"Moscow empire will kill every French soldier who sets foot on Ukrainian soil. Every single one of them,"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
learn the history ivan🇷🇺 🇸🇦the rapist , you have always been beaten by us !

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

learn the history ivan🇷🇺 🇸🇦the rapist , you have always been beaten by us !

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Well the Vichy morons have been warned, however i doubt the good people of France will tolerate their soldiers dying for a war that's not their business.

More than likely, yeah.

Russia has told the west, over and over, not to interfere, so? What the hell?

I don't know if this violates the rules about linking to competing forums, but. . . the admin., for whatever reasons, enabled embedding of this. . . and I can't find this on any other channel.

This is, IMO, is an eye opener. I think we learn more about Putin and Macron in this short exchange than years of B.S. propaganda from ours or their media. . .

How did it get out? I can't even begin to speculate.

. . . so. . . we'll post it here, b/c y'all know, regardless of biases, I'm all about keeping folks informed.

". . Putin then took issue with Zelensky’s apparent refusal to negotiate with pro-Kremlin Ukrainian separatists, which infuriated the French president and prompted him to exclaim in audible frustration: “I don’t know where your lawyer learned law!”

have been warned,
sure ivan 🇷🇺 vlasovets:auiqs.jpg:
1711053739853.png

1711053801941.jpeg

1679259610575.png

FpUnZEsXgAALjAe.jpg

More than likely, yeah.

Russia has told the west, over and over, not to interfere, so? What the hell?

I don't know if this violates the rules about linking to competing forums, but. . . the admin., for whatever reasons, enabled embedding of this. . . and I can't find this on any other channel.

This is, IMO, is an eye opener. I think we learn more about Putin and Macron in this short exchange than years of B.S. propaganda from ours or their media. . .

How did it get out? I can't even begin to speculate.

. . . so. . . we'll post it here, b/c y'all know, regardless of biases, I'm all about keeping folks informed.

". . Putin then took issue with Zelensky’s apparent refusal to negotiate with pro-Kremlin Ukrainian separatists, which infuriated the French president and prompted him to exclaim in audible frustration: “I don’t know where your lawyer learned law!”

so why ? do you think appeasement will work this time ?

Corrupt leaders in Kyiv can say whatevers they want.

.. . and corrupt leaders in the west? They too, can mouth whatever platitudes they like as well.

But we have all volunteer armies here. And we all know the truth, we have free societies. Ain't no one going to come save that corrupt society.

SO keep on dreamin' pal. You yourself said you ain't goin' to the front. Ukraine is done. Cooked. It's over.

You force a coup on a people, w/o free and fair elections? This is what you get.

iu

Corrupt leaders in Kyiv can say whatevers they want.

.. . and corrupt leaders in the west? They too, can mouth whatever platitudes they like as well.

But we have all volunteer armies here. And we all know the truth, we have free societies. Ain't no one going to come save that corrupt society.

SO keep on dreamin' pal. You yourself said you ain't goin' to the front. Ukraine is done. Cooked. It's over.

You force a coup on a people, w/o free and fair elections? This is what you get.

iu
Some of those pro Ukraine regime are still in denial that there was a Coup, that's how far gone they are.

Mercenaries have been killed and will be kill....Russia already have warned the Globalist so....

If mercenaries have a death wish.....go ahead :dunno:

Nazi Troll Titty Winkle .

Have you yet given us a date for your own funeral ?

April First is All Fool's Day , and that is in the spirit of your miserable self , albeit more charitably expressed than you will ever deserve .

Moscow empire - 45% of Oil Capacity Hit by Drone Attacks as Refineries Close & Ukraine Targets STOLEN SIBERIAN Oil​

Ukraine is attacking military and economic targets while Moscow empire is attacking civilians with the goal of forcing surrender. Looks like Ukraine's strategy is better.​

Forum List

Back