Ukrainian forces ‘closing in’ on strategic city of Kreminna

this war is the best possible investment so dont lie you Ivan´s cuckold
Explain how?... by destabilizing a nuclear power in Europe?... breaking and bankrupting the American citizen?...
There is no good in us continuing to fund this lost cause... if we continue we will get pulled in... then what Beavis?... what would you say then?....

Explain how?... by destabilizing a nuclear power in Europe?... breaking and bankrupting the American citizen?...
There is no good in us continuing to fund this lost cause... if we continue we will get pulled in... then what Beavis?... what would you say then?....
You are talking to a very unbalanced man who since he was effectively deported from the Federation has become more and more unstable .
Poor chap believes his nonsense and only medication and rest are going to now save him .

You are talking to a very unbalanced man who since he was effectively deported from the Federation has become more and more unstable .
Poor chap believes his nonsense and only medication and rest are going to now save him .
Thanks for the heads up....

Nah, it is statement of a fact.
So it is definite then, you are making a proposal to me.

If some proxy war without direct involvement of the US troops dried stockpiles of the military so much, then how did you expect a possible regional war with China would going on for the US?
We may find out soon.

Considering the current Ukraine war as a laundering scheme of the Democrat party is a sign of your stupidity and ignorance.
Sure it is.

That is so obvious for anyone who has a basic knowledge and understanding
You ought to be the expert in basic understandings!

So, I guess in your opinion, the USA should have allowed Nazi Germany to conquer England in WWII? That was a lost cause as well.

Nah, it is statement of a fact.

If some proxy war without direct involvement of the US troops dried stockpiles of the military so much, then how did you expect a possible regional war with China would going on for the US?

Considering the current Ukraine war as a laundering scheme of the Democrat party is a sign of your stupidity and ignorance. This war is just an element in a chain of reshaping security architecture in Europe to exclude a former main player out of it.

This chain includes NATO enlargement to the Eastern Europe, the 1999 Kosovo campaign, the US supporting 2004 Orange Revolution in Ukraine and Saakashvili in Georgia, the US supporting the Euromaidan in 2014, various the US and NATO training programs for Ukrainian military since 2014 and so on.

That is so obvious for anyone who has a basic knowledge and understanding that your babbling about the evil Dems look like babblings of an insane.

But yes, of course, some big guys earn big many out of war. Like some of the evil Dems now, and some of the evil Repubs in Iraq and Afgan campaigns.
Strange how old boomer hippies like you who likely protested the Vietnam war, are flying Ukrainian flags.

Lol

Strange how old boomer hippies like you who likely protested the Vietnam war, are flying Ukrainian flags.

Lol
Are you drunk? I have nothing to do neither with those times nor with those places.

Are you drunk? I have nothing to do neither with those times nor with those places.
Oh really? I thought for sure you were an old dope smoking filthy hippie.

Hey did you hear 14k Russians were murdered in the Donbas by the Ukrainian Army?

Oh really? I thought for sure you were an old dope smoking filthy hippie.

Hey did you hear 14k Russians were murdered in the Donbas by the Ukrainian Army?
Do you have some sort of dementia? I have already told you where I am from and that the figure is incorrect in the way you are pushing it, because it includes combatants from the both sides.

Do you have some sort of dementia? I have already told you where I am from and that the figure is incorrect in the way you are pushing it, because it includes combatants from the both sides.
You did? Really? I don’t recall that at all.

At any rate, you’re probably wrong.

k7y48mc5zj9a1.jpg

Yeah, tells me a dude with dementia.
Will Ukraine even exist after this war ends?

Eleven months after the Russians acted to provide a military protection force for Russians living in western Ukraine, or alternatively, 11 and a half months after Kiev and Zelensky stepped up attacks on their “own people” in the Donbass, presumably for their own good, what have we learned?

People of the world have gained new perspectives on things like gross US and NATO hypocrisy, the ability of politicians and diplomats to lie to your face, and in writing, and the ability of any number of countries exist and persist despite their ostensibly and possibly corruptly elected leadership being infirm, decrepit, insane, criminal and/or widely known for playing pianos with their dicks.
Ukraine, 2023 - LewRockwell

Forum List

Back