How come?

Polish and German is in my genes ..it gives me brains and a will to battle, it gives me perfect blood to fight off disease..makes me quick hyper and in good shape..at 52 ...

It makes me strive and keep on learning..

And I believe in Jesus Christ..

Yea when it comes to being a Christian I always consider myself like arch angel Michael..

Or Michael landon

In the television series heaven can wait..

Why should I defend the poles? I was fully behind lesh welesa in the 1980s and now they have the full us might backing them..same thing when Regan told pizza head in Germany bring down this wall and it happened on bush SR. Watch..

The only place right now that wants to mess with western democracy on a violent front is the middle East with the Arabs ( and clowns on the liberal left in the west) wanting so desperately to destroy Israel

Not going to happen.

Read a history book

Are
Jewish?

How come?

Polish and German is in my genes ..it gives me brains and a will to battle, it gives me perfect blood to fight off disease..makes me quick hyper and in good shape..at 52 ...

It makes me strive and keep on learning..

And I believe in Jesus Christ..

Yea when it comes to being a Christian I always consider myself like arch angel Michael..

Or Michael landon

In the television series heaven can wait..

Why should I defend the poles? I was fully behind lesh welesa in the 1980s and now they have the full us might backing them..same thing when Regan told pizza head in Germany bring down this wall and it happened on bush SR. Watch..

The only place right now that wants to mess with western democracy on a violent front is the middle East with the Arabs ( and clowns on the liberal left in the west) wanting so desperately to destroy Israel

Not going to happen.

Poland's not in any better position than Israel.

To the East Russia threatens it for knocking down Soviet memorials.

To the West the EU threatens sanctions on Poland.

EU threatens sanctions, stripped voting rights of Poland

Jesus was particularly inept and pathetic fraud. He and his "disciples" fudged a few "he can see!!" events, and then the rest of Judea wanted to be healed, and the FRAUD couldn't do that. That is why Barabbas got off and the FRAUD did not.

This guy is not to be admired. He and his group of liars plotted and manipulated others. They lied.

Instead of fearlessly healing everyone who came to him, the "son of God" was running and hiding... because he couldn't heal a hang nail, which is what his trial proved.

That anyone worships this fraud today is a pathetic example of just how stupid some humans truly are...

How come?

Because every Sunday her "brain" is filled with BULLSHIT she parrots and never questions.

It is 10-1 that her preacher has a Jewish last name, black curly hair, and preaches every Sunday that she is "commanded" to "serve Israel." She never asked her preacher to see his 2001 investment performance.....

Gee preacher, how did you know to buy DEFENSE STOCKS in the first half of 2001???

Forum List

Back