Uma Thurman reveals she had an abortion as a teenager in op-ed criticizing Texas law: "I have no regrets"

Thurman's father was an ordained Buddhist monk and her was a high fashion model. She grew up in an affluent lifestyle. How her alleged abortion connects to Texas women today is anybody's guess. The fact that she still remembers the procedure indicates some regret even though she denies it.

and you know this how? are you woman who has had an abortion?
I know because I've taken the time to read about the regrets in abortion that don't go away inside no matter what the woman says outwardly....they lie to protect themselves but they never forget...you do you can forget because you have no skin in the game....and you are heartless....

I know because I've taken the time to read about the regrets in abortion that don't go away inside no matter what the woman says outwardly....they lie to protect themselves but they never forget...you do you can forget because you have no skin in the game....and you are heartless....

True statement, but gopher gator has an agenda

so, because you read you know how every woman in the world that ever had an abortion feels

Gotcha.

so, because you read you know how every woman in the world that ever had an abortion feels

Gotcha.

He never said every woman. The fact is many women have regrets and their descion weighs heavily on them.

That's common knowledge and reveals you have no clue what you're blabbering about.

That's common knowledge and reveals you have no clue what you're blabbering about.

I am not blabbering about anything, i just oppose one person speaking for ALL women who have had an abortion.

you are cool with, I am not...get over it

True he said "they all regret it at some point in their"

but ALL and EVERY pretty much mean the same thing in this instance

Gfy dude, you're just an annoying Iimp wrist.

Why the fck are you on an abortion thread....oh wait....do you have regrets?

Forum List

Back