Ukraine lunatic Pres. Zelensky says Russians will have to kill us all

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Earlier today as Russian tanks and infantry fought their way towards the center of Kyiv. The psychopath Zelensky said he would never give up and the Russians will have to kill us all.
Zelensky reminds me of another delusional European maniac who made a similar statement 77 years ago and got his wish. ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I know one thing for certain, he should have guaranteed Putin by treaty, and any other means necessary, that Ukraine would remain neutral, and not ever seek Nato membership!

Once they are invading your nation, bombing, and shelling the shit out of it, usually by that time, the invaders plan on making their own deal and shoving it down the throats of whoever is left over after the get tired of kicking ass....

Putin publicly stated early on that he has only 4 demands to end the war.
#1 Ukraine surrender and lay down their weapons
#2 Ukraine never be allowed to join NATO
#3 Crimea recognized as belonging to Russia
#4 The regions of Donbas and Luhansk be recognized as an independent state

Once the blood flows their is no turning off the spicket................Friends of family of the fallen will want payback.

No amount of talking is gonna change that.

Russia will pay even higher price trying to occupy Ukraine.
KH-GRAPHIC-RUSSIAN-LOSSES-IN-UKRAINE-MARCH-12.jpg

I’m not really buying those numbers from Ukraine’s military either. There’s been a lot of propaganda coming out and a lot of it is from Ukraine, not Russia. Like the Snake Island defenders and the Ghost of Kyiv. Doesn’t make any Russian claim legit, but very little coming from either side has been totally accurate.

There is no reliable sources anymore.............The news is garbage and even out own gov't lies it's ass off.

No telling what the real deal is there on the ground. Bunch of POLITICAL FARTING IN THE WIND looking at polls.

One thing is sure..........COVID DISAPPEARED............and gas prices are going through the roof........and they are playing the blame game

Forum List

Back