Ukrainian president signs law tightening mobilization rules

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
"According to the Verkhovna Rada’s (parliament) website, the document, which will make it possible to call up hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to the army, has been returned with the president’s signature on April 16.

Notably, Zelensky inked the bill on the day he received it.

The document tightens the mobilization procedure and penalties for draft evaders, and also refines the categories of those subject to mobilization. As a result, hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians are expected to be drafted".

I support this, particularly if they begin drafting their women too. I am sick and tired of Ukie women in my country getting free medical, free dental, free city transport, free housing, free traffic school, free income in the form of generously high social benefits, flaunting their entitlement and disrespecting us elderly by pushing us out of the way and taking our allotted seats on buses and trains. Send the ungrateful b'stards back to Ukraine and let them reap their own self-created squalor. Out with them! The sooner the better! :mad: :mad: :mad:

"According to the Verkhovna Rada’s (parliament) website, the document, which will make it possible to call up hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to the army, has been returned with the president’s signature on April 16.

The document tightens the mobilization procedure and penalties for draft evaders, and also refines the categories of those subject to mobilization. As a result, hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians are expected to be drafted".

I support this, particularly if they begin drafting their women too. I am sick and tired of Ukie women in my country getting free medical, free dental, free city transport, free housing, free traffic school, free income in the form of generously high social benefits, flaunting their entitlement and disrespecting us elderly by pushing us out of the way and taking our allotted seats on buses and trains. Send the ungrateful b'stards back to Ukraine and let them reap their own self-created squalor. Out with them! The sooner the better! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Verkhovna Rada’s (parliament) WEBSITE address is tass.ru ? ivan your 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 propaganda SUCKS BIG TIME, AND YOU SUCK

After they have been caught and reluctantly trained it will be Christmas and the surrender long in the past .

They are being crucified the length of the front line now despite the French and US troops fighting as Mercenaries who are now fleeing along with the women and near OAPs

After they have been caught and reluctantly trained it will be Christmas and the surrender long in the past .

They are being crucified the length of the front line now despite the French and US troops fighting as Mercenaries who are now fleeing along with the women and near OAPs
Kind of you to post some good news in an otherwise uncertain thread.

Ps. I was just waiting for a chance to repay you with that line. ;)

Make peace, you fools!

Kind of you to post some good news in an otherwise uncertain thread.

Ps. I was just waiting for a chance to repay you with that line. ;)
Sorry .
Who are you?

Why is your nose made of glass , Glasnose ?

Verkhovna Rada’s (parliament) WEBSITE address is tass.ru ? ivan your 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 propaganda SUCKS BIG TIME, AND YOU SUCK

Well, yes. But they apparently made war in Donbas and now they're making lots of trouble in my country too so if you encourage them to make peace tell them to do it in their own country and get the hell out of mine.

Where are you from?

Ukraine is so desperate that it is also considering drafting convicts. There is a Ukrainian bill to mobilize convicts in an effort to recruit more soldiers fighting on the front lines.

Ukrainian lawmakers plan to consider a bill that would allow prison inmates to join the war effort as the nation seeks ways to bolster manpower on the front lines after recent Russian advances.

“There are motivated and patriotically minded citizens who are ready to atone for their guilt before society on the battlefield,” legislators said in comments published alongside a draft law on the parliament’s website Friday.

Well, yes. But they apparently made war in Donbas and now they're making lots of trouble in my country too so if you encourage them to make peace tell them to do it in their own country and get the hell out of mine.
Where are you from?
I'm from a country where neither the leadership nor the population knows how to wipe its own ass let alone drain the swamp. So here I am on this thread encouraging Zoolinsky to solve our problems for us.

I'm from a country where neither the leadership nor the population knows how to wipe its own ass let alone drain the swamp. So here I am on this thread encouraging Zoolinsky to solve our problems for us.
That sounds like you’re in the USA

Ukraine is so desperate that it is also considering drafting convicts. There is a Ukrainian bill to mobilize convicts in an effort to recruit more soldiers fighting on the front lines.

Ukrainian lawmakers plan to consider a bill that would allow prison inmates to join the war effort as the nation seeks ways to bolster manpower on the front lines after recent Russian advances.
It looks like forced desertion to me. There's nothing more liberal than releasing your criminals. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back