Israeli attack on the Gaza strip, apparently target hit

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Israel targeted Islamic Jihad terrorist who took part in rocket launching towards south, 30 minutes ago.

Terrorist killed-

140108084636Asx0.jpg

Muhammad Ajli, 31, Al-Quds Brigades.

Source: Rotter.net, Paldf.net

-----------------

What a way to start the day!

Israel targeted Islamic Jihad terrorist who took part in rocket launching towards south, 30 minutes ago.

Terrorist killed-

140108084636Asx0.jpg

-----------------

It's a good morning in Israel . May there be many more !! The " Palestinian state" is DOA !

Assuming that (a) the reports are true and (b) this guy really was responsible for various indiscriminate rocket launches against Israel, then (c) this is, indeed, a pleasant news item to wake up to, and a good start to the day for Israel.

Every dead Islamist means that much more oxygen for the rest of us.
wink_smile.gif

However, I would like to thank the OP for the link as it provided this very nice video of extremist Israeli Jewish terrorists getting their arses handed to them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9C8DAEM1Lo]?????? ????? ????? ????? ??????? ????? ?????? ???? ??????? ?????????? - YouTube[/ame]

Terrorist killed-

140108084636Asx0.jpg

-----------------

Martyr Mohammad Mujahid, is dead.

https://www.facebook.com/alqudsbrigades

What I would question is, if they can't get his name right, what else is wrong?

His name was important when he was still alive.

Now he's just another dead terrorist.

How Zionist this thread is in its celebration of Zionist killing.

Zionist is a synonym for killing.

However, I would like to thank the OP for the link as it provided this very nice video of extremist Israeli Jewish terrorists getting their arses handed to them.

?????? ????? ????? ????? ??????? ????? ?????? ???? ??????? ?????????? - YouTube

A group of more than 10 settlers from the outpost of Esh Kodesh, in the Nablus area, were apprehended and beaten by Palestinian villagers on Tuesday after trespassing on their land. The settlers were later handed over to the Israel Defense Forces.

Palestinian eyewitness said that about 18 settlers who were destroying village property were surrounded and held in a building under construction between the villages of Kusra and Jalloud.
Jewish settlers caught and beaten after trespassing in Palestinian village - National Israel News | Haaretz

Last edited by a moderator:
How Zionist this thread is in its celebration of Zionist killing. Zionist is a synonym for killing.
Israel bad... Muslims good... Jews bad... Arabs good... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

How predictable the comment is from Mahmoud.

A serial killer has accepted early retirement. Humanity is better for it.

Subhan Allah

"Palestinian" Arab death cultists may not be aware of this but "muhammud" is derived from the Latin term "charred smear on the pavement".

How many Gentile children has the Zionist Hollie killed?

God save us from the threat posed by the Zionist Hollie.

Terrorist killed-

140108084636Asx0.jpg

-----------------

Martyr Mohammad Mujahid, is dead.

https://www.facebook.com/alqudsbrigades

What I would question is, if they can't get his name right, what else is wrong?

Many muslims have a multitude of names to confuse the kuufar. Time to force DNA sampling on all muslim migrants as they are known to use their many identities to defraud governments out of welfare.

Happened or didn't happen?

Israeli Rotter website reported this morning, based on Palestinian sources, that terrorist Muhammad Ajli was apparently targeted and killed by Israeli tank unit. pictures of his body were also released to Palestinian media.

However, IDF spokesman didn't release any message for the public and deny this evening that any such attack occurred.

It is not clear, in that case, whether the terrorist was indeed targeted or died in attempt to launch rocket at Israel

תקרית מוזרה ברצועה: מפקד שטח בג'יהאד האיסלאמי נהרג הבוקר, "בזמן שעסק בפעולת התנגדות", בצה"ל מנגד טענו כי אירוע שכזה כלל לא קרה

נהרג או לא נהרג? מלחמת גרסאות היום (ד') בין צה"ל וארגוני הטרור ברצועת עזה. על פי הודעה שפרסמו הארגונים, נהרג הבוקר מפקד שטח בפלוגות אל-קודס, הזרוע הצבאית של ארגון הג'יהאד האסלאמי בעזה, באש תותחים של השריון הצהל"י. בצה"ל מנגד מכחישים את קיום האירוע וטענו כי לא בוצעה כל תקיפה הבוקר בעזה, לא באש טנקים ולא בכל נשק אחר
על פי ההודעה הפלסטינית, ההרוג הוא מחמד אלעג'לה בן ה- 32, תושב הרצועה. באתר המזוהה עם הג'יהאד האסלאמי הוצגו תמונות קשות של ההרוג שפלג גופו העליון נפגע מפיצוץ.

בהודעה מטעם פלוגות אל-קודס, שפורסמה בעקבות האירוע, נכתב "מחמד סלאמה אלעג'לה בן ה 32 אחד ממפקדי השטח באזור שכונת סג'עיה, נהרג בהפגזה ציונית שנורתה כאשר ביקש לבצע פעולת ג'יהאד מקודשת במזרח העיר עזה, ההתנגדות תגיב על החיסול"

"כאשר אנו תוקפים אנחנו מדווחים", אמר גורם צבאי בתגובה לטענות הפלסטינים, "לא היה אירוע כזה, לא בוצעה כל תקיפה ברצועה בזמן הרלוונטי".​

[MENTION=35705]Phoenall[/MENTION] Or even a Tattoo on their arm?

Last edited:

I am a southerner. This man died while trying to launch rockets at my town.

It seems like a good enough reason for me to smile.

But Sherri believes Zionist gloating is wrong, while she all out cheered when two Israeli pilots were killed a year ago.

Irony's a bitch, Sher.

So tell me, is it the game that you don't like, or the fact that I just reduced to playing it on your level?

Hollie does not even deny her baby killing.

A proud Zionist baby killer she is.

Well actually, Mahmoud, you have still not denied that you have been arrested and jailed for trading sexual favors to men on the street in exchange for vials of crack cocaine.

A proud Mahmoud.

Forum List

Back