Liberals Use Words.....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
.....but they just don't understand them.

1. I'm going to give a glaring example as proof of the above.....but I don't want you to misinterprete it as the second most common method employed by Democrats/Liberals......that would be hypocrisy.
The most common, of course, is lying,

2. Check this out:
Chris 'Stab In The Back' Wallace tried to put down his old outfit, Fox:
"Mr. Wallace left Fox News after nearly two decades to take a low-level job hosting a digital program on CNN, the fledgling leftwing news channel.

He castigated both the network and Tucker Carlson, the top-rated host in all of cable television.

“I’m fine with opinion: conservative opinion, liberal opinion,” Mr. Wallace said in his first extensive interview about his decision to leave. “But when people start to question the truth — Who won the 2020 election? Was Jan. 6 an insurrection? — I found that unsustainable.”

3. This is supposedly a professional wordsmith, a journalist, who used this word:
opinion......a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

...clearly mistaking it for this: fact: a thing that is known or proved to be true.

4. He claimed this: "... the truth — Who won the 2020 election..."

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required. Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

But....this occurred: courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.

5. Oh....and this: insurrection....a violent uprising against an authority or government.

His statement of "fact" implies such by Trump voters........which is clearl refuted here:

Wallace, as is true of so many Liberals.......they use words, but they don't know what they mean.

What a maroon.

Chris Wallace fantazies that he is the 'gold standard' in journalism.
Just another jamoke among many in our 4th estate.

I see a certain similarity with Obama......that one really believes he is what the Democrats claimed.....god, Jesus and the messiah.

He claimed, at his nomination, that this would be “the moment when the rise of the oceans would begin to slow and our planet begin to heal.” Barack Obama’s victory speech, June 3, 2008

The day will come when we look back at this display of hubris and narcissism, and the complicity of the public which found him more popular than Jesus Christ, Martin Luther King, and Mother Teresa (January 2009 poll found in ‘Christianity Today,’ February 22, 2009) as astounding.

Can you imagine how stupid these elites must think their voters are???

Ooops.....they might be right.

Last edited:
I see a certain similarity with Obama......that one really believes he is what the Democrats claime.....god, Jesus and the messiah.

He claimed, at his nomination, that this would be “the moment when the rise of the oceans would begin to slow and our planet begin to heal.” Barack Obama’s victory speech, June 3, 2008

The day will come when we look back at this display of hubris and narcissism, and the complicity of the public which found him more popular than Jesus Christ, Martin Luther King, and Mother Teresa (January 2009 poll found in ‘Christianity Today,’ February 22, 2009) as astounding.

Can you imagine how stupid these elites must think their voters are???

Ooops.....they might be right.

So far, they have been right.

Wallace is the result of MSM nepotism, his father got him a cush job in liberal, media, la, la land. Apparently he mistook Fox as part of that cabal and when real, objective stories were promoted at Fox he couldn't take it.

Wallace is the result of MSM nepotism, his father got him a cush job in liberal, media, la, la land. Apparently he mistook Fox as part of that cabal and when real, objective stories were promoted at Fox he couldn't take it.

I'm not quite as copacetic about Fox as you are......I haven't put on that station since election night 2020, when they stabbed Trump in the back.

I'm not quite as copacetic about Fox as you are......I haven't put on that station since election night 2020, when they stabbed Trump in the back.
Fox is run by liberals but they have conservative shows because those shows garner a huge demographic which translates to more $$$$. Fox is one of the only news media outlets that has interviews with Trump by their conservative pundits as well. DirecTV canceled OAN so I canceled DirecTV.

Remember what I said.....they use words.......but don't know what they mean???

Here's Biden:

"Biden just made a cryptic, hawkish pivot on Russia-Ukraine​

Biden's statement that Russia using chemical weapons "would trigger a response in kind" raises questions about his position."

Here's his adviser reminding that he doesn't know what he said or meant...

"Sullivan clarifies Biden 'in kind' comment, says US has 'no intention' of using chemical weapons​

White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan said the U.S. has "no intention" of using chemical weapons, after President Biden said his administration would respond "in kind" if Russia uses such a weapon in Ukraine."

The one question IQ test:
Now......who'd you vote for????

1648491921479.png

‘None Of The Three Occurred’: Biden Denies Making Foreign Policy Gaffes That White House Walked Back​

Doocy asked Biden if he was “worried that other leaders in the world are going to start to doubt that America is ‘back’ if some of these big things that you say on the world stage keep getting walked back?”

“What’s getting walked back?” Biden responded.

“Just in the last couple days … it sounded like you told troops they were going to Ukraine, it sounded like you said it was possible the U.S. would use a chemical weapon, and it sounded like you were calling for regime change in Russia, and we know …” Doocy said before Biden interrupted.

The president interjected, denying that had happened at all, “None of the three occurred.”

Of course he said all three: Chatter Of 25th Amendment Erupts After Biden Ramps Up Escalation Talk On Russia, White House Bats Cleanup | The Daily Wire

Speaking of using words, but not understanding them.....this one is a gem.

DEMOCRAT (of course) Mad Max, had some function for the homelesss........but when they didn't follow the script.....she told them.....

....wait for it......

.....to go HOME.

Speaking of using words, but not understanding them.....this one is a gem.

DEMOCRAT (of course) Mad Max, had some function for the homelesss........but when they didn't follow the script.....she told them.....

....wait for it......

.....to go HOME.

1648823522942.png

"You can't make a liberal fall in love with his country - he hates the government, despises the people and is afraid of them, women torment him, nature annoys him, he envies the rich, shows the middle finger to the poor, he runs from the strong, harasses the weak. It has always been like this and it will always be like this."

"You can't make a liberal fall in love with his country - he hates the government, despises the people and is afraid of them, women torment him, nature annoys him, he envies the rich, shows the middle finger to the poor, he runs from the strong, harasses the weak. It has always been like this and it will always be like this."

Do you have a source for the quote?

Forum List

Back