Ukraine worked with Dem's against Trump-2016

keep quoting leftist rags. Their readerships and down, and their leftist news rating are at the all time low. So, you expect us to take post seriously?
Lol I saw that one coming. Give me 3 sources you believe and I'll post their links about it.

Countless more with Bolsonaro, Duterte, Orban, etc. but I've already wasted too much time on the above links that you'll immediately dismiss.
Lol you just gave me the media’s spin on them. Have you ever come up with anything independent of mainstream media?

Ukraine Worked With Democrats Against Trump in 2016 to Stop Putin. The Bet Backfired Badly.​

In the meantime, a comprehensive account of documented Ukrainian collusion – including efforts to assist the FBI in its 2016 probe of Manafort – is pieced together here for the first time. It draws from an archive of previously unreported records generated from a secret Federal Election Commission investigation of the Democratic National Committee that includes never-before-reviewed sworn affidavits, depositions, contracts, emails, text messages, legal findings and other documents from the case. RealClearInvestigations also examined diplomatic call transcripts, White House visitor logs, lobbying disclosure forms, congressional reports and closed-door congressional testimony, as well as information revealed by Ukrainian and Democratic officials in social media postings, podcasts and books.

Ukraine Worked With Democrats Against Trump in 2016 to Stop Putin. The Bet Backfired Badly.
WOW!
I didn't know that you have so many weird and fact free fantasies.

Ukraine Worked With Democrats Against Trump in 2016 to Stop Putin. The Bet Backfired Badly.​

In the meantime, a comprehensive account of documented Ukrainian collusion – including efforts to assist the FBI in its 2016 probe of Manafort – is pieced together here for the first time. It draws from an archive of previously unreported records generated from a secret Federal Election Commission investigation of the Democratic National Committee that includes never-before-reviewed sworn affidavits, depositions, contracts, emails, text messages, legal findings and other documents from the case. RealClearInvestigations also examined diplomatic call transcripts, White House visitor logs, lobbying disclosure forms, congressional reports and closed-door congressional testimony, as well as information revealed by Ukrainian and Democratic officials in social media postings, podcasts and books.

Ukraine Worked With Democrats Against Trump in 2016 to Stop Putin. The Bet Backfired Badly.
Way to pinch of steamng pile of unsupported allegations, then vomit some links you never read and that don't support them.

Countless more with Bolsonaro, Duterte, Orban, etc. but I've already wasted too much time on the above links that you'll immediately dismiss.
Just sit back and enjoy the win! I've already got a string of about 6 or 7 whining comments from him that seal it for me that he's licking his wounds! And you already know yourself that you're not going to get anything more.

Just sit back and enjoy the win! I've already got a string of about 6 or 7 whining comments from him that seal it for me that he's licking his wounds! And you already know yourself that you're not going to get anything more.
lol. I would like to hear your wins. I can’t find them.

Of course the Democrats would work with Ukraine against Trump! Trump had aligned himself with the enemy of the Ukraine.

Revealing certain facts, leads to certain truths on America's intent after Trump was cleared out of the way.

And now, there's no way that Trump could ever enlist enough support to end Biden's presidential war.

Americans' loyalty and support of war is going to play so badly for Trump that he will be sidelined and forgotten quickly.

And ironically, after the war there will be no repercussions against Trump for American losses.

It's not hard to see how that could play so positively for Trump that he could regain popularity. While Biden's popularity will depend largely on America's success/failure against Russia.

All of that depending on no nuclear war?

Is that the same Trump that Putin didn't make any aggressive moves toward the Ukraine...that Putin waited until Obama 2.0 under Biden to do?

Is that the same Trump who worked tirelessly to end using our military as a global police force, to stop bringing untold Americans in body bags back home?

Is that the same Trump who had a scheduled, terms to be met, US pullout from Afghanistan that Biden tossed out the window?

Is that the same Trump that Putin didn't make any aggressive moves toward the Ukraine...that Putin waited until Obama 2.0 under Biden to do?
There was no war under the Trump regime and for whatever reason, we can at least agree that speaks well for Trump! That may be the reason why Russia much preferred Trump over Biden.
Is that the same Trump who worked tirelessly to end using our military as a global police force, to stop bringing untold Americans in body bags back home?
Yes, and for whatever reason he succeeded in preventing a war. But Biden has to be given credit too for making sure that it's a safe war for Americans in which the Ukrainian proxy takes the hit.
And no doubt also gets credit for a war in which Russia has no proxy available to take the hits.
Is that the same Trump who had a scheduled, terms to be met, US pullout from Afghanistan that Biden tossed out the window?

I don't get what you're trying to say? Biden ended that war and did so with just 13 American military dead. It might be seen as the greatest evacuation of the losing military side in the history of the world. Dunkirk can only be seen as a distant second, even though it too was termed as a success.

Is he still drinking?
1647114820941.png

1647114850375.png

Putin worked for a second term for Trump in hopes that he would take us out of NATO.
The wild card here is that we don`t know how many of our secrets trump sold him, but we do know the guy.

Forum List

Back