Ukraine Deserves Better Help From It's Allies!

"We all"? I don't know about everyone, but you're a brainwashed idiot, that's for sure.
We all know nothing Putin's Russia says can be trusted, even you. That's the reason the world press is banned from all Russian controlled areas.

yep, no more and no less than the ukes and their backers
Do you wake up this stupid in the morning or do you have to work at it. The world press has free access to territory controlled by Ukraine but is banned from territory controlled by Russia, including inside Russia, itself.

In a few days, sappers in Donetsk alone defused more than 1 thousand mines PFM-1 "Lepestok" That Ukraine forces have drop over the city using rockets. This is a clear war crime.

FZFDq26XoAIMVpa

I agree that bombing Moscow would not be a good idea, but what about military assets in Russia that are currently supplying or otherwise supporting the war in Ukraine; if they were taken out, that could significantly weaken the Russian military in Ukraine.
Russia should not expect that their own country be inviolate of attacks....if you attack others you should expect to be attacked.....time to get over this bluff by putin that he will use nukes.....we need boots on the ground in Ukraine and thus end this criminal war by Russia quickly.

No... Europe is packed with Europeans. Let the Europeans fund, fight, and die in this war between two European countries. I as an American have absolutely nothing to gain by helping Ukraine. Nothing. I guess if i were a Democrat politician, I'd see it a bit differently. Additionally it's unlikely that my day, to day would be effected if Ukraine disappeared tomorrow.

America has its own, more important problems to deal with. Let Europeans fight for Europe...
Isolationism is not the way to go....do you also believe we should not have interfered with Hitler?

I am rather surprised that so many republicans on here have fallen for russian propaganda and turn a blind eye to the war crimes being committed by russia.....i would expect that of the leftwingers.....but certainly not republicans but it is happening....how did they get so coinfused?

We should be sending them rockets that can hit Moscow.
Yes....that should wake the russians up and get them out in the street by the thousands demanding that Putin be arrested, ousted and hanged for war crimes.

I
I wouldn't have cared then, and I don't care now. Not till someone can show me how I personally benefit financially. I'm talking money in my bank account. Rather than money out of it, for a piece of land that I'll never own a part of...
For true Americans it is not about land it is about freedom....do you believe in Liberty?

as has been said freedom is not free..

Yes....that should wake the russians up and get them out in the street by the thousands demanding that Putin be arrested, ousted and hanged for war crimes.
You're just as stupid nit as Hitler. He also believed that Russia was a "colossus with feet of clay."
Do you know what the russians are dissatisfied with now and what they want? They are dissatisfied with the fact that the government is acting hesitantly and wants the nazi bastard in Ukraine to be destroyed decisively and mercilessly. Know this, you stupid thing.

Everyone who believes that they have the right to speak Russian in Ukraine (and this is the majority of the population of Ukraine) is deeply mistaken, and it will be better for those if they leave the country.

This was stated on the air of the Espreso TV channel by the former Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine, and now the captain of the 206th battalion of the Air Defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Vladimir Omelyan, the correspondent of PolitNavigator reports (ПолитНавигатор ).
He stressed that for a Ukrainian, everything Russian is bad, without exceptions.
"This is, in fact, what I would emphasize that everything Russian should disappear.
The Russian language is bad, the Russian culture is bad, the Russian history is bullshit, and that's bad. We have to define all this for ourselves if we want to survive," one of the main candidates for denazification added.

A Russian-born Ukrainian, or just a Russian who is now part of the Ukrainian army, remember,
You and your comrades-in-arms are freezing, crippling and dying in the trenches by the dozens so that at home both you and your family will finally be registered as Untermensch.

The Chinese ambassador to the US made clear as a security forum that there is no alliance between China and Russia and that statements made by China before the Russian invasion of Ukraine should not be taken as true today. Russia is just a source of cheap oil to China, not an ally.

“This is a misunderstanding of China-Russia relations,” he said. “China-Russia relationship is not an alliance.”

Consider:

The Ukraine is not only historically evil, but clearly started this war deliberately.
The corrupt government in Kyiv has been owned by the US since the 2014 takeover, and they have murdered over 30k ethnic Russians, stolen over $20 billion worth of Russian pipeline oil, violated treaties, tried to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, stockpiled US weapons, cut off negotiations with Moscow, etc.

If you want to put this into historic context, the government in Kyiv is Polish, left over when the Russian capital of Kyiv was over run by Polish invaders, around 1600. (But the capital of Russia had moved to Moscow before that.)
The government in Kyiv is racist fascists known for running Hitler's death camps in WWII.

Russia has no choice, since they can not allow the Ukraine to join NATO and put nukes on its border.

If you still do not get it, remember that the only reason why the Ukraine was given all this tradition Russian land and people to rule over, is that Khrushchev was a Ukrainian.

The Ukraine is not only historically evil, but clearly started this war deliberately.
The corrupt government in Kyiv has been owned by the US since the 2014 takeover, and they have murdered over 30k ethnic Russians, stolen over $20 billion worth of Russian pipeline oil, violated treaties, tried to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, stockpiled US weapons, cut off negotiations with Moscow, etc.

If you want to put this into historic context, the government in Kyiv is Polish, left over when the Russian capital of Kyiv was over run by Polish invaders, around 1600. (But the capital of Russia had moved to Moscow before that.)
The government in Kyiv is racist fascists known for running Hitler's death camps in WWII.

Russia has no choice, since they can not allow the Ukraine to join NATO and put nukes on its border.

If you still do not get it, remember that the only reason why the Ukraine was given all this tradition Russian land and people to rule over, is that Khrushchev was a Ukrainian.
Russia started it

The us did not own Ukraine they violated no treaties nor stole or murdered anyone

You are a liar

Forum List

Back