Ukrainian Nazis.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
There hasn't been much talk about them in the news lately. Maybe it's because since the U.S. is supporting the Ukraine, they figure that the Russians are even worse than the Nazis. Well here's a newsflash for you. THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN! (Though anything negative you've ever heard or continue to hear about the Nazis to begin with is a load of horse shit) The Russians killed millions of Ukrainians in the past. How many millions is hard to say. Because dead men tell no tales. In 1933, an Italian Consul named Serigo Gardenigo estimated the number of those who died because of the Russians to be 10 to 15 million people. So why are there Ukrainian Nazis? Because to them, the Nazis weren't invaders. They were liberators! And if you all didn't have the hell brainwashed out of you, you would all be Nazis too!

holodomor victims 1.jpg
holodomor victims 2.jpg

holodomor.jpg

Who cares? There have been so many captured Russian soldiers with swastika tattoos during the war, the narrative falls apart immediately. Slavs in that region of Ukraine and western Russia seem sympathetic towards neo-nazism. It's no surprise.

Russian soldiers with swastika tattoos? I haven't been hearing of any. For the most part, Russians hate Nazis. They fought a bitter war with them. And Ukrainian Nazis is one of Putin's justifications for the war in the Ukraine. Also, the only reason that any Russian would support the Nazis is if they are anti-communist. And seeing how they controlled the educational system and the media, I can see there being many of them around.

There aren't any significant numbers of Ukrainian Nazis. Sure, there are a few, but there are proportunately just as many Nazis in the US Armed Forces. That doesn't make the US Armed forces a Nazi organization.

Hitler is a widely admired figure in the Ukraine. And a Ukrainian soldier can stand up and say "I support the Nazis" without any repercussions. That isn't the case in the U.S. armed forces.

Who cares? There have been so many captured Russian soldiers with swastika tattoos during the war, the narrative falls apart immediately. Slavs in that region of Ukraine and western Russia seem sympathetic towards neo-nazism. It's no surprise.
Blame who ya want but....the whole world hates them...not because of the J.... Because of greed

Russian soldiers with swastika tattoos? I haven't been hearing of any. For the most part, Russians hate Nazis. They fought a bitter war with them. And Ukrainian Nazis is one of Putin's justifications for the war in the Ukraine. Also, the only reason that any Russian would support the Nazis is if they are anti-communist. And seeing how they controlled the educational system and the media, I can see there being many of them around.

That's because you don't look for it, and your overlords don't want to show you.

655ykz0o1coa1.jpg

Russian P.O.W.

63c574a5605e076ed55e68e4_OffEZwaAWsKu3Whd_FwAdY1SjheCFm5oK4NAVHZxcJOiF4oMbQcwfP20prXzIpXvOVrLa...png

Member of a Russian Neo-Nazi unit currently fighting.

d11166b2.jpg

Russian Neo-Nazi unit

220125-russia-neonazis-tease-01_cngrbv.jpg

Another one...

EWPK9Y2U4AAU8Hv.png

Wagner Group..

Screenshot 2023-03-19 181939.png

Another Neo Nazi Russian group...

Izobrazhenie-0712-758x465.jpg

Russian protestors...

ETC..........

That's because you don't look for it, and your overlords don't want to show you.

View attachment 767369

Russian P.O.W.

View attachment 767370

Member of a Russian Neo-Nazi unit currently fighting.

View attachment 767372

Russian Neo-Nazi unit

View attachment 767373

Another one...

View attachment 767377

Wagner Group..

View attachment 767379

Another Neo Nazi Russian group...

View attachment 767381

Russian protestors...

ETC..........

Well, I must say, you taught me something there. I had no idea that Nazism was popular in Russia. With them having fought the Nazis in WW II, you would think that the opposite would be the case. All I can say is good for them. I wonder why at least some would turn their views against the Ukraine. As I told somebody else, Hitler is a widely admired figure in the Ukraine. As for the overlords not wanting to show us, I couldn't agree more. Our media is run by the jews. They have even convinced people that the holocaust was real. But it just didn't happen. There were jews held in jewish internment camps in Poland and elsewhere. Anything beyond that is a lie. There were no gas chambers. And in WW II, "WE" were the bad guys!

Well, I must say, you taught me something there. I had no idea that Nazism was popular in Russia. With them having fought the Nazis in WW II, you would think that the opposite would be the case. All I can say is good for them. I wonder why at least some would turn their views against the Ukraine. As I told somebody else, Hitler is a widely admired figure in the Ukraine. As for the overlords not wanting to show us, I couldn't agree more. Our media is run by the jews. They have even convinced people that the holocaust was real. But it just didn't happen. There were jews held in jewish internment camps in Poland and elsewhere. Anything beyond that is a lie. There were no gas chambers. And in WW II, "WE" were the bad guys!

My father was one of the first Americans to liberate Dachau. They found half burnt bodies in the ovens and piles of corpses waiting to be burned. Needless to say that only a handful of guards were taken alive. I was in Dachau in June 1958 and could still smell the overwhelming stench. I lived in a barracks 30 miles from Dachau and we couldn't open the windows on a day of wind from Dachau. Others who liberated the camps all reported the huge piles of corpses waiting to be burned.

Around 150,000 jews actually fought for the Nazis. How "hateful" is that, sucker.
Do you even have a penis to circumcise??? These days most fascist democrat basement dwelling youth are experimenting with more than narcotics, such as pretending they can be girls and boys, and developing specific pronouns and such to aid them in the game... :banana:

My father was one of the first Americans to liberate Dachau. They found half burnt bodies in the ovens and piles of corpses waiting to be burned. Needless to say that only a handful of guards were taken alive. I was in Dachau in June 1958 and could still smell the overwhelming stench. I lived in a barracks 30 miles from Dachau and we couldn't open the windows on a day of wind from Dachau. Others who liberated the camps all reported the huge piles of corpses waiting to be burned.

So your father lied to you. What would you expect. For him to say that he was one of the bad guys? Also, if things were in bad shape there when your father "liberated" it, what would you expect. Germany had been getting the hell carpet bombed out of it for at least a year beforehand. Things were looking pretty grim for the average German citizen at the time. (And things got worse from there)

Another thing is that if you went to Dachau, what you saw was basically a movie set made for propaganda. There was a famous Nazi hunter out there named Simon Wiesenthal. Even he admitted that there were no extermination camps in Germany.

codoh.com › library › documentWiesenthal Re-Confirms: ‘No Extermination Camps on German ...

Do you even have a penis to circumcise??? These days most fascist democrat basement dwelling youth are experimenting with more than narcotics, such as pretending they can be girls and boys, and developing specific pronouns and such to aid them in the game... :banana:

Some advice. Don't revel in your stupidity.

Forum List

Back