Ukraine Deserves Better Help From It's Allies!

Ukraine winning the Russian invasion war would be a "The Berlin wall coming down" moment for our generation it would trigger a gigantic exhale of relief for the free world. It would be seen as the saving of a good country that has a lot of really great potential, Ukraine, from the clutches of a repressive dictator and the largely declawing of this dictator so as to vastly diminish the security threat potential he poses to the peaceful family of nations. In order to achieve this the Free World is going to have to up their game in helping Ukraine! Especially in Congress, the world needs to see Senators and Congresspersons become like a Senator John McCain championing the fight against evil in the world and I am really focusing on here about being creative here and breaking out of the ordinary bureaucratic restraints that control how things are done in Washington. Things like the following need to occur.

America's providing of the artillery weapon called the HIMARS (high mobility artillery rocket system) is a perfect example. This weapons system has recently been provided to the Ukraine military by the United States around one month ago, and it has proved extremely valuable to Ukraine's military effort. The rockets provided for this system can travel up to fifty miles as opposed to ordinary artillery guns which have a range of around fifteen miles it has enabled the Ukraine military to destroy valuable targets like Russian weapon depots and command centers. One key issue here is that the rockets that the HIMARS fire are made by Lockheed Martin and cost approximately $160,000 a piece; they are called GMLRS rockets, (Guided Multiple Launch Rocket System) rockets. Russia has around a 200,000 man Army as its invasion force in Eastern Ukraine if Ukraine is to win this war against such an ominous force they are going to need an abundance of these rockets to hold and push the Russians back. The bottom line is that Ukraine and its allies cannot afford to pay $160,000 a piece for these rockets, members of Congress got to come up with a better plan to get the Ukrainians these rockets. One idea might be Ukraine's neighbor Poland, a member of NATO, a country that will be a close ally with America in a war with Russia if Putin makes progress on his clear ambition to reconstitute the old Soviet Union and attacks a NATO country which triggers the NATO treaty obligation which requires us to defend that country which means go to war and Poland will be and is a trustworthy ally. Now Poland has entered into a contract to buy a bunch of HIMARS, I am not military weapons system engineer but I would suspect that the crucial technology in this rocket weapon system is the guided flight system technology because rocket technology has been around since the end of World War II and the GMLRS rockets are rockets with a 200 pound warhead, doesn't seem that novel from a rocket standpoint. Because of this international order security threat from Russia why doesn't the U.S. government say to the Polish government you guys manufacture a HIMARS compatible rocket (393 cm long X 22cm diameter) or buy them from another NATO country (France has decent size Defense Industrial Base sector they could probably make such size rockets) and we will get Lockheed Martin to sell the guidance system for GMLRS rockets to you and you just install the guidance system and then you got working GMLRS rockets. The price should be Lockheed Martin's cost to build the guidance system technology plus the US defense industry's average mark-up on artillery ammunition products. The terms of the arrangement could also be to protect Lockheed Martin that Poland would only sell and/or give these rockets to Ukraine and use them for their own military they would not sell or give them to any other country or buyer so Poland would not become a competitor to Lockheed Martin for this weapon product.

If Ukraine is to win this war they are going to have to have strong counter attack capacity, such a capacity really involve tank units supporting infantry units. One must consider that Russia has a difficult military task in defending its fron line which actually runs from the northern Ukrainian border to Ukrainian southern border the Black Sea, it cuts across the entire country of Ukraine. The more tank units Ukraine can assemble along that front line the higher its odds of having a successful counter attack; Russia isn't stupid, they may not be impressive as a superpower Army (which is largely a morale problem because their war is unjust), the Russian Army surges resources at points they know are going to be counter attacked in the last couple of weeks they did it at Kherson. Anyhow on the issue of getting Ukraine more tanks, there should be a bountiful harvest of getting Ukraine Russia T72 tanks Ukraine's allies should be getting them from all over the world the Ukrainian people should be swimming in T72 tanks. The rationale for this outcome is that the Russian invasion war has dramatically proven that the Russian T72 is an obsolete tank, it has an outdated extremely flawed design. The Russian T72 tank has and is experiencing alarming numbers of what military analyst call the "jack in the box effect" their turrets are be blown off in high numbers. This is the cause in the T72 the 125 mm gun shells are stored in a carrousel in the bottom of the turret and the shells are stored in the walls of the turret, it only takes one piece of hot shrapnel from an enemy shell or rocket to penetrate the turret to set off a chain reaction of these 125mm shells exploding which causes an overall explosive effect of blowing off the turret and killing the entire tank crew. In the American M1 tank gun shells are stored in the back of the turret behind an armored wall if the shells are ignited by being hit by an enemy shell the back portion of the turret gets blown off but the crew survives. With the shoulder fired anti-tank weapons readily available today they can hit the T72 from the top or between the turret and the tank body and create this cooking effect on the tanks ammo destroying the T72. Plus the T72 is a small tank which cannot carry the weight of the armor needed to protect tanks today from the shells, rockets and missiles seen on todays battlefield; its clearly an obsolete design!

