The Data Conspiracy

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
Its very easy to see now how important your personal data online and electronically is for corporations and wealthy individuals to have access to and use. Beyond simply sharing your data amongst themselves for of course personal and corporate gain they also want to control you to get specific data results. They are more concerned with coded word games than the actual reality that the data represents. Control is their mindset and the more control they have the more streamlined their retarded data games can be, creating more profit and more control. Obviously they reached a point where privacy rights dont stop them and theyll get as invasive as they can to get more data and try to make your personal choices for you. Brainwashing and mind control are their ultimate techniques as most of the time they target populations but some of the time they target specific individuals and for these unfortunate folks the invasiveness takes a new level of aggressiveness. They will win almost every time too and truthfully we are completely helpless and disabled from this detrimental use of modern technology.

A very critical fact about this data control scheme is that these corporations and wealthy individuals dont merely want to use your data and sell it to each other, they want to stop you from creating your own data, voicing your own opinions and even displaying any intelligence within you at all. They dont want you to be skeptical, informed and able to make good choices for yourself. They want you silenced and herded. When you create your own data and refuse them a chance at accessing it, they get quite angry and ever more persistent at their invasiveness. Do you think there will ever be a time when someone would put an end to this? Because from what I see this has very bad effects on the quality of life all around and the mental health of most people in general. I am reminded of stories about communist dictators stripping their people of privacy and property rights and this seems like the same exact thing coming down from that silicon airship above us. Any thoughts on this matter?

What I see here is a real threat to your freedom.

Last edited:
I doubt that someone will use nuclear weapons now, globalists and their people are everywhere

It was just bluf

I doubt that someone will use nuclear weapons now, globalists and their people are everywhere

It was just bluf
Its whatever it wants to be, like all the other words used in the code games forcefully taught to us. We dont decide the world.

The idea is simple: we must stop the left
Uh, stop the left? Here, let me make this easy for you.

You're the new guy at a company, suddenly you can't eat certain things because of what peoples names are. You ate these things your whole life but suddenly if you eat them now you'll have hell to pay. There's nothing wrong with eating mash potatos but gosh darn it now everytime you do Marsha threatens your life.

What should you do, stop eating mash potatos and let Marsha tell you what you can and can't eat? Let the superstitious beliefs of other people rule your life? How far can this go? So logic says that if you know enough people you won't be able to eat anything.

Now take this ill conceived thought process and apply it to other things like what things you can do and what places you can go. That's the data conspiracy, a word game designed to edit your daily life, keep you from doing mundane and harmless things, making them suddenly dangerous. Brought to you by the CIA, the spelling bee people and blinguists, et al.

Soon you'll see your life will look like this:

51709458~01.jpg

Now imagine corporations playing this data game, editing your life simply to make their codes run smoothly, regardless of what that means.

Last edited:
they want to stop you from creating your own data

When you create your own data and refuse them a chance at accessing it, they get quite angry and ever more persistent at their invasiveness.

I wanted to bring this topic back to quote my own words and confirm that creating my own data no matter how benign and ridiculous it might be, from this message board to dumb random pictures of things, no matter what it is, fact being that it is mine and I created it, saved it, and started a database of my own, has had a good effect in my life. Nothing profound or artsy needed. Its my data and they cant take it, they cant destroy it and it somehow in some way causes them great difficulties in their plans to control through the data they create themselves. My only comparison of something similar would be that in a courtroom situation you could either hire your own representation or someone else would appoint it for you. Hard to describe but I recommend that you do something of the like yourself. Keep your data in your own hands, for you to shape, manipulate and use as you see fit. The alternative is they would love to do it for you.

Forum List

Back