What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airlines in crisis: mass shortage in pilots/staff

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Airlines are making adjustments. They're offering fewer flights and somewhat longer layovers.

It's not like people will have to sit around the airport, though...

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I prefer driving to work thank you very much.

OP
A

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, just as the US found it hilarious to try and destroy me..
You finally show your resentment towards the United States.

Instead of inflicting all your hate on the people, why not the government and the elite????

Instead you mock the people and then support the government and laugh at the idea of a Deep State/cabal/Illuminati that is trying to destroy everyone’s lives and rule over them.

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Reaction score

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Instead of inflicting all your hate on the people, why not the government and the elite????

Instead you mock the people and then support the government and laugh at the idea of a Deep State/cabal/Illuminati that is trying to destroy everyone’s lives and rule over them.
You are actually wrong because you want to be wrong, but you have that ability because you live in the US. I inflict no misery on any soul but my own, you should try it someday along with those in power.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My brother-in-law flew for United. He just retired after the company sat the pilots down to give them their "woke" agenda.
Well better prepare to start traveling by car now.

OP
A

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You are actually wrong because you want to be wrong, but you have that ability because you live in the US. I inflict no misery on any soul but my own, you should try it someday along with those in power.
You admitted to be rooting for the destruction of the United States. How is that not inflicting misery on the souls of millions of people?

You’ll never come around because you’re a troll. Although, there is one truth to what you did say; you’re miserable

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You admitted to be rooting for the destruction of the United States. How is that not inflicting misery on the souls of millions of people?

You’ll never come around because you’re a troll. Although, there is one truth to what you did say; you’re miserable
Because my lone voice in the woods is not heard like a tree falling when no one is present. I need not a pilot or stewardess because I have no need to fly the skies...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List