Ukro-Nazis tortured an American citizen to death in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Trumpers defend this creep?

Oh that’s right, Putin stooge Tuckems told them to so….
When one makes everything about Trump, one is an obvious fool.

How many boosters did you get to show your hatred for Trump and Trumpers?

He was getting treatment, as stated in his letter to his sister.

Stop posting lies.
If being beaten up is a treatment and rat poison a medicine then it's not a very good way to cure pneumonia. Remember that the next time you go down with it.

If being beaten up is a treatment and rat poison a medicine then it's not a very good way to cure pneumonia. Remember that the next time you go down with it.

Should I take your brainwashed Russian word for that?

Seriously, when you post this baseless bullshit what exactly goes on in your head? Do you at all consider the audience and how they view your claims?

There is no real evidence he was beaten up, no evidence he was poisoned.

Seriously, when you post this baseless bullshit what exactly goes on in your head? Do you at all consider the audience and how they view your claims?

There is no real evidence he was beaten up, no evidence he was poisoned.
You're such a louse. But I'm not surprised, really.

He tells you himself in black and white here.

Pneumonia is not a cancer, people don't generally die from it. You can, of course, if you are not treated right and what's that other then being poisoned, my humorless Bandera offspring?

“Journalist”? You’ve got to be fucking joking, but then again, anything passes for that in Russia.

More to the point though - when he “told you” that other inmates beat him up, did he say anything about pneumonia?

Oh no wait a second, pneumonia happened many months later. After he was detained second time, in different city after trying to run off to Hungary. Oops.

You can’t even get basic timeline right, never mind present any sort of serious evidence he was physically assaulted at the second detention facility or poisoned.

In his communication to his sister he is clearly talking about very serious health problems that required invasive procedure to resolve (which was provided to him). Yes, of course people sometimes die when pneumonia gets to that stage, esp. if they are smoking two packs a day.

Last edited:

Seriously, when you post this baseless bullshit what exactly goes on in your head?

Do you at all consider the audience and how they view your claims?
You’re the one posting baseless bullshit. You still think the establishment tells the truth. Lol.
Dummy, when he “told you” that other inmates beat him up, did he say anything about pneumonia?

Oh no wait a second, pneumonia happened many months later. After he was detained second time, in different city after trying to run off to Hungary. Oops.

You can’t even get basic timeline right, never mind present any sort of serious evidence he was physically assaulted at the second detention facility or poisoned.
Doesn’t matter even if you’re right, which I doubt.

He never should have been imprisoned, tortured, and killed. He should have been released immediately and returned to the US.

It’s appallingly ignorant that anyone would support what Z and Dumb Joe did to him.

We live in an insane world run by sociopaths and psychopaths.

Dummy, when he “told you” that other inmates beat him up, did he say anything about pneumonia?

In his communication to his sister he is clearly talking about very serious health problems that required invasive procedure to resolve. Yes, of course people sometimes die from that.
I've known for a long time that you're an asshole, you don't have to back it up time and time again.

Popular American blogger Jack Posobiec - on the death of American blogger Gonzalo Lira in Ukrainian detention centers:
If the Ukrainian secret police tortured and killed one anti-war activist we knew about, imagine what they did to all the ones we don't know about

I've known for a long time that you're an asshole, you don't have to back it up time and time again.

Yep, just another load of Russian bullshit you can't maintain.

81-7+zxvoXS._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

He was dual US/Chilean citizenship. He moved to Ukraine in about 2010 and married a Ukrainian woman. He was a journalist.

This event is just one among thousands showing the US government is a criminal and immoral organization just as MLK pointed out decades ago.

Was he a "journalist"? Or did he just make youtube videos?

I mean, the US does lots of "criminal and immoral" things, I won't disagree with that. But some dude goes to a country at war and makes youtube videos that go against that country, he's asking for trouble.

Those same people in American who waive a Ukrainian flag also support Nazis in Ukraine. Ukraine canceled elections, they have a state media. They’re kind of authoritarian like Russia. They’re not a democracy. At least Russia doesn’t have open Nazis in their military.

We’ve seen countless threads tons of pictures of Nazis in the Ukraine military , and when that evidence stares the drug addicted pro Ukraine pro BLM Americans in the face, they simply don’t care about it. What a joke.
Ukie Flag Americans.jpg

Was he a "journalist"? Or did he just make youtube videos?

I mean, the US does lots of "criminal and immoral" things, I won't disagree with that. But some dude goes to a country at war and makes youtube videos that go against that country, he's asking for trouble.
So, did he deserve torture and execution?

U.S. protects Journalists
US resident Khashoggi, chopped up by Saudis, U.S. did nothing
US citizen Shireen Abu Akleh, shot in the head by Israeli's, U.S. did nothing
US citizen Gonzalo Lira died in Ukrainian prison, U.S. will do nothing
UK still jailing Assange for the US

US citizen Gonzalo Lira died in Ukrainian prison, U.S. will do nothing

Bullshit peddler, he died at a hospital from pneumonia, was refusing to ask US for help.

Stalin killed and rotted away in jails millions of Russians in gulags…yet here you are, romanticizing him in your avatar, while pretending to give a crap about someone’s human rights being impinged.

Fuck you Ringo, everyone knows that your only interest here is to shit on America and shill for Putin’s fascist regime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back