Uma Thurman reveals she had an abortion as a teenager in op-ed criticizing Texas law: "I have no regrets"

Why don't you go look stupid elsewhere?

Get this Gopher, you're an idiot

Ahh, did I hurt your little feelings?

Here....my view on abortion...

1632338143977.png

Ahh, did I hurt your little feelings?

Here....my view on abortion...

View attachment 542687

That has what to do with abortion, goddamn dude. Go away already....and own responsibility

Studies show that a large majority of women don't regret their choice.

Most women experience relief.

Not regret.
So-called "conservatives" have a long history of dictating women what they SHOULD feel while ignoring what women might actually feel in real life. we shouldn't display anger. Talk softly, "smile!" (when we really want to kick the guy who says it right in the balls). Now people who have had an abortion are being told that they have to regret it, perhaps don sackcloth and ashes and loudly repent in the middle of the town square, when they don't feel regret. Women must express politically correct emotions at all times and avoid display of emotions that are not politically correct. Nothing new here. It's the same old manipulation.

So-called "conservatives" have a long history of dictating women what they SHOULD feel while ignoring what women might actually feel in real life. we shouldn't display anger. Talk softly, "smile!" (when we really want to kick the guy who says it right in the balls). Now people who have had an abortion are being told that they have to regret it, perhaps don sackcloth and ashes and loudly repent in the middle of the town square, when they don't feel regret. Women must express politically correct emotions at all times and avoid display of emotions that are not politically correct. Nothing new here. It's the same old manipulation.
You should feel really stupid after posting that.

Blah blah blah, dumbass. Own responsibility, it's not difficult to grasp

I have never had an abortion (hard for a male to do) and as far as I know, nobody I have ever fucked had on.

Not sure what more responsibility you wish me to take?

so, because you read you know how every woman in the world that ever had an abortion feels

Gotcha.
I know its a problem and anti life people like you ignore it....as long as your side wins in your little mind you don't care about the woman nor the baby....

I am not, which is why I do not choose to speak for every woman who has ever gotten an abortion.
No one is asking you to “speak for them”.

You are allowed to have an opinion about the subject. Just like how women are allowed to have opinions on men’s issues despite not having a penis.

No one is asking you to “speak for them”.

You are allowed to have an opinion about the subject. Just like how women are allowed to have opinions on men’s issues despite not having a penis.

I agree, but the poster above is speaking for ALL women who had an abortion, that I have a problem with.

Forum List

Back