The T72 tank has been in production by Russia since 1972, Russia has delivered this tank throughout the world there is thousands and thousands of these tanks in countries in the Free World today. Responsible governments of these countries should be making firm decisions that they are replacing the T72 tanks in their arsenals because it is outdated; from these wealthy countries they should be donating them to Ukraine and non-wealthy countries should be selling them to Ukraine super cheap! The United States diplomatic and military corps as well as those corps of our good allies should be scouring the globe to get this supply of T72's for Ukraine. One might ask the question if they are so bad why would the Ukraine military want such tanks, the Ukraine military can mitigate this jack in the box vulnerability by carrying low number of shells in the turret it isn't as powerful a weapon on the battlefield but it is better than nothing plus Ukraine is in desperate straights they need to do everything they can to win this war expeditiously because they do not know how the politics of supporting Ukraine throughout the world will play out; Italian leaders pushing the stellar leader Mario Draghi out of the Prime Minister job offers proof as well as the Republican Party inviting Anti-human rights Hungarian leader Viktor Orban to their premier values conference called CPAC! Ukraine may have right on their side right which is beyond challenge and may have God wholeheartedly on their side but none of that will get back their territory which the Russian military is now occupying, Ukraine finding effective weapons and the character of their people to drive the Russians off their land will be the only way for Ukraine is to restore its sovereignty!
What is this free world you speak of?

Obviously, you have no idea about the background of this war, but you have judgment!
Obviously, you have no idea about the background of this war, but you have judgment!

This stupid, senseless and criminal war was started exclusivelly only from Putin and his criminal gang.

Last edited:
The Chinese ambassador to the US made clear as a security forum that there is no alliance between China and Russia and that statements made by China before the Russian invasion of Ukraine should not be taken as true today. Russia is just a source of cheap oil to China, not an ally.

“This is a misunderstanding of China-Russia relations,” he said. “China-Russia relationship is not an alliance.”

A Russian general said during the cold war about the Chinese to the members of the Soviet politburo: "And then they will overstep our borders in little groups of millions!". Putin is eventually this door opener. For sure he sells Russia to China because no one else likes to do business with the aggressive Russians any longer. Russia is as alone as it never had been in history before.

Why?

Why would we, as Americans, take sides in what is 100% a local conflict?

If I see it the right way now then this conflict started in 2008 in Georgia. But George W. Bush did not like to react on this local conflict because just a short time ago he had caused a local conflict between the USA and the Iraq. He said
the Iraq had WMDs (weapons of mass disappearance). What a luck that Russia has not such weapons and Donald Trump increased the danger for the USA to be attacked from Russia with intercontinental nukes.

Last edited:
A Russian general said during the cold war about the Chinese to the members of the Soviet politburo: "And then they will overstep our borders in little groups of millions!". Putin is eventually this door opener. For sure he sells Russia to China because no one else likes to do business with the aggressive Russians any longer. Russia is as alone as it never had been in history before.
This just totally is not true and shows that you know nothing about the world except from a Western news position. During this war Bric's have been joined by other countries in particular Saudi Arabia and they are all moving off the dollar as the worlds reserve currency. In people this is forty percent of the world. You believe everyone thinks it is Russia who is to blame. A whole lot of the world believe it is the West. This war is causing the US to to lose its position of hegemony in the world and its dollar reserve. It is causing Europe to, well just lose. It had better get its renewables ready because that is pretty much all it will have except for extremely expensive stuff from the US. No one is going to jump for what Europe or the US want now. The world is a lot more than just the US and Europe.

No... Europe is packed with Europeans. Let the Europeans fund, fight, and die in this war between two European countries. I as an American have absolutely nothing to gain by helping Ukraine. Nothing. I guess if i were a Democrat politician, I'd see it a bit differently. Additionally it's unlikely that my day, to day would be effected if Ukraine disappeared tomorrow.

America has its own, more important problems to deal with. Let Europeans fight for Europe...

What about the idea not to take part in world war 1 and let win the multinational empire Autria-Hungaria, the Osman empire and the Germans. In this case you had had no problems with Nazis, no problem with the Soviet powers Russia and China and also no problems with Islamism.

