Ukrainian forces ‘closing in’ on strategic city of Kreminna

Yeah, I know, in your twisted mind Putin is always going to win, no matter what.
How in your twisted mind do you connect anyone against funding this war to be pro Putin?... you sound like a spoiled child...

That is when Russia gets dangerous. They haven't run out of nukes.

They are too busy focused on getting ready to take Taiwan while the Weak Man Of The West Biden is still in office.

View attachment 743401
The odds are Russian nukes won't make it out of the silos, and if they do, they won't function. Nukes take a lot of expensive maintenance and the Russians have been stealing the money instead of spending it.

The OP Litwin reminds me of the Japanese soldier who kept on fighting after WW2 had finished.

In 1972, he didn't know the war was over, and he held out "fighting" in Guam! :cuckoo:

Idiot, you'll be lucky if there is any Ukraine left in 2-3 years! You really think the world is going to keep slipping those bums 120 billion dollars on the cuff each year for years? You are even more stupid than I thought.
Hey, sucker, shouldn't Ukraine have ceased to exist some months ago according to your crowd?

Hey, sucker,
If that is a solicitation for a fucking blow job you little pathetic pecker, you ain't going about it the right way---- you have to ask nicely! :SMILEW~130:

shouldn't Ukraine have ceased to exist some months ago according to your crowd?
Not with half the civilized world pouring 100 billion dollars a year worth of their SOTA weapons to the point that they ain't got anything left for themselves! Don't you know? Raytheon just told the government they have RUN OUT of Stingers, we've given Ukraine all of our 12-year supply. That's the only reason why Zelensky's head wasn't on a pole 6 months ago.

And what will be see as a return out of this? ZILCH.

Kinda good time to attack the USA now, don't ya think? Chalk another one up for BRANDON.

How in your twisted mind do you connect anyone against funding this war to be pro Putin?... you sound like a spoiled child...

Let's talk straight about this conflict in Ukraine for a minute:
  • This is NOT a war between Russia and Ukraine. It is a war between the USA-led NATO with the USA carrying the lion's share of the load as usual, against Putin. The Zelensky soldiers are just our proxies on the ground getting supplied by US, fed by US, advised by US and financied by US, in exchange for some unspoken return for THE BIDEN GOVERNMENT. No wonder Nancy was in a panic in 2019 when Trump held up aid there for 5 minutes while asking WTF the Bidens were really doing there!
  • As a result, tens of billions of capital washed through Ukraine are now unaccounted for. Where did all of that money go, back to the Democrats?
  • As a result, billions of dollars of weapons are now unaccounted for.
  • The USA is in DEEP DEPT it cannot repay.
  • Instead of a months-long conflict ending in a little territory lost, a few lives lost, we are faced with a years-long war costing hundreds of billions with 100,000 dead, billions in infrastructure destroyed, and Russia likely winning by attrition in the long run anyway as THEY ARE RIGHT THERE.
Worse, when this is all over, you know what the democrats will want to do, they will want to finance the rebuilding of Ukraine! With your tax dollars!

HOW does anyone have a representative government when no one in Washington does anything I want with my tax dollars? And why should people keep paying tax dollars into a government which is SUPPOSED to represent them with THEIR money if they do things with it none of the actual taxpayers want or ever agreed to spend it on?

After all, what are you more interested in financing, new roads and bridges and development in your area, or letting it all crumble while it all goes to protect some other country's borders half a world away who don't mean JACK to you?

If that is a solicitation for a fucking blow job you little pathetic pecker, you ain't going about it the right way---- you have to ask nicely
Nah, it is statement of a fact.

And what will be see as a return out of this? ZILCH.

Kinda good time to attack the USA now, don't ya think? Chalk another one up for BRANDON
If some proxy war without direct involvement of the US troops dried stockpiles of the military so much, then how did you expect a possible regional war with China would going on for the US?

Considering the current Ukraine war as a laundering scheme of the Democrat party is a sign of your stupidity and ignorance. This war is just an element in a chain of reshaping security architecture in Europe to exclude a former main player out of it.

This chain includes NATO enlargement to the Eastern Europe, the 1999 Kosovo campaign, the US supporting 2004 Orange Revolution in Ukraine and Saakashvili in Georgia, the US supporting the Euromaidan in 2014, various the US and NATO training programs for Ukrainian military since 2014 and so on.

That is so obvious for anyone who has a basic knowledge and understanding that your babbling about the evil Dems look like babblings of an insane.

But yes, of course, some big guys earn big many out of war. Like some of the evil Dems now, and some of the evil Repubs in Iraq and Afgan campaigns.

Litwin reminds me of the Japanese soldier who kept on fighting after WW2 had finished.
edit for you : pootler reminds me of the Japanese soldier who kept on fighting after WW2 had finished.

This is NOT a war between Russia and Ukraine. It is a war between the USA-led NATO with the USA
agree

do you agree that Nigeria with snow without chances ?

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

= pro- pootler
if you were really anti- war , you´d support Ukraine more than Biden
That's stupid.... I am against the USA wasting tax dollars on a war in Europe right after we depleted our weapons and money in Afghanistan for 20 years... its enough already... why are dems so dependent on the USA being a warrior nation?...

Yeah, I know, in your twisted mind Putin is always going to win, no matter what.
He had won by end April .
Now , because the US clowns upset him, dear Uncle P is piling on the agony and giving the Americans a lesson that they will long remember .

Cannot wait to see the first Patriot being pushed across open territory in the snow .

He had won by end April .
Now , because the US clowns upset him, dear Uncle P is piling on the agony and giving the Americans a lesson that they will long remember .

Cannot wait to see the first Patriot being pushed across open territory in the snow .
Lesson? And what lesson is this? How to withdraw troops leaving territories and military hardware behind?

I forgot to mention that Kreminna no longer exists .
The small town population of 15000 went down to two aged woman and their cats at end April when Uncle Ps boys flattened every building .
It does not exist and the ruins have no defensive values .

I can just imagine the US led Ukey forces charging off to capture this non existent and value less target . Is pedo Tommy Hanks leading the stampede ?

Titlose . Your posts are so bad they are rib shaking .

Forum List

Back