Ukrainian Nazis.

I knew a lesbian whose parents fled to the US from Ukraine because they had been collaborators with the Germans in World War II.

Did you not read my thread? They had damn good reason to have collaborated with the Nazis.

If I were to tell any of you numbnuts the truth to a point that you couldn't argue with, I wonder which would be the first to complain to the mods to have me banned. And have the thread deleted.

lol go fuck yourself. You don't scare anybody , you're just another idiot halfwit with high self-esteem who doesn't know shit or thinks nobody else does. The 'Blues' and 'Reds' under German occupation are well documented. Tough for you gimps, eh?

Nobody gets banned here for being a holocaust denier, we just laugh at them and they run off and cry and beat up their little sister and wet their panties..

lol go fuck yourself. You don't scare anybody , you're just another idiot halfwit with high self-esteem who doesn't know shit or thinks nobody else does. The 'Blues' and 'Reds' under German occupation are well documented. Tough for you gimps, eh?

Nobody gets banned here for being a holocaust denier, we just laugh at them and they run off and cry and beat up their little sister and wet their panties..

Liar. I started a thread called "A Holocaust Education." I didn't run off and cry. My thread was removed. Why? Because I could take your holocaust promotion bullshit and wipe my ass with it. That would have people like you doing the running off and crying.

Around 150,000 jews actually fought for the Nazis. How "hateful" is that, sucker.
Did Hitler and Co. know they were Jewish? Did the Wehrmacht allow them to wear their "Am Yisrael Chai" necklaces outside their Nazi regalia? Were the Jewish soldiers exempt from fighting on the Sabbath?

People sometimes ask me why I write "Ukrainian Nazis" and why I think that everyone who fights in the Armed Forces of Ukraine is a Nazi. Let me explain.

My words are not an epithet for beauty of expression. All members of the AFU are Nazis. The AFU has introduced an official military salute in the form of the Ukrainian Nazi slogan "Glory to Ukraine!", in response to which a serviceman must respond with "Glory to the Heroes!"

That is, a specific salute has now been introduced in Nazi Ukraine, following the example of Nazi Germany, which emphasizes one's affiliation with the system that now rules there.

There was a Nazi regime in Germany, all Germans were obliged to greet each other with the cry "Heil Hitler!"(Glory to Hitler) with answer "Sieg heil" (Glory to the Victory) so that all were bound together by the same meaning and word. That was the sacred meaning.
The Ukrainian Nazis did the same when they came to power in a coup d'état in 2014. They introduced the obligatory nationalist slogan of the Nazi organizations OUN UPA, (which they copied from the German Nazis) who closely cooperated and fought on the side of Nazi Germany as a military and civilian salute.

Thus, we see firstly the similarity and imitation of Nazi Germany, and secondly the desire of the new Ukrainian Nazi authorities to tie all residents of Ukraine by word and blood, which they have actually succeeded in doing. It is not for nothing that they make everyone and everyone say this Nazi chant. It is a kind of rite of initiation, initiation and a marker "one's own - alien".

Therefore, all members of the terrorist organization of the AFU, as well as most ordinary ukrainians, are Nazis, because they use the Nazi slogan in greeting each other, and therefore support the Nazi regime in Ukraine.
That is why I call things by their proper names in my posts - Ukrainian Nazis by Ukrainian Nazis.
History is a good thing. It's worth studying.

A carving of the swastika was found at the Ice Age site of Mezin, Ukraine, not far from Kyiv. First report of this archaeological find was printed in German.

Did Hitler and Co. know they were Jewish? Did the Wehrmacht allow them to wear their "Am Yisrael Chai" necklaces outside their Nazi regalia? Were the Jewish soldiers exempt from fighting on the Sabbath?

I don't remember his name. But he was a person in German who was jewish and influential. Hitler personally proclaimed him to be an honorary Aryan.

People sometimes ask me why I write "Ukrainian Nazis" and why I think that everyone who fights in the Armed Forces of Ukraine is a Nazi. Let me explain.

My words are not an epithet for beauty of expression. All members of the AFU are Nazis. The AFU has introduced an official military salute in the form of the Ukrainian Nazi slogan "Glory to Ukraine!", in response to which a serviceman must respond with "Glory to the Heroes!"

That is, a specific salute has now been introduced in Nazi Ukraine, following the example of Nazi Germany, which emphasizes one's affiliation with the system that now rules there.

There was a Nazi regime in Germany, all Germans were obliged to greet each other with the cry "Heil Hitler!"(Glory to Hitler) with answer "Sieg heil" (Glory to the Victory) so that all were bound together by the same meaning and word. That was the sacred meaning.
The Ukrainian Nazis did the same when they came to power in a coup d'état in 2014. They introduced the obligatory nationalist slogan of the Nazi organizations OUN UPA, (which they copied from the German Nazis) who closely cooperated and fought on the side of Nazi Germany as a military and civilian salute.

Thus, we see firstly the similarity and imitation of Nazi Germany, and secondly the desire of the new Ukrainian Nazi authorities to tie all residents of Ukraine by word and blood, which they have actually succeeded in doing. It is not for nothing that they make everyone and everyone say this Nazi chant. It is a kind of rite of initiation, initiation and a marker "one's own - alien".

Therefore, all members of the terrorist organization of the AFU, as well as most ordinary ukrainians, are Nazis, because they use the Nazi slogan in greeting each other, and therefore support the Nazi regime in Ukraine.
That is why I call things by their proper names in my posts - Ukrainian Nazis by Ukrainian Nazis.
History is a good thing. It's worth studying.

As I said in my original thread, considering the millions of Ukrainians who died untimely deaths at the hands of the Russians, it is no wonder why there are so many Ukrainian Nazis.

My father was one of the first Americans to liberate Dachau. They found half burnt bodies in the ovens and piles of corpses waiting to be burned. Needless to say that only a handful of guards were taken alive. I was in Dachau in June 1958 and could still smell the overwhelming stench. I lived in a barracks 30 miles from Dachau and we couldn't open the windows on a day of wind from Dachau. Others who liberated the camps all reported the huge piles of corpses waiting to be burned.
Much respect to your father and his companions.

the millions of Ukrainians who died untimely deaths at the hands of the Russians, it is no wonder why there are so many Ukrainian Nazis.
Did you study the history of Russia and Ukraine from comic books or from the manuals of Dr. Goebbels' ministry?

Americans believe that countries like Russia, China and Iran are some kind of special evil that we have to fight and care about Ukraine so much for one reason. Our rulers told us to
If that's not true there has been a genocide in Yemen going on for years that has caused the deaths of 500, 000 children that our country helped commit.
Why weren't you focused on that?

Americans believe that countries like Russia, China and Iran are some kind of special evil that we have to fight and care about Ukraine so much for one reason. Our rulers told us to
If that's not true there has been a genocide in Yemen going on for years that has caused the deaths of 500, 000 children that our country helped commit.
Why weren't you focused on that?
Cool, a whataboutism deflection.

But then, nobody fell for your faked stories about supposed Ukrainian Nazis, so you had to deflect somehow.

Much respect to your father and his companions.

Well for you and Hossfly, this thread isn't about the holocaust. I just started a thread on that topic in the history section if either of you care to take a whack at it. It is called, "The holocaust. The reality."

Did you study the history of Russia and Ukraine from comic books or from the manuals of Dr. Goebbels' ministry?

No. One of the people was a Russian historian and Nobel Laureate named Alezandyr Solzhenitsyn. I mentioned him in a thread that got sent to the rubber room called, "Who was worse. Hitler or Stalin."

Forum List

Back