UN Bias Shows in Israel's African Migrant Crisis

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I have read in my own local newspaper about the Africans in Israel protesting. However, I have not read anything about the legal Ethiopian workers protesting in Saudi Arabia and how thousands and thousands of them were deported back to their home country.

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 | Israel Today Staff

Israel Today reported yesterday on the ongoing demonstrations by thousands of illegal African migrants seeking refugee status in the Jewish state. Though they claim to be asylum seekers, most are in fact looking for jobs and better economic conditions.

In that story, we pointed out how the UN had made itself wholly unhelpful by criticizing Israel even as the latter tried desperately to figure out a solution.

To read further, go to:

UN Bias Shows in Israel's African Migrant Crisis - Israel Today | Israel News

I have read in my own local newspaper about the Africans in Israel protesting. However, I have not read anything about the legal Ethiopian workers protesting in Saudi Arabia and how thousands and thousands of them were deported back to their home country.

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 | Israel Today Staff

Israel Today reported yesterday on the ongoing demonstrations by thousands of illegal African migrants seeking refugee status in the Jewish state. Though they claim to be asylum seekers, most are in fact looking for jobs and better economic conditions.

In that story, we pointed out how the UN had made itself wholly unhelpful by criticizing Israel even as the latter tried desperately to figure out a solution.

To read further, go to:

UN Bias Shows in Israel's African Migrant Crisis - Israel Today | Israel News

*** SOLUTION *** is the operative word. The refugees from jihado filth
NEED A PLACE TO GO-----the expectation that Israel can manage it is ------
nothing short of the JIHADO PIG version of Castro's action in emptying
his jails ONTO FLORIDA -------however the USA is a lot bigger than Israel.

A JUST SOLUTION would be to settle the refugees----carefully -----on extra lands---
YAMIT ----of the SINAI would be a good place. Israel can simply
recover those lands----develope it into a farming community as it
did post 1967-------and give the escapees from the filth of jihdo oppression
a CHANCE IN LIFE The funding now wasted on the HEREDITARY
REFUGEES called 'palestinians'---should be diverted to the african
refugees

however----justice from the UN is an oxymoron-----do not hold your breath

Forum List

Back