Ukrainian Nazis.

Americans believe that countries like Russia, China and Iran are some kind of special evil that we have to fight and care about Ukraine so much for one reason. Our rulers told us to
If that's not true there has been a genocide in Yemen going on for years that has caused the deaths of 500, 000 children that our country helped commit.
Why weren't you focused on that?

I don't know what our country may or may not have done in Yemen. But if we did anything, it was probably mostly by proxy through Saudi Arabia. Who have their own ax to grind. And another answer to you question can be found in another thread I did called, "My Anti-semitism thread." I don't know where it ended up. But it is closed to further discussion anyway.

No. One of the people was a Russian historian ... Alezandyr Solzhenitsyn.
Historian? If you look at the title of Solzhenitsyn's book, you will read the following: "The Gulag Archipelago: An Experiment in Literary Investigation". Literary, Karl! Just like in Shawshank Prison, where there was only one guilty man, the rest did nothing, it was the same in the Gulag. Yep. But this scribble was beneficial to the enemies of the USSR, which is why Solzhenitsyn received such support in the West.
Solzhenitsyn contracted cancer while incarcerated and was cured by soviet prison doctors. Solzhenitsyn, both as a man and as a "historian," is a very murky and despicable man.

Last edited:
I don't support Russia. You do.

And why do you suck RepubliRussiaNazi ass?

It's both the facism and the racism. Russia represents your white christofascist utopia, and you want the USA to be just like that.
Are you George “Dumb Fuck” Lil’ Bush the mass murderer, with your silly “you’re either with us or against us?”

Heil Hitler!!!

Seven people died as a result of a strike by ukrainian nazis in Donetsk. Among those killed was a child. The shell hit a city bus. There were no survivors. Emergency services are working at the site.
Send more weapons to the Ukrainian Nazis.

Five children were wounded in Donetsk as a result of a petal mine explosion. This type of mine is prohibited by international conventions, but the Ukrainian Armed Forces constantly fill residential streets in Donetsk and other DNR cities with them.
It is reported that one of the children is in serious condition, he probably lost a leg, and four are in moderate condition.
OvZXRqUK-J0.jpg

Last edited:
Historian? If you look at the title of Solzhenitsyn's book, you will read the following: "The Gulag Archipelago: An Experiment in Literary Investigation". Literary, Karl! Just like in Shawshank Prison, where there was only one guilty man, the rest did nothing, it was the same in the Gulag. Yep. But this scribble was beneficial to the enemies of the USSR, which is why Solzhenitsyn received such support in the West.
Solzhenitsyn contracted cancer while incarcerated and was cured by soviet prison doctors. Solzhenitsyn, both as a man and as a "historian," is a very murky and despicable man.

I don't know what the hell you're going on about. Solzhenitsyn didn't write fiction. Maybe this will help you.

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Aleksandr_SolzhenitsynAleksandr Solzhenitsyn - Wikipedia

His collection of prison tales has been reviewed many times before, including by people who have did time. But all that I could provide is done in Russian.
P.S. Citing Wikipedia as proof of anything is embarrassing for an adult.

I'm sure that anything Solzhenitsyn wrote has been translated into English.

Ukraine has Nazis like Canada has Nazis and Australia has nazis....just about EVERY nation with free speech has nazis.

Amazingly Russia doesn't?
But then Russia does not have free speech....in fact anybody saying anything negative about the war in Ukraine or negative about Putin gets to be shot as a traitor. Amazing isn't it?

Ukraine has Nazis like Canada has Nazis and Australia has nazis....just about EVERY nation with free speech has nazis.

Amazingly Russia doesn't?
But then Russia does not have free speech....in fact anybody saying anything negative about the war in Ukraine or negative about Putin gets to be shot as a traitor. Amazing isn't it?

Having fought a bitter war against Germany in the past, I didn't think that there would be any Russian Nazis. But Confederate Soldier in post #15 set me straight.

Amazing is, that today, when information exists on the Internet, such idiotic statements are possible...
This obviously shows the extent to which Fake News has screwed up the minds of the people of the West...

Did you not read my thread? They had damn good reason to have collaborated with the Nazis.

No they didn’t. The Nazis were exponentially worse than the Soviets…..which is clearly shown by the fact that the vast majority of the Ukrainian populace fought against Bandera and his German masters.

Of course, that fact is rather inconvenient these days, where Bandera has been rehabilitated into a “hero”.

No they didn’t. The Nazis were exponentially worse than the Soviets…..which is clearly shown by the fact that the vast majority of the Ukrainian populace fought against Bandera and his German masters.

Of course, that fact is rather inconvenient these days, where Bandera has been rehabilitated into a “hero”.

At least this reply is in the right thread. As I said before, the reason why Hitler is widely admired in the Ukraine today is because he was widely admired back then too. You would have to be hallucinating to think that those who admire Hitler in the Ukraine today would go against what their grandparents or great grandparents taught them.

At least this reply is in the right thread. As I said before, the reason why Hitler is widely admired in the Ukraine today is because he was widely admired back then too. You would have to be hallucinating to think that those who admire Hitler in the Ukraine today would go against what their grandparents or great grandparents taught them.

And yet the overwhelming majority of Ukrainians fought against the Nazis and their collaborators.

Not sure why you think that, because people going against what previous generations thought is near constant.

Forum List

Back