Airlines in crisis: mass shortage in pilots/staff

Airlines are making adjustments. They're offering fewer flights and somewhat longer layovers.

It's not like people will have to sit around the airport, though...

Yes, just as the US found it hilarious to try and destroy me..
You finally show your resentment towards the United States.

Instead of inflicting all your hate on the people, why not the government and the elite????

Instead you mock the people and then support the government and laugh at the idea of a Deep State/cabal/Illuminati that is trying to destroy everyone’s lives and rule over them.

Instead of inflicting all your hate on the people, why not the government and the elite????

Instead you mock the people and then support the government and laugh at the idea of a Deep State/cabal/Illuminati that is trying to destroy everyone’s lives and rule over them.
You are actually wrong because you want to be wrong, but you have that ability because you live in the US. I inflict no misery on any soul but my own, you should try it someday along with those in power.

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You are actually wrong because you want to be wrong, but you have that ability because you live in the US. I inflict no misery on any soul but my own, you should try it someday along with those in power.
You admitted to be rooting for the destruction of the United States. How is that not inflicting misery on the souls of millions of people?

You’ll never come around because you’re a troll. Although, there is one truth to what you did say; you’re miserable

You admitted to be rooting for the destruction of the United States. How is that not inflicting misery on the souls of millions of people?

You’ll never come around because you’re a troll. Although, there is one truth to what you did say; you’re miserable
Because my lone voice in the woods is not heard like a tree falling when no one is present. I need not a pilot or stewardess because I have no need to fly the skies...

Forum List

Back