Ukrainian Banderites capture & torture MMA fighter Maxim Ryndovsky – western presstitutes blackout

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Hey, western presstitutes, stop to swallow garlic, Hell is waiting for you, lying scum!

According to user Vitaliy Sherstyuk, Ryndovsky was captured in the Ukrainian capital by Nazi’s for the “crime” of being a “fan of the Russian world” and training at the Akhmat club, and also traveling to the Donetsk and Luhansk people’s republics.

Hey, western presstitutes, stop to swallow garlic, Hell is waiting for you, lying scum!

According to user Vitaliy Sherstyuk, Ryndovsky was captured in the Ukrainian capital by Nazi’s for the “crime” of being a “fan of the Russian world” and training at the Akhmat club, and also traveling to the Donetsk and Luhansk people’s republics.

Lets hope they chop his bollocks off.

You said they were torturing him. All I saw was a video of a guy bleeding. I have no idea how he hurt himself. Was it during his capture? Did he fight with soldiers?

If he was being tortured, then why the fuck isnt it in the clip? Did the cameraman forget to turn the camera on when the actual torture was happening? He only filmed 30 seconds of a dude bleeding? This story looks fake as fuck to me.

Forum List

Back