Ukraine backstory

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Suprise its all about US govt money flowing into and back to dems ..MAkes more sense than whats on the tele
Nevertheless, the actual reason for the current war could be that both Putin and the Washington establishment wish to bury the conveyer as deeply as possible. The Democrats do not want any complications because of inevitable exposure, especially in a midterm election year; they desperately need Zelensky in their camp. On the other hand, Putin wishes to regain control of the conveyer. In order to do so, he must appoint a marionette as president of Ukraine.

That sounds about right concerning that there are Dems looking to laundry some money back unto themselves but that battle for Ukraine and other countries in Putin and Kadyrov's cross hairs is very real and Putin and gang has had plans for a long time now.

Translated by Google from Kadyrov's telegram for arabs;

These countries in particular are Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Palestine, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Indonesia, Jordan, Egypt, Qatar, Azerbaijan, Algeria, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Yemen, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Brunei. Burkina Faso, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Djibouti, Western Sahara, Yemen, Kazakhstan, Qatar, Kyrgyzstan, Northern Cyprus, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mauritania, Malaysia, Mali, Maldives, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria , Oman, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Chad and others!

On behalf of the 30 million Muslims in Russia, I want to express my sincere thanks to you! May Allah reward you!

Today you have proven once again that Muslims always stand on the side of truth and justice

And Biden, although he has a human appearance, yet he follows a satanic policy laden with dementia. And as for the G-7, G-20, G-30, etc., many of these countries deserve to be called only America's broker!

And I am proud that I am a Muslim and that I see Muslims meeting with us and declaring their unequivocal stance against the West!

Therefore, no matter how hard Biden and his cohorts try to help the Kyiv regime, we will not leave in Ukraine even the smell of Nazis, loyal souls to Bandera and demons! Those who dare to oppose us in this struggle will wash themselves with tears of blood!

And we will not stop until peace is established in the whole world based on principles accepted by every righteous instinct! And our Supreme Leader, President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, has always been on the side of truth and against war, so he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for a long time! As for the abomination of criminals and terrorists, they try unsuccessfully to put it in a bad light. But humanity saw the truth and today it is showing the West that it will no longer tolerate its bloodthirsty policies!

And the West, which embodies global evil, will inevitably shine! And everyone who tried to save him fell under his wreckage!

Today we are witnessing the beginning of the downfall of a proud beast, whose arrogance we will surely eradicate!

I also forgot to ask Biden, are you human or...?

Forum List

Back