Ukraine turns up nose to A-10 offer ..

And isn't that always the problem AND the excuse?
  1. Foreign companies especially hostile foreign governments shouldn't be allowed to buy up ANYTHING in this country. Do we own any businesses in China? Iran? N. Korea? Everything in this country ought to be US owned.
  2. 'It's the law' is the age-old alibi-- -- when the colonies wanted more of the Indian territory they simply changed the law to make it legal to steal, for the sake of the Indians. When the democrats wanted rampant mail in ballot voting and drop off ballots with no chain of custody, they simply spent most of 2020 making it the law. Now, no matter how seditious and unethical, they can simply say: Hey! It's The Law.
What a beautiful country we live in where no matter how stupid or evil something is, if we want to do it, we simply make it The Law. Isn't it great that anything illegal can become legal? And anything legal can be made illegal. All it takes is Congress or the POTUS to MAKE IT SO. Pen & Paper. We wanted to appropriate all kinds of bank accounts and property from Russia because we didn't like them being in Ukraine so WE JUST MADE IT THE LAW that we could just TAKE other people's bank accounts, ships and things. After all, who but Russia would complain?

When Trump gets back in office, the first thing he should do is make it the law that we seize all property in this country owned by hostile foreign governments and make it the law that we cancel all our debts. If we owe you money, tough cookies, our law now says we can default on debts we don't want to repay. :smoke:
Never mind.

If you think barking at the moon makes any difference, carry on.

Are you barking at the moon? Apparently my point was just way too far over your head.
That was a point? More like a mindless omnidirectional rant.

It had nothing to do with the oil sold from the SPR or where it went. You took one sentence from my post and made a big long screed about how the laws are being misused etc. I'm not interested in going down rabbit holes.

Last edited:
Say no to drugs. Only one of those type aircraft are jets and are for executive transport. All others are propeller driven!

There are how many of those aircraft? Who trains the pilots for them?
The Army operates the C-20 (Gulfstream III), C-37 (Gulfstream V) and the UC-35 ( Cessna Citation V). The Army has 193 fixed wing aircraft.

A-10s are effin' awesome and we don't have enough of them as it is...so I for one am very pleased that Ukraine snubbed the U.S. offer to supply them with the battle tested aircraft...

They’d rather just get the money, that way they can fill their pockets easy. Hard to sell an A10 on the black market.

A bottomless money pit that goes right back in dem pockets.
The Ukraine is crooked as hell and in bed with the bidens I would bet half of that money isnt going to the Ukraine military it's lining the pockets of Ukrainian politicians and the dems.

You people always criticize the side the U.S. is supporting as "corrupt". You did it in Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm.....everywhere.

Forum List

Back