But let me explain to you something else in context of the Ukraine. First a little simple mathematics. Persons - let me call them A, B, C and so on - are able to have relations. 2 Persons have 1 relation: A-B. 3 Persons have three relations: A-B, A-C, B-C. You can see immediatelly that the law behind this realations is "n*(n-1)/2". 2*(2-1)/2=1; 3*(3-1)/2=3; 4*(4-1)/2=6. A-B, A-C, A-D, B-C, B-D, C-D. How many relations for 4 people? 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6. Exactly. 6 is the right answer. Any other example or do you believe me now that the law behind the number of relations is "n*(n-1)/2"? Looks like to be unimportant, isn't it? But it is interesting - very interesting - because for 10 persons - or nations - 10*(10-1)/2 = 45. 10 nations have 45 relations. The 50 States of the United States have 50*(50-1)/2=1225 relations.

And now you see the problem. ... You don't see it? You see only some stupid numbers? The problem: Every relation is from time to time also able to be a bad relation - or even a very bad relation. In case of nations is a very bad relation a war. Such wars do not happen between the states of the USA because not any of this states has an own army. Otherwise you had wars also within the USA.

In case of the Ukraine exists now a very special problem. The Ukraine has lots of people who know a lot about nukes. They had been experts under the Soviets. But the Ukraine promised not to make nukes after they had left the Soviet Union and became an own state. This had been a very wise decision - because an unwritten law of the international politics is to try to have as less nuclear powers as possible. Reason for: The more relations between nuclear powers the more high is the danger of a worldwide nuclear war. Adios, earth. Adios, mankind.

So: If the Ukraine will lose this war against Russia, because the currently leading powers of the world let this happen, then we will have worldwide lots of little nations who will try to make nukes on their own. This could seem to be the only way for them to stop the giants in the world. One of this giants - Russia - made for sure with this war in Europe against the own roots everything wrong what a giant is able to make wrong.

Last edited:
This just totally is not true

Nothing is totally true what I say, although I try to be right. I am a human being. Only god is true.

and shows that you know nothing about the world except from a Western news position.

Sorry - But I am "the West". I never had any other position.

During this war Bric's

What's a Bric? A brick?

have been joined by other countries in particular Saudi Arabia

Saudi what? What have the Arabs to do with the Russian war against the Ukraine?

and they are all moving off the dollar as the worlds reserve currency.

What else do they suggest to do?

In people this is forty percent of the world. You believe everyone thinks it is Russia who is to blame.

Indeed "thinks" this the whole world meanwhile - specially everyone who lives in the neighborhood of Russia.

A whole lot of the world believe it is the West.

Everyone is free to think nonsense. The problem: Nonsense helps no one. Europe and the USA made absolutelly nothing what provoked the war of Russia against the Ukraine. Whether the Australians did do so I also doubt about.

By the way: I hope our Germans pilots had a lot of fun to train together with the Australians how to defend Australia. And who likes to think this is an action which provokes China to think about to attack Taiwan is from a planet which is more than 24 flying hours from Gemany. I guess we are not able to help Taiwan and Australia a lot - but we help ... and we are able to be damned uncalculable - ask the ancient Romans. So our help will hopefully not be in vain.

This war is causing the US to to lose its position of hegemony in the world and its dollar reserve.

Then they are no hegemons and they make a new currency. What is your problem?

It is causing Europe to, well just lose.

Makes this sentence any sense?

It had better get its renewables ready because that is pretty much all it will have except for extremely expensive stuff from the US. No one is going to jump for what Europe or the US want now.

I guess most Russians, Europeans, Americans and others in the world would wish this war never had happened. The world is full of crisises so we don't need this crisis.

The world is a lot more than just the US and Europe.

The world is also a lot more than Russia. Russia is a lot of land with very few people. Now you murder and displace people so you can have more land with less people. How absurde is this suicidal character of Russia?

Last edited:
Nothing is totally true what I say, although I try to be right. I am a human being. Only god is true.

Sorry - But I am "the West". I never had any other position.

What's a Bric? A brick?

Saudi what? What have the Arabs to do with the Russian war against the Ukraine?

What else do they suggest to do?

Indeed "thinks" this the whole world meanwhile - specially everyone who lives in the neighborhood of Russia.

Everyone is free to think nonsense. The problem: Nonsense helps no one. Europe and the USA made absolutelly nothing what provoked the war of Russia against the Ukraine. Whether the Australians did do so I also doubt about.

Then they are no hegemons and they make a new currency. What is your problem?

Makes this sentence any sense?

I guess most Russians, Europeans, Americans and others in the world would wish this war never had happened. The world is full of crisises so we don't need this crisis.

The world is also a lot more than Russia. Russia is a lot of land with very few people. Now you murder and displace people so you can have more land with less people. How absurde is this suicidal character of Russia?

