Ukraine worked with Dem's against Trump-2016

Sanctions passed with veto proof majorities. Trump cried and bitched the entire time about them before being forced to sign them. Trump spent his entire Presidency praising dictators and attacking democracies. It's amazing how you don't see it.
They're never going to see that. And that's the reason why you need a more gentle apporach that can trick them into facing up to facts.

You're being silly. Bombing Moscow was a non-starter and even Trump would know that. If he in fact said that, it would have been for the consumption of stupid people who like to have good feelings dropped on them by Trump.
He did in fact say that. There was recently audio leaked of him talking about that conversation with Putin. Whether it would’ve been a stupid thing thing to do, Putin held off until Trump was out of office.

Sanctions passed with veto proof majorities. Trump cried and bitched the entire time about them before being forced to sign them. Trump spent his entire Presidency praising dictators and attacking democracies. It's amazing how you don't see it.
I’m beginning to think you’re rather dull. Have you ever heard of someone keeping a good relationship with people to be able to get what he wanted, which was peace? For instance, Trump “praised” Kim Jong Un. He went to North Korea, met with him and Kim wouldn’t come to terms. Then Trump bashed him. See the tactic there? Do you think Kim would’ve met with him if he’d been bashing him before the meeting?

They're never going to see that. And that's the reason why you need a more gentle apporach that can trick them into facing up to facts.
Lol good luck tricking us. Everyone else has failed. What makes you think you’re going to be the successful one.

He did in fact say that. There was recently audio leaked of him talking about that conversation with Putin. Whether it would’ve been a stupid thing thing to do, Putin held off until Trump was out of office.
There's nothing to discuss between us and that's because it's never been a matter or Putin/Russia backing off. It's a matter of Russia responding to the US provocation.

Trump simply didn't indicate that he was going to provoke Russia to war. The reason or reasons why will always be debated.

That which can't be debated is the fact that RT.com demonstrated time after time that Russia preferred Trump. Or didn't favour Biden, whatever way you want to spin it?

I’m beginning to think you’re rather dull. Have you ever heard of someone keeping a good relationship with people to be able to get what he wanted, which was peace? For instance, Trump “praised” Kim Jong Un. He went to North Korea, met with him and Kim wouldn’t come to terms. Then Trump bashed him. See the tactic there? Do you think Kim would’ve met with him if he’d been bashing him before the meeting?
Praising murderers is peace? Instituting a policy of hiding drone strikes from the public is peace? Selling weaponry to violent dictatorships and bragging about getting them a discount is peace?

I’m beginning to think you’re rather dull. Have you ever heard of someone keeping a good relationship with people to be able to get what he wanted, which was peace?

You got it!
Now you have provided your own reason why Russia preferred Trump!
For instance, Trump “praised” Kim Jong Un. He went to North Korea, met with him and Kim wouldn’t come to terms. Then Trump bashed him. See the tactic there? Do you think Kim would’ve met with him if he’d been bashing him before the meeting?

And you're close enough on N.K. too, fwiw!

Praising murderers is peace? Instituting a policy of hiding drone strikes from the public is peace? Selling weaponry to violent dictatorships and bragging about getting them a discount is peace?
So you see Augustine, I got him to admit that Russia preferred Trump, by using a gentle and conjoling approach.

So you get the win along with me, even though you never did help.

There's nothing to discuss between us and that's because it's never been a matter or Putin/Russia backing off. It's a matter of Russia responding to the US provocation.

Trump simply didn't indicate that he was going to provoke Russia to war. The reason or reasons why will always be debated.

That which can't be debated is the fact that RT.com demonstrated time after time that Russia preferred Trump. Or didn't favour Biden, whatever way you want to spin it?
Like I said, if rt.com liked Trump, they’re rather stupid. No one has been tougher on Russia in the last decade.

But for whatever reason…they invaded no one during Trump’s admin. You might say “yes they were being appeased.” My question is how?

Tell me the exact quotes or situations in which he did that. Not just the media spin on it.

If you are capable of dropping the denial, the answer is at RT.com and has been since at least 2016. Russia was openly rooting for Trump and against Biden. And now we all see that Russia's logic was correct.
Isn't RT a Russian media outlet? It's bad enough you leftist get your political opinions for Whoopi and the other ladies on The View.

Ukraine Worked With Democrats Against Trump in 2016 to Stop Putin. The Bet Backfired Badly.​

In the meantime, a comprehensive account of documented Ukrainian collusion – including efforts to assist the FBI in its 2016 probe of Manafort – is pieced together here for the first time. It draws from an archive of previously unreported records generated from a secret Federal Election Commission investigation of the Democratic National Committee that includes never-before-reviewed sworn affidavits, depositions, contracts, emails, text messages, legal findings and other documents from the case. RealClearInvestigations also examined diplomatic call transcripts, White House visitor logs, lobbying disclosure forms, congressional reports and closed-door congressional testimony, as well as information revealed by Ukrainian and Democratic officials in social media postings, podcasts and books.

Ukraine Worked With Democrats Against Trump in 2016 to Stop Putin. The Bet Backfired Badly.
By democrats did you mean to say FBI?

Like I said, if rt.com liked Trump, they’re rather stupid. No one has been tougher on Russia in the last decade.
Well, maybe they are stupid. But at least understand that what RT.com says is Russian propaganda.
But for whatever reason…they invaded no one during Trump’s admin. You might say “yes they were being appeased.” My question is how?
You've been had pal!
I'll leave you with Augustine to twist the knife.

LOL

You got it!
Now you have provided your own reason why Russia preferred Trump!

And you're close enough on N.K. too, fwiw!
So you see Augustine, I got him to admit that Russia preferred Trump, by using a gentle and conjoling approach.

So you get the win along with me, even though you never did help.
So you’d prefer to bash people, murderers or not, make them hate you and thus lead to war? Why not keep your mouth shut to try to get some terms of peace which will PREVENT MORE BLOODSHED?

I dunno…I might choose the route that proved to be successful. Trump’s.

Tell me the exact quotes or situations in which he did that. Not just the media spin on it.

Countless more with Bolsonaro, Duterte, Orban, etc. but I've already wasted too much time on the above links that you'll immediately dismiss.

Countless more with Bolsonaro, Duterte, Orban, etc. but I've already wasted too much time on the above links that you'll immediately dismiss.
keep quoting leftist rags. Their readerships and down, and their leftist news rating are at the all time low. So, you expect us to take post seriously?

Forum List

Back