Ukrainian Arrested In Moscow For Trying To Assassinate Tucker Carlson

They caught some idiot that took $4000 USD to kill Tucker Carlson.

Apparently Zelensky was really pissed about Carlson talking to Putin.

Recall the mark I made when I heard he went there for the interview. It is a most dangerous part of the world, especially as the war is ongoing. Some nutjob throws his life away and risked going to hell for $4k.

Link I read said something about some Russian Intel group stopped the op. Imagine how it would look for Ivan if Carlson was wacked on Russian soil.

Someone say false flag?

They caught some idiot that took $4000 USD to kill Tucker Carlson.

Apparently Zelensky was really pissed about Carlson talking to Putin.

The report I read, did not say it was a Ukrainian hit man. It used phrases like "It’s difficult to be sure about what’s real anymore.", "Allegedly, a man named Vasiliev Pyotr Alexievich has been arrested in Moscow under suspicion ". Is that dick, Tucker still in Moscow. What is he doin? Shopping for drapes with Vlad?

The report I read, did not say it was a Ukrainian hit man. It used phrases like "It’s difficult to be sure about what’s real anymore.", "Allegedly, a man named Vasiliev Pyotr Alexievich has been arrested in Moscow under suspicion ". Is that dick, Tucker still in Moscow. What is he doin? Shopping for drapes with Vlad?
Sounds like he was recruited...$4000 for a hit??

Sounds like he was recruited...$4000 for a hit??
Who knows, whether real or propaganda. Of course, I didn't know Tuck was still hanging around in Moscow. It is winter and not exactly a garden spot.

Who knows, whether real or propaganda. Of course, I didn't know Tuck was still hanging around in Moscow. It is winter and not exactly a garden spot.
Pretty sure he's back......a check on his site would show his studio background here. See if anything else 'pops' up. He's on rumble, maybe I'll see if he says anything. I haven't followed him much since he left FOX.

Pretty sure he's back......a check on his site would show his studio background here. See if anything else 'pops' up. He's on rumble, maybe I'll see if he says anything. I haven't followed him much since he left FOX.
If he is back, they must have awakened some drunk for the photo op today.

Ukrainians often have Russian sounding names....because many of them are part Russian.
And the reason this prick got caught is because they seem to have better security in Russia than they do in America.

He's probably safer there than he is here, because the White House wants him dead.
Ukraine was just trying to do their dirty work for them.

Ukrainians often have Russian sounding names....because many of them are part Russian.
And the reason this prick got caught is because they seem to have better security in Russia than they do in America.
The article I read, did not say they arrested a Ukrainian, just a guy in Moscow. There is absolutely no telling, whether there is a shred of truth in this report. How many days ago, did it supposedly happen?

He's probably safer there than he is here, because the White House wants him dead.
Ukraine was just trying to do their dirty work for them.

The White House want him dead? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Are you on drugs? :cool:

The article I read, did not say they arrested a Ukrainian, just a guy in Moscow. There is absolutely no telling, whether there is a shred of truth in this report. How many days ago, did it supposedly happen?
Yeah, keep going with that. :springbed:

Ukraine is dirty as hell and you aren't willing to admit it. The Dems actually used Ukraine as an excuse to impeach Trump, so it's clear something is going on there.

I always wondered why so many celebrities and world leaders that visited Epstein's Island have shown up in Ukraine in the middle of what is a hot war.
Something isn't right about this.

Forum List

Back