You have shown that everything I said was true. I have no idea what you do on this forum but it has nothing to do with debating politics because you have zero knowledge of anything concerning that. Possibly it is about this God you are forever mentioning. I guess you use him to help you with whatever psychiatric difficulty you are struggling with. I used to feel sorry for you when I saw person after person being harsh on you and even more surprising you again and again putting yourself in for more. I now suspect I know and it is just more to do with your need to sort out your own psychiatric problems on others. I am not going to waste my time on any other meaningless words you write pretending you are answering anything to do with anything I said.

Last edited:
You have shown that everything I said was true.

Sure, god.

You should perhaps first try to read what I really say instead to use such stupid sentences afterwards.

I have no idea what you do on this forum

I try to find a way how the possibility to be able to survive for all mankind will become a real possibility again.

but it has nothing to do with debating politics because you have zero knowledge of anything concerning that.

Or with other words: You hate what I said to you.

Possibly it is about this God

You know very well that to say "this god" instead of "god" is an anti-monotheistic bullshit.

you are forever mentioning.

The next empty phrase.

I am not going to waste my time on any other meaningless words you write pretending you are answering anything to do with anything I said.

Bye bye, Russian.

Last edited:
Sure, god.

You should perhaps first try to read what I really say instead to use such stupid sentences afterwards.

I try to find a way how the possibility to be able to survive for all mankind will become a real possibility again.

Or with other words: You hate what I said to you.

You know very well that to say "this god" instead of "god" is an anti-monotheistic bullshit.

The next empty phrase.

Bye bye, Russian.

I am not a Russian. Who is paying you thoughtless persona who pretends to be a German to bring the German people down?

Ah just remembered. Litwin seems to be your friend. You are probably from Croatia.

Last edited:
I am not a Russian.

Are you sure, Russian? Otherwise you seem to be a damned dangerous extremtist.

Who is paying you thoughtless persona who pretends to be a German to bring the German people down?

Down? We? ... Hmmm ... Where is "not down" in your view to see the world? In the Himalayas? ... Hmmm ... by the way. Could the Germanic Gothic word "Himinam" (our word "Himmel" for heaven) have to do something with "Himalaya"?

Ah just remembered. Litwin seems to be your friend. You are probably from Croatia.

Ah ... Croatia. - Why Croatia? - I remember in this context a very negative pro-Russian reaction of a leading politician there a short time after Putin had started this stupid, senseless and criminal war against the Ukraine. He spoke from the Russians to be their "sister people" only because they speak a Slawic language what the Italians and Germans and others around them are not doing. They never made existentially bad experiences with their much more powerful German and Italian neighbors in a nearly 1400 years old common history - but made many existentially dangerous experiences with other Slaws. And why the Ukrainian Slaws are not his sister people I also did not understand. Whatever. Idiots live in every country of the world - but idiots are not able to be the measuring stick in this existential crisis of the whole world - where a nuclear power is in danger to lose an unjustifiable war she started on her own.

Here by the way a poem of the German/Austrian communist Erich Fried:

Zwei Jungen
schmeissen aus Spass
mit Steinen
nach Fröschen.

Die Frösche sterben
im Ernst.

Erich Fried

Translation:
Two boys throw stones for fun at frogs.
The frogs die earnestly.

Last edited:
The US sends billions of dollars of weapons to Ukraine to fight Russia but cries about Russia and Iran's weapons deals. This is another example of the US's rules-based order—Do as I say, but not as I do.

FjuctxSXgAMB-lj

Ringo

The costs Putin has produced meanwhile for the inhabitants of the Ukraine in the name of the inhabitants of Russia are about 750,000,000,000. And I fear some children of god wrote into the book of life what they do not like to remember on their own now. But god will remember the history of every quant of this universe here.

So - Ringo: Let me warn you. Political propaganda and a fight with the help of lies will help nothing at all. I on my own do not know what's the best way for everyone in our world here. So I do also not know this for you. Only god knows who goes to hell and who goes to heaven. But it could perhaps be wise not to be on the side of devils who try to support the hell in the spirits of Putin and his gang members which produces the own bad shadows for Russia and the Ukraine.

Try to find an exit strategy if you love Russia. I am very sure Mr. president Joe Biden will support every real exit strategy from Russia which is able to bring a more stable, more free and more calculable future for the whole world. Always to dance along a front line between an ice cold heartless fake-peace and a hot nuclear world war is no solution for nothing at all. Panta rei - so move something - change this situation.

Last edited:
I love the Russians getting their asses kicked.

However, the reality of the dishonest Biden Administration giving aid to the Ukrainians is this:

E886C586-0603-408B-99C0-059BDF5EBC19_jpe-2617635.JPG

Forum List

Back