Ukro-Nazis tortured an American citizen to death in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The murdering never never abates. As T1 said to the kid; "It's in your nature to destroy yourselves."
It was a shame that the Canadian parliament honored a Nazi. And they claimed to stand for human rights. These are the enemies of civility .. they are the con artists of the world they claim to stand up for minorities.

That’s an informative post that you provided. I knew that the holocaust occurred in Ukraine. I did not know the numbers were that high there though.

Many western Ukrainians willing and happily supported Adolf Hitler. But in eastern Ukraine many Ukrainian supported the Allied cause.

Those same people in American who waive a Ukrainian flag also support Nazis in Ukraine. Ukraine canceled elections, they have a state media. They’re kind of authoritarian like Russia. They’re not a democracy. At least Russia doesn’t have open Nazis in their military.

We’ve seen countless threads tons of pictures of Nazis in the Ukraine military , and when that evidence stares the drug addicted pro Ukraine pro BLM Americans in the face, they simply don’t care about it. What a joke.

In democratic Ukraine, an American journalist was tortured to death by law enforcement agencies, while in totalitarian Russia, the "leader of the opposition" Navalny, simply called a swindler, got a nice fat face for three years in prison.

Yeah, "we" are calling him "journalist" yet he openly supports an invading army in his host country.
Do you remember how Britain and the United States occupied independent Iceland, under the pretext that it could go to Germany? Or how the same Britain bombed the ships of its ally, France, also under the pretext that the ships could go to Germany? Or how Britain bombed sovereign Copenhagen in the early 19th century, again on the pretext that Napoleon might not get the Danish ships? Or, for example, can we remember how the U.S. occupied South Vietnam and supported the reactionary government on the pretext of preventing the spread of communism?
And you still resent the fact that Russia try to prevent a hostile puppet controlled by Russia's enemies from appearing on its borders?
That you are a hypocrite is understandable, it's your innate characteristic. But why flaunt your stupidity?

In democratic Ukraine, an American journalist was tortured to death by law enforcement agencies, while in totalitarian Russia, the "leader of the opposition" Navalny, simply called a swindler, got a nice fat face for three years in prison.
Does Putin pay you in cash or with Crypto?

There’s an American citizen marine in a Russian prison. I don’t think that’s a good thing and it’s clearly a problem. So I just said that, but it is sickening and evil how some fellow Americans will downplay the fact that the American citizen died again He died in a Ukrainian prison. At least that guy Paul Whelan is still alive.

There you go. the BLM Ukraine flag waiving radical feminist American= the worst people in the planet.

he made those videos because he could no longer make videos teaching western men how to have sex with underage Ukrainian girls due to the war.
And Trumpers defend this creep?

Oh that’s right, Putin stooge Tuckems told them to so….

As opposed to the US where merely being of Japanese descent was enough to get people locked up in WW2?

But anyway, the guy was living in Kharkiv, it's very close to the border with Russia. It's in Ukrainian held territory, but only just.

Why would an American live in a WARZONE? And why would an American make anti-Ukraine posts while LIVING IN THE UKRAINE IN A TIME OF WAR???

Sounds like the guy was a bit of a nutjob.
He was dual US/Chilean citizenship. He moved to Ukraine in about 2010 and married a Ukrainian woman. He was a journalist.

This event is just one among thousands showing the US government is a criminal and immoral organization just as MLK pointed out decades ago.

American journalist and blogger Gonzalo Lira, who died in a Ukrainian prison, complained in his last note to his parents about his poor health and talked about lung swelling after suffering from pneumonia. The text of the letter was published on January 12 by journalist Alexander Rubinstein on the social network X (formerly Twitter).

"I am to undergo a procedure to reduce the pressure in my lungs, which causes severe shortness of breath, to the point of losing consciousness after minimal activity or even just talking for two minutes," Lira's latest message reads.

The blogger's letter dated January 4 stated that he had developed bilateral pneumonia as well as pneumothorax and a very severe case of edema (swelling of the body). In this case, the illness started as early as mid-October, but was ignored by the prison authorities. According to Lira, the pneumonia was recognized only on December 22.

Stinking Demorats, where's your compassion?

1ae0ace2d1838cde8dd980158b4eecba432d4671.jpeg.jpg
You're right, but there are many RINOs in government that fully support the military aggression in Donbas.

Is that like all the 1/6 Patriots being sent to prison for protesting Potatohead's stolen election while thousands of Negroes went free after six months of rioting, looting, murdering and destruction?

I have watched and listened to his reporting more times than I can remember , and whatever else he might have been , he was a damned good top investigative journalist .
Dude, you can't just make shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back